Did I rape a girl Jow Forums?

I'll try to make this as short as possible.

This was about 4 years ago, I was a 16 year old high school junior I went to a party with my friends. The party was at a rented house with no furniture, and the guy that got the house didn't care that we walked around and explored the upstairs part. While I was upstairs with my friends, a drunk girl walks up to us and asks to borrow a cellphone to call someone. I oblige and give her my phone. She thanked me and went downstairs. We hang out upstairs for a bit and eventually go outside to play beer pong. While im watching and talking to friends, the drunk girl walks up to us. I put arm around her and say "what's up" and she gets close to me. I start feeling her up a bit. One of my friends, who is a girl, says I better not fuck her. I say I wont.

Some more of my friends arrived, and I excuse myself to go talk to them. We talk for a good 15-20 minutes, before I notice across the room that the drunk girl is sitting against the wall crying (she wasn't balling her eyes out, she was just sniveling). I say to my friends, "im gonna go hook up with that girl". They laugh and I walk over to prove them wrong.

I sit up against the wall put my around the drunk girl and we talk for a bit. She also cuddles with me a little. I eventually asked her if she wanted to go upstairs, she said yes. We up stairs find an empty room. I ask to kiss her (remember it's my first time, I have no idea what im doing) and she says yes. We make out for like 10 minutes, she bites my neck etc.

I asked her if she wants to take it further, I don't remember exactly what she said, but she didn't give a definite answer either way. Soon after this, the cops show up. We clear it out of the house through the back door and I lose the drunk girl during the commotion.

Attached: 1467436061212.png (420x420, 267K)

cont.

I find the friends I got to the party with and we walk back to our car. As were about to leave, the drunk girl walks up to me and says she doesn't have a ride. I offer her a ride and she accepts. My friend who owns the car, is pissed about it.

We ask her where she wants to go and she says her friends house. We get to the neighborhood and realize that there's a gate with a key pad. She doesn't the code, so I offer to leg it with her to her friends house. As we're walking down the sidewalk we come across a little park that's flanked by a chest high hedge. We're walking side by side, I had got my arm around her shoulder, and we walked over behind the hedge. I get behind her and start fingering her. Her head fell back in ecstasy, as I recall it ,and she seemed to enjoy it.

After about 30 seconds I stop fingering her and guide her to her knees and pull out my penis. She sucked it for approximately 10 seconds before slumping over and sitting Indian style on the floor. I helped her up and we walked to her friends house. That was the last time I ever saw her. I never asked for her name, she never asked for mine.

After that I tell my friends what happened and they congratulated me.

When Monday came around a bunch of people already knew that I hooked up with a girl, mainly because someone took a picture of me sitting with girl on the floor, with my arm around her while she crying. The way the picture was taken, at the moment it was taken, one could easily come to the conclusion that I was doing was sexual assault. It started out as a joke, "haha you sexually assaulted that her" and "lol dude, that was sexual assault you're a rapist".

cont.

Eventually it got to the point where my nickname was the "rapist", especially at parties, for the rest of high school. A drunk snapchat video I made with a friend of mine where I exclaimed "we out here raping b*tches everyday senpai" was hilarious at the time, but now when I think about I cringe at the thought that what I did was very wrong. To this day, my one annoying ass friend pulls the video out to embarrass me. I cringe and I feel guilty every time he does it.

When people ask me who the first girl I ever kissed was I reminded of what I did that day. For four years this eaten away at me. The only thing keeping me sane is the fact that the person she called had received call from me and thus had my phone number saved in their recent call list. If she felt she had been raped or assaulted she could've called the cops and given them my phone number. But she didn't. I never heard a thing from her to this day.

I don't know what to do. I feel like I did something incredibly wrong and shameful, but my friends tell me to forget about it. Another times they'll hold over my head when I criticize them for drinking too much or doing hard drugs, "shut the fuck M******, you raped a girl lol" I want to believe their joking but it still hurts.

It has come to the point where this is all I think about. It's first thing that comes into my head when I wake up, last thing I think about before going to bed. I wish I could say fuck it and be done with it but's it's like a specter haunting over me.

bump you dopey cunts

i aint reading all that lmao

who the fuck cares
orbigionally

dude you didnt rape her
she literally sucked your dick by her own will are you retarded.

>I start feeling her up a bit. One of my friends, who is a girl, says I better not fuck her. I say I wont.
If she was drunk enough that people were openly concerned that it would be unethical to fuck her, yes, you probably did commit sexual assault. Enjoy prison.

