Question

Why are we all so fucked up?
Is it something we did?
Something we said?
Our upbringing?

Attached: IMG_20180407_093754.png (1575x1080, 644K)

Speak for yourself. I'm a normie.

A lot of it is in our upbringing. Myself, fucked in the head from birth.

I pinpoint exactly a few stages in how I came to be
>that moment as a little kid on the beach when I told mom "I don't want to go, I'm ashamed, there are too many people"
>that moment I let a boy hit me without hitting him back
>that moment when I became the school victim and did nothing to make it better
>that moment when I started not loving my parents anymore despite everything
>that moment when my dad separated
>that moment when my dad separated from his new gf and her kids
>that moment when I was rejected by oneitis
All of that has warped me into who I am. Maybe I am retarded too.

pretty sure most of the reasons are from my parents not very present when i was a kid and people at school being mean (both kids and teachers)

Attached: 1521651339161.png (638x547, 20K)

Anyone else here who had a good childhood (parents didn't fight and loved you, had money, had friends, did good in school), but grew up to be a loser with no gf or friends?

You never take chance and the suffering is something you created. all you need to do is try

Do you have non meme autism?

We're just super lucky.

I don't have any kind of autism. I just can't make friends or talk to grils.

true robots aren't crybaby faggots who whine about not fitting in and not getting girls.
its a fucking choice.

very religious upbringing. everything feels suppressed as hell. Add in isolation, paranoia and God

surely you can talk to boys with nice legs

I personally believe that its like a rabbit hole effect. We fall in and without much of a reason (or ability) to get out we just tumble deeper in until we don't resemble societal norms. But I don't think we willingly fall into the hole, I think we're just the unlucky few that have been pushed into it by a fractured society that alienates and cuts off anyone that doesn't immediately fit some kind of expected role.

>true robots aren't crybaby faggots who whine about not fitting in and not getting girls.
>the board's unofficial theme is literally crying about no gf / no friends

>meet a stranger who doesn't know you
>suddenly you can be chad if you want
i would say it's more about how some people just have brain damage for one reason or another.

How is religious upbringing bad? It's a refuge from this cucking, open relationship, trap, soyboy, rap culture.

I fought my whole life to combat my autism, trying to make friends and talk to people.
But honestly I wish I fucking didnt

>depression
you are not fucked up you are just depressed man.

I have to say its internal to you. Life is harder or easier for everyone but when you fixate on how much life is harder for you and use that as an excuse you only defeat yourself. You're not a loser your just defeated

Attached: c97d362.jpg (800x1080, 174K)

because you can see the vapidity sink in "religious" communities, and still feel very left out. Can't fit anywhere, you have your head in the wrong place too, look somewhere else

is that from that rick and morty skit?

more than likely it's everything and every body elses fault but our own

I think I became fucked up by social withdraw. I was always different but then due to being busy I withdrew from what few friends I had. Add suicidal depression to the mix and being forced to be a closet atheist as well as all the dread that comes with knowing all my actions are things I'm responsible for not some god really fucks me up.

Attached: 2018-tabby-pol-politically-incorrect-thread-123046197-images-related-to-gorgeous-cat-crying-meme-594 (594x600, 28K)

Yeah but non religious people in their early 20s are even more vapid

I've felt isolated from other people most of my life, always felt like I didn't just click right with a lot of my peers. However, I've always had friends so I'm good, just a little touched that I had such a hard time connecting with the acquaintances and strangers in my life. Makes me feel like I can't survive in the world on my own... but honestly I am normie. Virgin, but normie.

Normies don't browse boards where half the people want to kill themselves and the other half want to kill everyone else.

genes, environment, lack of free will

I feel like I've never really connected with others. I didn't have friends in elementary or middle school. I still don't know how to make friends or connect with people. I guess I just figured that people would try to reach out. Nope, haha. Still no friends. My roommates invite me to do things out of pity sometimes and I go- it still feels obvious I'm not part of the group.

I feel like my issues stem from growing up without a father. My dad left when I was three and my stepdad was a raging alcoholic and spent every night in the bar. I struggle to make connections with people and when I actually do, I always get too attached and clingy and it drives them away.

I am inherently other. I am ashamed of myself constantly but also feel that I am better than normies. I am tall and decent looking, I have a job and a best friend and socialize frequently. I can pass as a normie at first glance. But I wear all black and combat boots and smoke cigarettes and drink all the time. I dont even fit in with punks and other booze hounds though. When they talk to me they realize something is missing. I get girls occasionally but most of them break it off when they realize im not sexually or romantically mature. I get too attached. Rarely gets that far though because I never approach women despite going to bars alone every night. When they approach me they usually quickly realize I have no idea how to flirt. You know in the new blade runner how gosling spergs every time a girl hits in him? I do that constantly. Even at work qts will try to elevate our shitty small talk but because they are customers I naturally lock up and put up a barrier. I dont even want to get into all the weird shit with my parents. I am uncomfortable talking about sex with anyone and just when I thought I truly hated everything I find my resentment and desire to destroy growing. I am a bottomless pit of impotent rage

literally raped as a child. think that can land anyone here :^)

Attached: 1491327305513.jpg (316x316, 21K)

I have no clue, nothing bad ever happened to me in my entire life that would explain how fucked i am..
Good parents.
Never got bullied.
Always talked to people at school.
Yet everything that i find daunting and impossible is second nature to those around me..
I just feel like i missed a stage in development.. Like there is some normie secret to socializing that everyone but me knows.

Attached: 1519465104750.png (600x450, 358K)

>Why are we all so fucked up?
we are incompatible with modern society, maybe even humanity in general
>Is it something we did?
>Something we said?
>Our upbringing?
Whatever it was, you haven't had a choice so far. It's a freak combination of factors that led to you being how you are, the chaotic nature of the universe doomed us from the beginning to fall through the cracks. Try not to take life so seriously.

Jews created this hell hole of a modern world.

I don't know.
I've been filled with anxiety for as long as I can remember.

Yep, same. I had like three friends in highschool but once I graduated I lost all contact with them.

Attached: 1510497473963.jpg (753x707, 331K)