There are so called """robots""" out there who voted for drumpf and are in support of right wing economic policies

>there are so called """robots""" out there who voted for drumpf and are in support of right wing economic policies

Attached: IMG_0503.jpg (399x385, 44K)

>there are robots who aren't accelerationists

Attached: Crayon.png (214x236, 6K)

Keep your dumb ass politics out of my Jow Forums

I want to talk about feels and nogf goddamit

Koakuma kunny
nigagabob

Attached: 9a731817fe48f7575140167440bc70d7.png (725x1024, 313K)

I support some right wing beliefs, but don't really care for Trump. I'm probably in an extremely small minority on this, but I really think the Republican party could've been represented by someone much better and more qualified.

Please go back to Facebook or leftypol

Attached: 1522502121616.png (1154x174, 19K)

I'll literally never get.

Obviously I get if you're like a white collar exec or a billionaire or something but how the fuck can you be someone who works for a living and think a trust fund draft dodger whose only skill set is finding tax loopholes and cheating the system to get himself rich is a good choice to represent you in political office? That man unironically just doesn't seem basically equipped to hold public office.

This. Trump is a fucking TV show host lmao anyone is better than Hillary but why did it have to be him? I love the kekistan faggots who suck his dick they get so triggered they're literally worse than the SJWs they moan about.

I fucking swear it's that one guy from leftypol that's doing these raids tonight.

All according to plan, user

Attached: 1512266068232.jpg (195x172, 7K)

GRRRR IM A TRUMP DICKSUCKER AND IM WORSE THAN SJW'S EVEN THOUGH WE DONT MAKE UP SHIT AND START TO CAUSE VIOLENCE AND ATTACKS IN THE STREET, FEAR ME!

What are some left wing economic policies?

please leave politics in Jow Forums, unless you wanna shit talk someone else who wants to talk about politics here, hehe

You have to vote for your future

Voting right wing now so theres more successful businesses

So in The future when a left wing government comes in there is actually funds available to fund your autismbux

If you have a permanent left wing dominance the bux eventually runs out

There has to be balance

If you're on neetbux or work minimum wage (like a true robot) but voted for right wing politicians that are in direct opposition to your economic interests, then you're a fucking moron

Let me guess, you're a fembot?

No it not

By installing a right wing government youre securing the funds for the following decades NEET bux.

As I said if there are too many left wing governments in one streak the NEET bux will run out

is /leftypol/ still back at it again with the 24 hour ops?

You have no idea what a robot is, you're probably under 25.

Some Jow Forumsrobots want to die because if nazis get to power they'll kill off the NEET robots

Lower inheritance taxes help NEETs with money to inherit, tax breaks help your parents have more money to spend on you, lower property taxes help NEETs who are inheriting homes from their parents. Robots with well to do and generous parents benefit from all of this

>As I said if there are too many left wing governments in one streak the NEET bux will run out
Wrong. Too many right wing governments and there will nazi Death squads killing poor NEETs

I voted for Trump because I knew the left would be furious and the right would come to hate him and, in turn, become furious.

Now your NEETbux will be cut and nazis Will send you to concentration camps

Hillary arguably is less pro working class than Trump. She wants open borders, unlimited migration and visas to replace workers, doesn't want tariffs and wants unlimited free trade with countries that use slave labor. She's pro outsourcing

We aren't getting any jobs even if the borders were closed.
At Hillary would have given us NEETbux

My point is for a middle class worker or someone in a tech field, Trump is better. It protects your job and wages from globalism

>nazis Will send you to concentration camps

Do people actually unironically believe there are nazis in this day and age?
True fascism died with Mussolini and the NSDAP died with Hitler.

Also there's no more of a robot job than a programmer or IT technician

Robots aren't known for their rational thought processes OP. Really Robots make ideal conservative voters, what with inability to accept personal responsibility and tendency to blame others for their failure.

Hillary would have driven wages down further

Otijnsl

Lmao I know right. Why wouldn't blue collars happily vote for more mass immigration and more outsourcing of manufacturing. Dumb racist redneck retards am I right