Attached: 1519503186871.jpg (640x470, 56K)

>we out here raping bitches everyday
Lmao. Weak story user. I was hoping for a story similar to the scene in that movie The Accused

No you didn't. Fucking relax.

It's not a good look to fuck with some chick who's wasted, especially if you're sober and it sounds like you were

But you didn't rape her. Plus as you said, she had your number. If she wanted to out you as a rapist she would have.

Rape would be you pinning her down and forcing your way on her. You fucking asked her to kiss you, come on. Chill out, you're overthinking it.

BTW, find new friends. Their "jokes" aren't actually jokes. They sound like scum and you'll sound the same by association.

user, you are a foul creature who pushed himself onto a vulnerable young girl.

>turning your crime into a joke with your friends

you are scum.

She was DRUNK, and therefore could NOT CONSENT.

What you did was RAPE.

You RAPED her.

YOU RAPED HER GOOD.

normie cunt end yourself

oooooh, conflicting dubaroo's

Yes you did and thats a good thing

What a fucking pussie

No you didn't even penetrated her
Why are you saying you raped her?
If what your friends say bothers you then tell them so or laugh it off or change your fucking friends

Yeah if she was really shitfaced you probably sexually assaulted her user. If you're feeling guilty just take it as a life lesson to never take advantage of someone heavily under the influence again and to be a hero and intervene if you see someone else doing it at a party.

find her and talk to her if she says you raped her then hand your self in.
personally I dont really think it matters if she didnt press charges

You didn't rape her, but you should have.

These are roastie transplants, ignore everything they say

you wouldn't say that to my face, incel. ops scum and you're a faggot.

>Her head fell back in ecstasy
What the hell are you worrying about? Even using the extremely wide definition of rape that lefties like throw around nowadays this was nowhere close to rape.
Get your shit together and don't let people get into your head.

i didn't fuck her though
i was drunk as well

I'll beat your ass with your own used tampon, roastie

Attached: 1472296567692.png (785x757, 393K)

im a dude reeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And it was her own decision to get drunk. It might not be the most ethical thing to do by taking advantage of that, but it's definitely not rape/assault.

>This is considered to be rape for americucks.

Sounds like a typical drunk friday one night stand to me as eastern european desu.

Not rape.
What you did wasn't a great thing but you certainly didn't rape anybody.

No you didn't but imo you should refrain from doing any of this kind of shit st that age and also because your in THIS age where you can be charged for rape by taking the last container of blueberries from vegans.

Attached: IMG_20180405_101435.jpg (602x588, 146K)

tl;dr dfsdhgdhshsdhsh

what's that supposed to mean?
what did I do then? I definitely wasn't a good thing, what was it?

>you were drunk
>she was drunk
>there was no penetration
How the fuck is this rape?
You both had impaired judgement.
She is just as responsible for this situation as you are.
You have nothing to be guilty for, op.

It really doesn't matter what you did user. Society will believe the roastie in almost all cases.

doesn't really sound like you did user. Ignore anyone saying otherwise they're just moralfags.

>what did I do then?
You put yourself in a position where you could be accused (falsely) of rape.
I wouldn't consider it sexual assault seeing as you had both been drinking, imo

I'm not even reading your English essay user. As long as you didn't physically force yourself on her while she was heavily resisting then no, you didn't rape her.

Don't listen to these deranged Jews.

Attached: 1520897951969.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

Fucking kek
Op, you didn't rape her. Not even close.
You're obviously a good guy to even be worrying about this.
Get better friends and stop beating yourself up over something so minor from so long ago.

how do you know? I think I might have OCD because this is all i've been thinking aboout for the past month.

I read through all that wall of text but you forget to mention the rape part that makes you feel guilty.

If I'm being honest, OP, you did rape that girl. It seems like you're lucky and she didn't call the cops. If you want to clear your conscience, maybe try to get in touch with her and apologize. I'm not really sure.

>A drunk snapchat video I made with a friend of mine where I exclaimed "we out here raping b*tches everyday senpai" was hilarious at the time
No it wasn't you fucking faggot.

dude. It wasn't rape. You were both drunk young and having fun. It really isn't a big deal. she wasn't unconscious or protesting. the whole "Oh I'm drunk and therefore didn't necessarily consent there RAPE" is illogical. We mostly don't regret drunk hook ups and even if we did we certainly don't say oh I was raped, just that we made a bad choice. The one drink = no consent has gone way too far. if you aren't blacked out, you're still capable of consent and it's your fault if you regret it. You did nothing wrong.

