Beta rage

nomies... what are you going to do when the beta uprising happens?

how are you going to defend yourself?

Attached: 1523121435020.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

Jesus christ more people need CCW> Blow this fucker away half way through this video. WOuldn't be surprised if he's dead.

another camera captures normies getting their ass kicked by a pack of robots

Attached: 1523134597734.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

god its like the battle of thermopylae. A whole stream of normies slowly moving towards the robots but the bodies just keep on stacking

What the fuck, there's a granny in there.

boomers are NOT safe

What the hell did he do. Was the guy harassing him?

He had a gf. Our guy did not. He evened the score though.

did he die??? his throat got stomped on so much, fucking hell...

reddit had some background info. can't remember though
pathetic losers kicking them on the ground. no respect for that

Koakuma kunny rage

Attached: 043166f076c6a21b49701a1b1351747c.jpg (1023x1350, 558K)

>"Uhh hey man, I just saw you over here and thought you were having a bad da-"
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME NORMIE WITH A GF"

Im suprised he didnt fling his poo at him.

The Great Beta Uprising of 2018:

It began and ended with the same sound. A roar of laughter.

For three straight days, the betas rose up like frogs emerging from the earth during a torrential rain storm, dragging with them the miasmatic stench that permanently haunted their underground dens. They came by the scores, crying and wielding piss bottles and jugs of their own feces.

They painted the neighborhoods with their excrement and shaved their heads and wore white face paint while feeling emotions that no man with testicles intact should feel.

"But why?!". The question was on the Iips of every normal citizen watching these unwashed, out-of-shape blobs of failure crying and running amok in the streets.

"THAT FEEL WHEN NO GF!"

It was their credo... Their mantra. The police laughed as each one was shot by the modified riot control water blasters. The warm, soapy water killed them instantly. They had become one with stink, incorrigibly corrupted by their own filth.

One by one they were killed by the cleansing streams. Women stood outside to watch and laugh in histerics at the absurdity of their cause. They died reaching out to those women. Prostrated and having their life slip from them as the soapy water blasts them down the streets, they reach out, vision obfuscated and blurred with water. "T-That feel when no cute girl laughing at you die gf...." is all they would murmur.

When the last one fell, the laughter died down. Someone was going to have to clean this mess. No one was willing to do it. A truck mereIy dumped it's payload of dirt over their corpses and on top of that mound of dirt, a memorial was erected. A crying frog holding a gun.

It has since become a popular hangout for young couples to go and be intimate. It has also been tagged with much graffiti, most of which reads "Chad wuz here :^)"

Attached: 16921426.jpg (500x486, 31K)

my big fat original kek

Attached: IMG_dbynen.jpg (641x640, 64K)

An unstable guy was about vandalize the property. The guy with his chick decided to play the hero and interfere. The vandal lost his shit and stomped the hero to death.

FUcking learn to read a room before you try and be a hero.

You WILL get hurt. you WILL probably die.

Learn what mental health issues look like. Learn physiognomy. Learn to read when a situation is about to turn, and learn your own limitations.

Would have saved his own ass if he knew to just GTFO.

>when the beta uprising happens?
It didn't went so well the last time.

Attached: 72.png (290x174, 2K)

>implying niggers dont do the same or worse

They're called betas for a reason, OP.

This is fucking disgusting to watch. I mean by all means stand up for yourself but this sperg clearly had murderous intentions from the get-go which are absolutely not defensible. Kid should be euthanized

my biggest fear is being knocked out like that and the person keeps hitting my head like that

Fuck you man, Jesus this fucking hurt I actually dreamed about sn uprising where we won

Attached: 1519335141479.jpg (448x486, 47K)

There's one beta in this video and it's not the guy stomping skulls in

Cry more degenerate fuck.

Cry more normie cuck :^)

only a legend could save them

user- the hermit frog sage of mount wizchan

Attached: jir.jpg (1036x1500, 335K)

If everyone had guns we would all be the same threat.

I do have a stupid opinion and it would lead to chaos.

But if I'm right about something I would prefer to face off against someone who is the same threat as me compared to someone who could beat me up for being right. If I catch someone stealing a car, breaking into a home or raping someone I don't want to be the one who's killed for doing the right thing by trying to stop them. If everyone had guns everyone would be equally afraid of one another.