Want to die

>want to die
>every available method has horrible consequences if you fail
i have no mouth & i must scream

Attached: 268e5fdcaa0c9375717d0c93164e08113b82eba7352ed28200d0e9d508bd64c5.jpg (438x438, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realknots.com/knots/constric.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=w-3Z8eViB8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just do it right then lol
what is stopping you from doing a drop hanging in a forest?

not living near a forest

I never read or played I have no mouth and I must scream, but I have heard it's quite good

>find train tracks
>wait for train noises
>lay neck or head on track
Wow that was hard

>giving innocent train operator PTSD from making him kill you

Youre a POS if you do this.

You don't want to die. At least not badly. If you did you'd just go and fucking do it, instead of complaining how its "too hard". There are plenty of essentially sure-fire ways of offering yourself. Even if it's just jumping out the damn window. There's always a reason not to if you don't want to.

You're not afraid of fucking up. You're afraid of dying. Get help faggot.

What did that train operator ever do for me? He's going to go home to his family and forget about it in a week or two, maybe bring it up occasionally to virtue signal and get pity points.

Has jumping off a cliff ever failed?

Newsflash you wont be able to give a shit about this when your dead

>implying he would even notice
"did you hear that bump jim?"
"probably just a bird lol"
get out

oh you'll notice if they jump in front
blood fuckign everywhere

Yes. Try slitting wrists and then fall of a bridge
This is a double whammy

he said lay his head on the track. the blood wouldn't spurt up to where they could see.

Oh, I don't know about laying your head on the tracks, that'd take a lot of willpower

>that sounds scary. I actually have to face death!
If you want to die this shouldn't be a problem

t. someone who has never actually stood beside a train track

>put on some headphones
>lay down, maybe take a nap
>when you wake up you'll be dead

cut your femoral artery in a bath and you will be on conscious under a min and dead in 3.

Well you clearly don't want it badly enough, you'll just have to keep on living. Come back in six months and tell me how you're getting on.

Jump off the roof, if not possible to access the roof, go in a tall building. Usually there are windows by the staircase. Jump out of that. It will be like flicking a light switch

Attached: 1523003583503.jpg (2480x3508, 996K)

jumping in front of a train is retarded, most people who try that end up bouncing off the front essentialy and not dying, the only real way to do it is to lay with your head on the tracks, more likely to die, and less likely to fuck it up

Not to mention jumping in front of a train will without a doubt traumatize the driver of the train. You're already useless enough if you kill yourself, don't fuck up someone else's life just because you can't stand your own faggot

why would anyone care if they fucked up someone elses lives? i dont understand user

Just shoot yourself in the head with a shotgun it's not rocket science

T. Underaged faggot pretending to be edgy xDDD

no i just dont understand the logic of worrying about fucking up somebodies lives if it does not and never will affect you. its not some crazy idea that you shouldnt worry about stuff that doesnt affect you. if this was about anything other than fucking up somebodies life you would agree with me, but because it pertains to somebody, even though you don't know them, you feel that it is important to not hurt their feelings.

Fuck it, I'm doing drop hanging in the forest right now. Will 1/2 inch diameter nylon rope sustain the drop?

how much weight can it hold, it needs to hold over 1000 pounds for full drop, if short as long as it can hold over your weight youll be fine

Attached: ppiS.png (329x501, 15K)

fucking everytime i use one of these i dont realize it has my mouse in it goddamnit

Don't kill yourself OP. Assuming you're not already an old fuck there's going to be so much dope shit in our life time it's just not worth it.

>Robots
>Gene manipulation
>VR
>Automation
>Etc

Just hang in there life is never entirely bad no matter who you are unless you've been kidnapped and placed in some psychos torture dungeon.

I made a hangmans knot correctly, and I plan to attach the other end to a thick tree branch
What knot could I use to fasten it around the tree?

realknots.com/knots/constric.htm i believe this should work, either constrictor or double constrictor

youtube.com/watch?v=w-3Z8eViB8w
heres a video tutorial of the double if you want it

Hire someone to kill you if you don't write a coherent and complete plot analysis of Evangelion in only 100 words. You will have a guaranteed death.

nice, thanks

tagliatelle