There are people who unironically consider giving teachers guns

>there are people who unironically consider giving teachers guns
mary beth is gonna blast timmy because he pissed her old ass off

Attached: 1522053491107.gif (480x304, 622K)

>Principle Harold is gonna shoot Kevin cause he's not wearing his transparent backpack

America is also selling bulletproof backpacks to children unironically. Also notice how all republican conventions are held in venues where guns are not allowed. NRA is great too because they always think the solution to gun violence is more guns. You can't make this shit up, I love you America.

Attached: 1424794810513.jpg (578x472, 35K)

Why can't left/pol/ space out their thread and be less subtle?

Attached: 1521268065084.jpg (950x668, 219K)

The job of a teacher includes teaching AND protecting the students. All that currently means is taking a bullet in a shooting, or catching all the broken glass during a storm. We give them the resources to teach, but not to keep the students safe. If they are so untrustworthy that you worry for the safety of the kids, then that qualifies as a reason to fire them which overrides tenure. Your turn.

>giving teachers guns
Don't you mean
>giving teachers right to carry guns to work
?

You make it sound like someone is forcing teachers to arm themselves. What I don't understand is all those pinkos literally praying for government to take away their rights. If you don't want a gun, then don't get one.

>unironically thinks any school will have 'can be trusted with a gun' as a prerequisite for teaching

Guns are a privlage not a rights

I also don't want my kid to get shot by a lunatic.

"the right to keep and bear arms"

Well do you support taking away guns from criminals, then if it can be taken away its not a right

Criminals have restricted rights. That doesn't make owning a gun a privilege.

criminals don't have rights faggot

ITT: People who don't know dick about American culture
Schools in the 50s and 60s had gun clubs and armed student hall monitors.

Attached: c12a12af.jpg?1447813554.jpg (448x253, 56K)

meant for 123 orignolo

Btw most people dont support taking away guns, just not allowing people to buy 14 round death machine So you can play army man

14 rounds isn't a lot, I have no problem with a 30 round magazine and I live in Massachusetts.

There's simply too much bullshit for me to dismantle here.

Attached: Stop It, Get Some Help.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Why do you need that tho?

Why not?
30 rounds is the standard magazine size.

>He trusts his government to protect him

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 40K)

The dubs of truth
Orignaloli

Bill of rights not bill of needs fagit

Finally, some backup.

Attached: Soviet Victory.gif (498x301, 1.52M)

The only people who are against an armed populace are people who wish to subjugate said populace.

Attached: e1197318589dd689042bf7ba38c7980d--shooting-range-shooting-bench.jpg (425x480, 106K)

I don't like teachers carrying but I think 2 officers per school makes sense.

They don't want all the teachers to be required to wear guns, they just want a few at schools so they're not entirely defenseless in situations. Right now a shooter knows that he wont be stopped until police get there (and then some) because there are no guns at schools.

and besides, all teachers should be trusted enough to be trusted with a gun

it's a right in america.

Attached: napalmstickstokids.jpg (480x480, 24K)

what fucking "deathmachine" has a 14 round mag

Attached: what.jpg (270x259, 14K)

All of them if you're a Eurotard.

>this is an obvious huge made up problem for multiple parties to cash in on the dumb sheep
>it keeps working

yes good goy buy more guns to feel safe, good goy demonstrate against guns ah yes someone shut someone in the heat of a demonstration, better buy some guns, it wouldn't have happend if everyone had some! oooh goy watch out we might ban guns, better stock up on ammo

>All the teachers have guns
>One leaves it on his desk by mistake
>Yet another school shooting happens except this time several students are caught in crossfire because the teachers are all shooting at the shooter
Yeah nice plan

>republicans
>pro gun
LOL

NRA conventions are all pro-open carry. Stop being a commie.

I work in a public elementary school in the US. At the school I work there are 4 males in the building. Me, the mexican janitor, and 2 teachers one of which is very fat and one very...well all the teachers think he's gay. As for the women, they get scared and jump out of their seat if I enter the room too fast. They would get mowed down fumbling with the gun or something. A lot of them are old women too.

This.
Even trained SWAT teams occasionally fuck up and hit bystanders, you think some fucking random teacher is going to be a better shot?

Ahh, so it'd be better if the shooter was uncontested?

What changed? DIE JUDEN.