Highly intelligent and talented

>highly intelligent and talented
>no passion, underperformer
why am i like this?

Attached: 1511800164898.jpg (632x1024, 65K)

how do you know you are talented and intelligent if you dont do anything? those are symptoms of being a stupid retard like me.

everyone tells me i am when i am trying

You just need to find something you are passionate about. That could be music, art, etc you just need to apply yourself.

How to "apply" myself to something that attracts me like acting? How do I know if that is something I could realistically pursue?

You don't know if it's something that works. That's what motivates you. The key is setting realistic goals that push you to improve at your craft.

>tfw 156 IQ, can learn how to do almost anything that interests me, juggling, gymnastics, olympic lifting, tennis, soccer, auto mechanics, while studying pre-med and working
>time management started slipping away a few years ago, getting worse and worse, nothing truly grabs my attention anymore, sleeping later and later, woke up at 4pm today
>can't bring myself to watch a few measly lectures and now they are piling up
>walk around in a dull haze, feeling more and more stupid as time goes by, can feel my mental sharpness fading every day, my memory isn't as acute and I'm barely making decisions do to stuff anymore
>don't even feel depressed

If you were highly intelligent and talented you wouldn't be a fucker loser posting on Jow Forums.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you cannot.

my parents and older brother all got straight As
I barely manage, but I never feel stressed by school

>everyone tells me i am when i am trying
you're probably just a tard (and everyone knows that but tells you otherwise to cheer you up)

Attached: 1512219921267.png (482x361, 182K)

Only bona fide retards believe they're "smart but lazy." Do the world a favor and remove yourself from the internet.

Attached: 1493416539955.jpg (468x571, 57K)

Gee, wow. It's almost like schools are designed so kids won't fail everything. There's nothing to be stressed about unless you already go to a prestigious school and have potential.

Koakuma kunny
babaiolan

Attached: 927e60d2908188f81a2845945b5ba107.jpg (719x1000, 105K)

>getting A's in high schools designed to be so useless and easy that atleast 60% of niggers can pass is intelligence
LMAO

Above average adolescents make average or below average adults.
Grades mean next to nothing. Same goes for whatever "intellectual media" you happen to consume, even if it's philosophical literature or something. Doesn't matter.
When you grow up, you're going to realize that you put yourself in this rut by thinking you're somehow more intelligent or talented than everyone around you. You're using whatever minor achievement you can as an excuse. Before you know it, you'll be working a shitty, mediocre job at 24.
>t. went through the exact same thing

>talented

At what?

Attached: 1456296871546.jpg (365x450, 38K)

violin original

I can't relate with the 156 IQ thing but for the rest yes, my personnal experience is similar: I stopped to read and challenge my mind when I began working and before I knew it I was mindfogged, bad memory, shitty habits (especially a shitty sleeping schedule). Thing is, people who are studying different and hard stuff have good habits because of it, it's a virtuous circle. It's hard to go back to this way of being outside of a school setting.

>High intelligence
>Talented
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA kep lying to yourself, we both know you're brainlet excuse of a man.

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

sounds like you're a mongoloid
>hurr I have such a high IQ
>i'm just too stupid to have any self discipline

Fuck, gibs me your IQ ples.

Attached: 1517563148809.jpg (392x379, 119K)