How the fuck does this dude have 44k subs and some videos with more than 100k views...

How the fuck does this dude have 44k subs and some videos with more than 100k views, when all he does is complain about alphas ruining his life?

If I create a Youtube channel and pretend to be Elliot Rodgers, will I be making crazy online money too?

Attached: maxresdefault2.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

Stop acting brand new. Dude's been around for awhike.

Is this the kid that was in jail for a while in Singapore?

Yeah I know, I was watching his videos since he was getting like 300 views per video.

How did he suddenly blow up? His videos are pretty shitty and just him being negative. I could do exactly what he's doing right now. Maybe it's worth trying it.

I want to punch that dude's face, something is really off about him. He's the poorest representation of what you can find on this board.

It's because he's cute and not white.

>He's the poorest representation

Really? I've seen worse

hes cute as fuck thats why.

>Asian
>Wonky teeth
>Shitty hair cut

yeah, "cute" alright..

On Youtube I mean, even that bearded retard of last year gets some of my sympathy.

i like daniel

Maybe I should make a YT and moan about my life. Seems to work for Daniel

>How the fuck does this dude have 44k subs and some videos with more than 100k views, when all he does is complain about alphas ruining his life?
Because some girls like him, cyborgs like me find much in common with him, and normalfags subscribe just to insult him in the comment section.

Girls appear to disagree with you buddy.

>If I create a Youtube channel and pretend to be Elliot Rodgers, will I be making crazy online money too?
Do you look and sound like Elliot, and do you also visit Japan and have tons of drama filled relationships with milfs there?

Attached: 1513937149020.jpg (240x214, 5K)

motherfucker has nice skin goddamn

in one of his videos he admitted he uses a beauty filter. but he still has pretty nice skin i agree

He has a wife now, right. He doesnt seem to care that much about her and it feels like she is with him just because she is alone otherwise.

>How the fuck does this dude have 44k subs and some videos with more than 100k views, when all he does is complain about alphas ruining his life?
because he is interesting
he has an interesting life

Ow, never mind. What a coincidence.

Attached: 170811C7-D6BD-4B4D-A6AE-94375E74CE81.jpg (750x434, 151K)

>Ow, never mind. What a coincidence.
Ha, you retroactively jinxed his relationship.

Come on OP, why do you browse this board? You love misery

Attached: boogie.png (612x283, 35K)

they have go-gurt at mcdonald's now?