Men and women are not compatible and cannot form lasting relationships or coexist. You know why...

Men and women are not compatible and cannot form lasting relationships or coexist. You know why? Because women can't be trusted. They have no honor or integrity and can't keep their word. They're just too inferior and undeveloped for men to be able to trust and bond with them. We can't just allow women to continually lie, exploit, and hurt men, so we need to separate the sexes worldwide. Men get along better with men anyway, and so do women with other women. Forget about dating or marriage, friendship with your bros is much more fulfilling and genuine. It's a win-win. And forget about breeding too, we don't need any more people in the world.

Attached: 1516557771686s.jpg (208x249, 6K)

It's just western women. I assure you.

What if guys to to the Eastern Hemisphere and women go to the Western Hemisphere? Then Ocean separates everything

only fags would want a woman in the first place

this is why most men are becoming gay in the modern world.

No, it's all women. I assure you.

And those men are low T so it's good they're taking themselves out of the gene pool

You sound like a bitter homosexual.

W o w
Now *that's* what I call edgy

Attached: images-1.jpg (240x210, 17K)

thank you. only men can love men.

What I am is a rational man who's accepted the truth about women and has devised a plan to permanently smooth out gender relations. You can call me a faggot all you want, but you know I'm right and there's nothing you can do to change it.

>Sincerely want to believe in a benevolent, omnipotent God
>Literally can't because women are so obviously inferior to men that no just Creator would possibly make them our partners
What the fuck do I do

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 102K)

You are seeing the world from your own sociopathic spectrum. You lack the maturity to see things for what they really are and it's all because you have some kind of past issue that you refuse to let go of or resolve. I hope you grow up one day.

>You are seeing the world from your own sociopathic spectrum.
Not true. Millions of men feel the same way and have the same experiences with women. They might not have the same solution, but it's not some personal delusion. MGTOW, TRP, incels exist for a reason and are only receiving more attention and acknowledgment from dudes waking up with each passing day.

we call those men divas and we love to fuck their boipuccys

My eyes nearly rolled out of my head reading what you wrote. I do not have enough hands to facepalm how dumb you fucking sound right now. Just wallow in your loneliness and suffer in silence you pathetic nobody.

Maybe women are just another way to test man.
Or not, but you can delude yourself into believing it.

I simply spoke the truth. If you don't like it, that's on you. Have fun living in your bluepill la la land.

>gets btfo
>calls his retarded opinion which only fails himself the truth
kek

>Forget about dating or marriage, friendship with your bros is much more fulfilling and genuine.

Attached: hagayy.jpg (960x720, 41K)

>gets btfo
All you did was say "nuh uh, you're wrong and immature." Typical bluepill normie response.

Boy I am more black pilled than you could ever imagine. You can take your """(((red pill)))""" and shove it up your ass. Maybe I should enlighten you: love,companionship,and brotherhood are wants and not needs. You are lucky enough to have the internet to bitch about your loneliness. Had this been 30 years ago you'ld have nowhere to complain to but your local priest or pastor.

grow up buddy. what a prick.

why are you so fixated on relationship between and women while at the same time you are a part of such relationship? You can live your life just fine without involving yourself with women. You will in fact have more time and money to pursue various hobbies and interest than if you were committed to a relationship. You should feel happy because most men when they get into long term relationship, marriage, life becomes much harder.

this. if you choose to be with great men you're life becomes easier.

Because even when you ignore women, you still live in a society where women are around and have power and influence. They will still somehow find a way to ruin your life.

stop obsessing yourself with women, they have no power if you ignore them, remove them completely from your life

Blah blah blah, heard these cliches a million times OP.
>best friend since middle school is a guy
>save his ass on numerous occasions
>go through some shit with him
>like we both had high school breakups all that jazz
>hang out everyday
>go to college
>he stops talking to me
>he never takes up my offer to hang out
>he never responds when I do come back home
>still keep trying because he's my friend
>meanwhile I've made new male and female friends at college who are great people

Maybe - just maybe, OP - people are people and you can't lump literally billions of individuals into moral binaries because Stacey didn't text back.