Killing yourself

How do you an hero if the country you live in has banned guns?

Attached: theend.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

there is literally no other way to kys,
you are doomed to live

Koakuma kunny Gensokyo

Attached: __koakuma_touhou_drawn_by_tonbo_11023__172a12bb284c1e6a9175317c4199d282.png (766x1153, 983K)

I have three methods, one of which will take me away tonight:
If you have rope it can be pretty simple, you could do a short suspension hanging, or a drop hanging. The latter is instant death if you do it right and nobody finds you, the former is calmer, but you are mor prone to being found before completion. The third and final method is jumping in front of a train, but it's very difficult to push yourself that last meter to actually stand in front of a high speed train. The lights in your eyes, the noise... It takes a lot of courage to do it. Oh, and you'll be traumatizing a train driver, so there's that.

dubs of truth

That fucking sucks. No other forms of death have quite the amount of pizzazz as a gun. If I would do it, I would want it to be quick and preferably painless but gas inhalation sounds fucking gay and I don't like the idea of overdosing on pills. I wouldn't even know which pills to overdose on, I'd probably cock it up and have to get my stomach pumped.

Attached: anime53.png (479x700, 147K)

Yeah, I don't like the third option very much. You raise a good point though, the noise and climactic presence of the train would probably make a lot of people shit their pants. I guess the way to work around that would be to stand near trains long enough to the point where it doesn't frighten you as much, as practice.

What's the difference between suspension hanging or drop hanging? Are you planning on ending it?

Attached: goodbye.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Make a gun
you will be dead anyway so the law means jack shit

try fentanyl

Last night, I went out to a train track, hoping to die. On my way to where the train would have its highest speed, I heard the train thunder by again and again. Each train left me in as much an awe as the last one. They scared the ever-living shit out of me. I arrived where I was supposed to go, and again, just watched and listened as the trains flew by. It was horrifying. I've somehow never paid attention to just how horrifying it was.

I stood on the tracks last night, but ultimately turned around and climbed back over the fence. I couldn't do it. Not only was it scary, but I couldn't choose when I wanted to die. I had maybe every 30 minutes to decide.

Hanging is peaceful. You choose the time of death. You choose the location. No noise or sound if you do it right. You can be alone.

All in all, suicide is difficult without a gun, but not impossible.

Don't you need a prescription for that?

Attached: 3d9.jpg (540x334, 166K)

you obtain one illegally

That sounds harrowing, and I can definitely put myself in your shoes. You can never be truly ready for death, especially not in that instance. If I was in you, I would probably try wearing headphones to dampen the roar of the train. Maybe put on some Pachelbel Canon in D on full volume...great song to end it all to, by the way.

Why do you want to die?

Attached: asukasad.png (1028x792, 481K)

Hanging
There was a trend in my country where teenagers choke themselves for fun
I've tried it
And i can say it's not that painful if you do it right
It only to like 10 seconds for me to pass out
Of course im with someone to make sure that i dont die

Fuck you Griffith you cunt of a rapist, I hope Casca's dad shows up and rapes you with his BBC

You know what the worst part was? I was wearing sound dampening headphones, but the train was so god damn loud that it just went straight through. Music was immediately deafened out under the sound of raw metal hitting metal.

As for why I want to die, I'm lonely, mentally ill and without education, job or money.

Attached: 1521415990527.png (300x250, 40K)

Care to share how to do it right in detail?

>Try the third
>Post the train station's location on 4chin
>Let anomalouse haXX0R the cameras in the station
>An hero
>Be immortalized in gore/rekt threads

I Dont know how to do it right user
I've never did the hanging part
What i did was i looked for a hook on a wall where i could hang the rope and create a pulley like mechanism then i tied the rope around my neck then tugged as hard as i can on the other end
And obviously it hurts but i was surprised at how quick you could pass out
Maybe it's the same with hanging

Here
Lostallhope.com

It was that loud? Bloody hell...I suppose when that's the case, the only way to follow through is just to forget everything and jump. Maybe it is a good option in that sense. Right before the end, all you are worried about is dying. That's all that is in your head, and once that is gone, you are at peace.

Are you going to do it tonight?

Attached: asukatrue.png (1028x791, 470K)

you dont

go find the behelit

I'm not sure. Sometimes I want to scream for help, but I've done that before and it never really helped. On thursday I got drunk, and all I remember was crying for an hour or two. I then attempted and failed to kill myself. I'm feeling confident that I'll be able to do it if I want tonight. I guess we'll see.

Attached: 1521294911870.png (460x386, 218K)

That sounds shitty.

Personally, I always hover between life and death. There can be moments where I feel okay about life, but this is swallowed up by constant bouts of pain of feeling hopeless about the state of the world and humanity. It all seems so pointless, everything you are supposed to do in life.

Find a woman to love. Why? She will die and you will be left alone. Or she will leave you. Or you will die and make her life hell. Build a house, even though it may burn down or be taken from you. Love people and society, even though they will turn on you at the slightest chance they get. In the end run I can't seem to find a definite reason for anything.

I see you also read Oyasumi Punpun. I'm working my way through it as well~

Attached: anime31.png (400x445, 123K)

I wish so deeply that I could offer you solace or part wisdom to you, but I just come up short. At least I can offer my sympathy, but on an anonymous image board, that might not mean much to you. I hope you find meaning eventually, or that you find peace some other way.

partial suspension

It's all part of a plan. I've more or less accepted that.

Attached: reasoning.gif (529x392, 399K)