You wouldn't use a used toothbrush, so why would you settle for a used woman?

You wouldn't use a used toothbrush, so why would you settle for a used woman?

Attached: nohymen[1].jpg (600x600, 41K)

Women can break their hymen through physical activity though

Then shes on the level of goods that got damaged during shipping

trips don't mean you get to be a dipshit

Dude you are so retarded that I am happy you aren't breeding.

I know this is bait post but if you're truly looking for a virgin girl then you are going to die without ever having sex, that's just reality. It's impossible to stay virgin till your late teens if you're a female. Females start sucking cocks by the time you're still playing with your toys, it's their nature to please men. Just stop thinking about them as sex objects and treat them with respect.

>sex with a woman costs a $500 ring and the rest of your life on a government contract

hmmmm.. you should become gay instead. i promise that you will like it more.

No you dipshit. You pay 500 dollars and the rest of your life on a government contract for children. Not for sex. That's just the tool you use.

ha ha ha, YOU ever having kids? BAA AHAHAHA just get a boyfriend, boss.

I'm a virgin but I broke my hymen when I first started my period and I tried to put a tampon in because it started while I was at swim practice. Honestly it was one of the most embarrassing times of my life because I started it pretty late (I was 15) and I cried because it hurt so much trying to get it in. It didn't even fucking work so I just went to the locker room and put toilet paper in my underwear when I changed and called my mom to drive me home.

I'm sorry but you're a casualty of the rule. You'll have to be labeled a roastie slut so we don't get fooled by real sluts.

>posts about how slutty women naturally are
>stop thinking about them as sex objects

How's life as a permavirgin, user?

I agree but this also applies to men

>You wouldn't use a used toothbrush, so why would you use a used dick?

I actually have used my brother's toothbrush when I went back to visit my parents for a week and forgot mine at my house.

The only kind of poster worse than OP is the poster who actively seeks opportunities to call others virgins to sate themselves. You're on Jow Forums, you're not fooling anyone.

And that disapproves my point how exactly? Yes women are slutty in nature but that doesn't mean you should disrespect them for that.

This but unironically. Marrying used goods is scientifically proven to drastically increase the chances of a divorce down the road. Get a good church girl.

>you should disrespect them for that
Yes

I dont go to church and am not a believer in god

>this kind of thinking is why I'm still a virgin with no gf
>I brought this on myself

Then get a used roastie you fucking infidel

can you introduce me to your mom?

>your mom lol
Oregano

Attached: 1510044829235.png (645x729, 82K)

I totally agree. But most of us robots are virgins.

Saying "NO" and then crossing out the ring is the same as saying "No no ring" which simplifies to "Yes, give her a ring."

Imagine staying virgin untill marriage just to find out what of a tiny dick OP haves

As a normie (who usually just fits in because this is the last board that ever threatens conversation) I don't think robots fully realise how obvious they are when they pretend to not be robots.

>why
Because of how society and dating culture currently is. Our types are outcasted and shamed by the majority, and it's easier to just play along with the current climate. People will pretend to be their friends, that way, and give them validation. Personally, I don't think that's worth giving up all the value I see in my my current mindset, because I'm not a normalfag who lives to fit in.

I broke my hymen when I was 12 and got to frisky with the handle end of a razor.

>physical activity
like sex

not the gay ones, i think.

You know fatman is like, married right?

This attitude is hypocritical unless you are waiting for marriage yourself. If you have had premarital sex you are also "used goods" and impure.

Reminde again, why a meaningless piece of skin membrane in a vagina is important?

Because I want anything to do with a horseback riding whore either.

>they start sucking cock while you're still playing with toys.
>Don't think of them as sex objects tho lol

>Roastie defence force arrived with first post

Nice trips though.

Regardless of what you think about her virginity, diamonds are marketing ploy anyway.

>Girls start sucking dicks when theyre 12
>I have to respect them

Ummm, no?

If there are this many people on Jow Forums getting their knickers in a twist about this, it sounds worthwhile to me on roastie rage alone. Breddy gud Opie

what if i was the one who broke her hymen? it makes me wanna marry her more

Stay mad roasties. You have no allies here.

Lol suck shit.

Yes it does you moron.

HAHAHAHAHAH

This is painful to read but its true. There is a homely girl ive been talking to who is still a virgin but shes a few hours away from me.

i would and have used a used toothbrush so your argument is invalid

I see no problem with this. Virgin men should be able to have sex with virgin women. Its only fair

Its threads like these that get the quickest and the most replies. Anything that attacks roasties, drops red pills, points out inadequacies or imbalances in the dating world, attacks normies etc get replies because this board is monitored by a normie defence force. They are the ones spreading all fagottry and bullshit to keep robots down and docile and brainwash us into becoming sissy boys who arent a threat to society. Threads like this risk making robots become enlightened and normies can have that.

>Get a good church girl.

Tried. Was arranged to be married. They tend to marry young cause they have no other source of sex (no sex before marriage).

The problem with finding a virgin wife is that some many girls have been sexually abused when young.

>so why would you settle for a used woman?
because ideal doesn't exist, and as much as I would love to marry a virgin like my self, I have to ground myself in reality and accept that at my age is damn near impossible to find a virgin that is not 15 years younger than me.

Why wouldn't I use a used toothbrush? Granted it's in good condition, it shouldn't be hard to clean.