Would you ever date someone if there was stigma attached to it? what if society or your parents didn't approve?

would you ever date someone if there was stigma attached to it? what if society or your parents didn't approve?

personally if my parents didn't approve then i couldn't date them. i've lost friends this way in the past

Attached: muchimuchi_4580-120s.jpg (520x693, 65K)

Koakuma kunny
nibable

Attached: 038681a2ca475a5c553a3444773b5154.png (1425x1125, 882K)

Yes. What stigma tho..

I'd date a fat Asian bitch if that's what you're getting at.

If my parents didn't approve then no

White women and tradcucks hate when white men marry Asian girls. I married and Asian girl. Feels good.

Attached: 1521803418356.jpg (1926x1190, 236K)

i don't know, whatever is considered stigma by you personally or culturally. maybe a drug addict, a disabled person, someone who was divorced and had kids, went to prison, dyes their hair blonde etc. my parents made me "break up" with one of my friends because they wore the same clothes everyday

I'm concerned about my own happiness not theirs
If the girl I date cares about me and I care about her there's no reason to give a fuck about if she's not white or ugly or uneducated
My mom told me she married my dad because her parents liked him and guess what
She's miserable as fuck

Stop living your life by your parents rules.. It won't bring you anything good

I thought mainly u were talking race here or something hmm.. np with any ethnicity

>drug addict, a disabled person, someone who was divorced and had kids
No to all of these

>went to prison
Depends what for

>dyes their hair blonde
Dying hair is common.. np with this one.

>Stop living your life by your parents rules
yeah that would be easier if i were not a hikki neet parasite

That's a problem yep

My parents don't approve of the fact that I like white men. I don't approve of the fact that they think I should date black men. We're at a standstill and I don't see myself budging any time soon.

My parents are tolerant liberal shits. There was never a person my parents didn't approve of, even when I brought my 15 year old drug addicted gf to live in my room with me when I was 21. All they said was "be fucking careful, you could ruin your life like that"

Thanks mom and dad

Attached: 1319090474417.jpg (375x363, 49K)

Did you ever get used to her accent

are you black? why do they disapprove of it? what about someone who wasn't black or white?

Your child will have a higher IQ and be less likely to commit crime. Well done.

Let's act out against both of our parents up and date each other black femanon

I was told not to date blacks, my mum doesnt want black grandchildren(to put it nicely). Even if my parents didnt tell me this I wouldnt touch black with 9 foot pole.

Someone that was 15 years younger? And you're 30
aksing for a friend

I've never given a second thought to what my parents might think of my girlfriend. It's none of their concern.

That's called hitting the jackpot, just gotta hold on 3 years for it not to be super creepy. If it's ok in your country heheeheh

i mean. isn't it tiresome for you to date someone who is immature?

>Tfw no Shaniqua to bust balls deep inside and inseminate
Why live

I guess all that hot underage sex isnt easy and can be quite tiresome and exhausting

Attached: f6a.png (600x559, 221K)

my parents also don't want me to date someone of the same nationality

>tfw no black wife/sex slave who calls me master in front of her BLM activist parents

I value my parents opinion, but enough to disuade me from having a relationship with someone I care about. If it's not meant to be then it won't materialize into anything and the lesson will be learned, if it works out then my parents were just wrong. Can't allow others to dick police me

Why?
What nationality are you?

As long as she sucks dick like a Hoover I don't care what anyone thinks

If they really loved me they wouldn't care

I don't mind that they have standards
I just don't take that into consideration

you mean your parents or society? what standards are they?

Attached: 1520698845310.png (411x387, 5K)

Parents
Society doesn't love me. Why do you think I'm here?

Yeah. But I am more concerned about her parents because of my occultist veiws and what not.

The child will also be a mentally ill mutt who will despise his parents for not letting him be pure

i am chinese. the self hating meme isn't true for all asians but it's true for my parents at least

Fat girls. There's a fat girl I like and I hooked up with her last night but I don't see myself dating her cause it would be extremely embarassing for me. I'm a slave to social expectations and I dunno how to fight that.

>slave to social expectations
There's nothing wrong with that. I wish I cared more about social expectations because then I'd be married and have a job now probably and maybe I'd be happy.

Huh
That's odd
What gender are you?

I think I'd be more happy if I let myself be with someone I find interesting as a person without caring what people will think when they see me with her.
On the other hand I'm 25 who has yet to get his life in order so maybe you do have a point and I only care about certain social expectations.

You are a failed male who marries out of fetishism and feelings of inferiority, with mentally ill children to boot. Nice

Checking those quads. Also why is it odd?

yea I would
I want multiple wives even though I don't think my parents would like it.

I dunno
Parents being that way and the kid not I guess

having multiple wives is a terrible idea if you're not rich. how do you expect to support them?

It's 2018
Women can have jobs too

The only situation I can think of where society and my parents wouldn't approve is if she was like 16(which is legal here). If that was the case then no, I wouldn't date her.

Basically this but I also plan on being rich.

This girl looks very soft.

