Which country do you think has the most beautiful men and women and which countries have the ugliest men/women?

Which country do you think has the most beautiful men and women and which countries have the ugliest men/women?

Attached: 1521839166582.jpg (820x702, 66K)

Beautiful: Norway
Ugly: Idk, uganda or liberia

Beautiful: Koakuma kunny

Attached: 1454339885167.jpg (750x1000, 381K)

idk in my experience norwegian girls all have 5heads

Beautiful- Netherlands
Ugliest- australoids-abos, Indians,

beautiful: west russia
ugly: most african countries

Headlet faggot

apart from abos i think chinks and asians in general have the ugliest men and women. best looking men come from western europe and best looking women come from eastern europe for sure.

Beautiful: Italy, Brazil, Sweden, Ukraine

Ugly: India, South Korea, the continent of Africa

Beautiful: Sweden
Ugliest: Anywhere in sub-saharan Africa

>indians
>ugly
even the guys are mostly average or above average even. i don't think i've ever seen an ugly indian person

Attached: 1520926105935.jpg (1000x750, 248K)

Okay Pajeet whatever you say

Attached: uwuextreme.png (112x112, 33K)

Beautiful: America
Ugly: America

beautiful: japan
ugly: UK

I think you're confusing them for Finns

From what I've seen, Europe in general is fine. Mediterraneans have their own thing, with tanned and slender bodies, warm colours...
North have the blue eyes blonde hair meme.
The UK is pretty awful on the other hand.
I'd say that a 7 in UK is a 5 for the rest of the world.
And the 5/6 in UK is a straight up ugly bastard outside the island
Holy kek.
Indians are ugly by fucking default.

I think mainly Northern Indians are attractive the more south you go the uglier they get.

>Beautiful- Netherlands

I haven't been to the Netherlands myself, but all except one dutch girl I've met traveling abroad were fat, ugly or both.

You're spot on about Indians and abos. I live in the Bay Area, which is full of pajeets, where maybe 1 in 20 are 6/10 or better. I've only seen maybe 3 indian girls who were 8/10 or above in my whole life.

>most beautiful women
I would say probably Poland
>most beautiful men
In the eyes of women, probably some place like Spain or Italy

>ugliest women
somewhere in west/central Africa probably, or aboriginal australians/kiwis
>ugliest men
probably the same as above

best looking men: sweden, norway, dutch
women: norway, sweden, dutch

I lived in south africa for a while and the white men there looked like gods, mixed dutch, french, english men are probably best looking. Literally was mogged almost daily.

Ugliest women: poland. Average polish girl is absolutely horrendous, It still amazes me how most of east European women are on average at least ok looking except poland.
Ugliest men: also East Europe, probably poland

maori people aren't that ugly really I think they're more attractive than filipinos.