Is it fun being raped?

Is it fun being raped?

Attached: 001.jpg (1132x1600, 331K)

Honestly it was just kind of annoying. Though unlike most women, I didn't feel like my life was destroyed and my soul irredeemable after being raped. It was just a "eh, that sucks, well back to normal life"

women hate rape because the man did not spend money on her.

Koakuma kunny
rayp

Attached: ac4b449091084063bb406e3487f96fc4.jpg (794x949, 461K)

>Honestly it was just kind of annoying. Though unlike most women, I didn't feel like my life was destroyed and my soul irredeemable after being raped. It was just a "eh, that sucks, well back to normal life"
t. LARPER

Had a friend who was raped when he was 15, Made him sad for a few years but after he's making rape jokes and shit. Don't think it's fun at the time though

Attached: Whoa.png (462x464, 401K)

Koakuma kunny final
Goodnight!

Attached: __koakuma_and_patchouli_knowledge_touhou_drawn_by_satou_kibi__5f817680c51695557df76ff200cca203.png (1035x930, 671K)

You know hats not fun?
Risking life in prison, maybe being killed in prison because of it and becoming hated by everyone, having to tell th neighbors you're a convicted sexual predator, being denied jobs and housing if you make it out.
Maybe society is a little too harsh on rape.
MAYBE

Details?

Originally llllllyyyyy oroororororo

I didn't know him at the time, probably happened the year before he came to my school. He said it was at a party and there was this 17 year old there, there was a lot drinking apparently and my friend passed out. Next thing he knows shes on top of him raping him, he tried her to get her off but he was too drunk to do it, after it was done he went back and just slept and stayed in bed for like 4 days. But now he's alright, he's been on anti-depressants but he doesn't use them anymore and he's happy anyway.

Koakuma kunny
sleep tight, love

Attached: d63da1bd5023010c0170690172707966.jpg (800x1000, 75K)

you are literally not worthy of rights and need to be executed on the spot if you unironically think like this

>she
stopped reading right there

well considering they admit they all secretly fantasize so much about it i think feminists obsession with "rape culture" is a bit "lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Attached: 1477181016349.png (792x792, 830K)

not him but the people who arent worthy of rights are clearly women.

people in the middle ages had a much healthier society, we need to make slavery legal again

I just want to fucking torture everyone to death who thinks that raping a woman is okay. If someone would rape my sister I would literally caugh him and cut his dick off and force him to eat it

T. Ultimate white knight

I find the idea of being raep'd appealing, not sure if it would be really that fun though

aslong as its not by pakis

but for most people, not fun at all

Attached: dear.png (800x860, 666K)

No it's not. Sex really hurts when you don't want it and when you do orgasm it's still very comfortable . A traumatic sexual experience ruins your sexuality and makes you play Second Life.

he is 100% right and you know it

rape is literally more harshly punished than assault

you could beat someone within an inch of their life and cause them permanent damage and not get as high of a punishment as someone who made someone else kinda uncomfortable for a few minutes

violent rape should receive the same punishment as assault

nonviolent rape should not be

Attached: 1460024422715.jpg (800x900, 36K)

Wtf is up with this? I never understood the rape fantasies

>who made someone else kinda uncomfortable for a few minutes

incels literally believe this, no wonder you can never get laid, if this is your line of thinking you're an actual sociopath who can't perceive any sort of empathy.

Being forcibly penetrated by someone you don't want to penetrate you, possibly getting a disease, possibly getting pregnant, the sense of betrayal, it changes a person's view on the world for the rest of their life.

This doesn't make assault any less bad but there is no such thing as "non violent rape", even if you drug someone you're still using them against their will, it is a terrifying experience.

id say rape can cause equal too more emotional harm as assault, its not just about the physcial effects, user

I agree user ori

>someone who made someone else kinda uncomfortable for a few minutes
I'm sure that you wouldn't be merely "kinda uncomfortable" if some man forces himself on your asshole

if you are traumatized you are a little bitch

simple as

Attached: 1462131237376.jpg (174x201, 17K)

>I'm sure that you wouldn't be merely "kinda uncomfortable" if some man forces himself on your asshole

c-cocks...

Attached: 1462085482417.png (800x550, 216K)

T. Triggered roasties/soyfags

damn you sure offended me I'm so offended right now holy shit I'm literally shitting out my persecution right out of my dick.

>Tfw have a fetish for being used like an object/rough domination.
Well, that's not very neat.

>damn you sure offended me I'm so offended right now holy shit I'm literally shitting out my persecution right out of my dick.

this is definitely the response of someone who isn't butthurt

it wasn't my intention but I am sorry I mad you so upset

Attached: 1461987757350.png (506x662, 103K)