Sounds like you have a controlling life if you conceive of something likes this

i want to step on her and have my feet sink in like quicksand

My stepmom was pretty racist. Didn't like me dating a white girl. Didn't really give a fuck.

Women only want a sperm donor and someone to bring home to their parents anyways
They can ride the cock carousel and I'll help them off if I get to help 4 other women off too

Yea that's ok too but I wouldn't wife them.

Why not?
They get the dick they want when they're younger
You get your very own harem

As long as they're not fucking around while being my wife I don't care too much about their history. Think I misunderstood you.

But that switch never really turns off
She'll never do to you what she did to them

I dated and had a child with a girl who was a massive slut in HS & deemed to be a cheater, liar, crazy, etc.

All her guy friends were either former hook ups, flings, ex's, including an ex fiance.

I have to fight to see my daughter constantly. I did a DNA test and she turned sour during pregnancy.

I have been happily with a new women who loves my baby girl, has her shit together, and has a good reputation. When people are saying a person is bad or toxic - approach it with massive caution and be prepared.

Yes. I'd probably have to move away, but yes. If I were to date someone, it'd be because I love them. If I love someone, I'd be prepared to start a new life with that person, far away. If someone were to want to excommunicate me because I'm dating someone they don't like, then they were never my friend in the first place.

Yes. They disapprove of it because they think he will be racist. Little do they know that I specifically enjoy the fact that they're racist. They wouldn't care if it was a Latino or Indian guy, they would be disapproving of an Asian man because likewise he may be racist

I would, if we were the same religion

lol yeah i feel kinda guilty but one of my biggest fetishes is for my parents to catch me in some really degrading raceplay after i'm married and there's like nothing they can do about it

I'm Baptist
What are you?

Different than that :), but I can't say. Just trust me nobody on Jow Forums is and I shouldn't even be on Jow Forums.

Are you in some sort of cult?
Or are you something tamer like idk Mormonism?

The condition that determines whether or not I "would" date someone is if I wanted to have the relationship. If the stigmatization of the relationship is at the level where it's dangerous to my health in this progressive shithole (i.e. dating a girl right after she's had her first period) then I would obviously want to refrain from pursuing that relationship. If my parents have a problem with the relationships I want, then they can mull over it on their own time and it won't affect my decision.

Are you in that Ethiopian church?

probably. im more concerned with finding someone who cares about me than what my mom thinks about them. i already get weird looks so does it matter if i get weird looks because of what im putting my dick in?

I'm not going to give hints so pls don't try to guess. Just know it'll never work.

Your pic is kinda related desu. My Mom doesn't approve of me dating Asians, however it doesn't stop me at the slightest. Also T H I C C

Attached: pack-188-fotos-cosplay-chouzuki-maryou-queens-blade-10799-MLM20033705080_012014-F.jpg (600x902, 96K)

That actually sounds sort of scary

Good luck finding your slave master husband

how come your mom doesn't want you dating asians?

Attached: 1461969502267.jpg (1016x1496, 427K)

Not him but my mom hates Asians because she finds them disgusting
She had to work with some in grad school and she was absolutely repulsed by them
It's actually gross over there

I'm fond of the Asians who grew up here so I think I'm in the clear

That's pretty gay of your mom. Originally.

Attached: Apparel.jpg (800x533, 206K)

Hmmm why does it seem like only white women hate Asian girls?

I will not take anything that bitch says about love into consideration
She's screwed up my perception of women to the point I'll probably stay a robot forever

She doesn't hate Asian women in particular

Indifferent towards her face but those tits would have me sowing her repeatedly until she can no longer bear children

The girl I've been seeing is nice, but totally coddled. Like the stay at home daughter type (but she's an art major, actually a good artist but one of her pieces is actually her with a kpop star)
I just met her parents today and they're total fundies who wouldn't let us alone in a room. had us watch disney movies (shes fucking 21). Not in pushy, wants to be apart of her experiences kind of way, but a stern overseer kind of way.
The first thing her father told me when i shook his hand was (my daughter's education is more important than dating)
and the mother had her tell me her daughter is not interested in dating
I assured them I respect her and want the best for her, but this was just fucking weird how sheltered their daughter is

She's still better than any roastie, she's cute, and her personality is very endearing
but i just don't know what the hell to do

Attached: 1308597732674.png (298x562, 69K)

i had a black gf for a while.
i was totally ok with it.
every black person around us would constantly give her shitty looks and her friends would shit talk her for not being black enough for having a white guy.
she eventually buckled and dumped me unable to handle it. she isnt doing well now and i wont give her a second chance.

Because they cant compete with their mile wide aids ridden roast beef vaginas.

>wont give her a second chance
why is that

>not doing something because some fucking crony disagrees with it
if you want it fucking take it god no wonder your all virgins

maybe if I was a full blown homosex. I'd be cool with bringing a qt trap to meet my parents tho

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x220, 480K)

yeah my parents would rather i be gay than have mutt kids

Fuck everyone, you just do what your tiny dick feels, and the rest can eat shit.