Not even close to rape, she consented pretty much every step of the way and no benis in bagina took place. Dont let the #MeToo nutjobs fool you. But I would be careful about going into a public career and dont burn any bridges with people who know about it

>. But I would be careful about going into a public career and dont burn any bridges with people who know about it

this is what im talking about m8. If I hadn't done something wrong, why would I need to protect myself?

Because people are fucking hysterical about rape nowadays. Objectively speaking what you did was not rape and its doubtful youll ever get into legal trouble. The court of public opinion is a different story. Just because people are retards doesnt mean you need to feel guilty

>Losing sleep over a thot
Girls like the one you described are literally lower than animals, who the fuck cares

>this is what im talking about m8. If I hadn't done something wrong, why would I need to protect myself?
Because lefty looneys still see it as rape and will destroy you over the smallest things.

Drunken consent is still consent.
What you did was wrong, but not illegal (in most jurisdictions).

why was it wrong if it wasn't illegal?

Because society is fucked, user.

Man fuck off drunk consent is still consent

In real people land you did not rape her.
If she brings it to court you will be put on the sex offender registry for life and spend time in prison.
t. I have a friend who is a lawyer

>If she brings it to court you will be put on the sex offender registry for life and spend time in prison.

Why what's the damning evidence/part of the story?

>I didn't fuck her though
then you didn't rape her you dopey cunt.

You were alone with her and had sexual contact. Even is she just says "He penetrated me without consent" your fucked. And if she lies and says you actually raped her you even MORE fucked. And now that I look back on it she was underage (presumably) so that child rape of whatever the name of it is.

because taking advantage of an inebriated person isn't a nice thing to do.

AND on top of she can also say you forced her to suck your dick. And if she claimed you hit her...

but she said it was OK to kiss her. She talked to me for fucks sake.
yeah I guess you could get fucked over for anything nowadays.

Assault and battery
(Statutory) rape
Sexual assault
etc.
You've got nothing to worry about, she has no proof. Just get a decent lawyer and your fine, legally speaking.What's likely to happen is that she will smear your reputation. You can sue her for slander but you will likely never be able to get a job.

yes, she said it was okay, but it still wasn't right because being drunk/possibly black out drunk, isn't a good state of mind to be in when making decisions. You didn't rape her though so your friends saying you are a rapist is pretty cunty of them.

>Assault and battery
when?
>(Statutory) rape
i was underage too
>Sexual assault
I thought you said I didn't rape her

>When?
She can easily lie.
>I was underage (v&) too
Doesn't matter.
>I thought you said I didn't rape her
You didn't. But you have no proof, it could be considered rape by a certain kind of (((judge))) and once again, she can lie.

that's fucked m8. I suppose if she was going to do it she would have done it already. I think the statute of limitation or whatever the fuck applies.

Yeah you should be good, but if you go into a public career or start making a fuck ton of money she will probably smear you out of spite.

yes you raped a girl, but not in the way you think. rape originally meant to take what wasn't yours and use it as your own in a damaging way. the term came from when armies would "rape " a town, destroy it and take it for themselves. all premarital sex is rape because you are taking what isn't yours. you might think its okay if the girl consents, but her virginity/body isn't hers to give away, it's her fathers.

so yeah you raped her, but not by modern standards. also i had a friend who we would call a rapist in high school because he was trying to bang a chick behind home depot and a cop showed up and asked her if she was getting raped, its just banter dude.

so moralfagging aside I didn't rape her?
you're right, this'll all probably blow over, if it hasn't already. Im worrying for no reason.

>shut in betas are defending fucking a shitfaced high schooler as "the jewish left agenda" because they know they would never get ass otherwise
fucking pathetic

as for OP you would probably find a lot of closure if you talked to the girl even if you're not sure of what you did

>so moralfagging aside I didn't rape her?
no not at all, but you probably should have desu. i doubt she would've cared or even remembered

you can't rape someone by accident, you've been indoctrinated by feminist propaganda you idiot. There is nothing wrong with having sex with drunk girls.

I would if I could but i have no fucking idea who she is or how to contact her.

>unironically suggesting this with all the #MeToo garbage fresh on everyone's minds
you just want OP arrested don't you

that post was more for the disgusting pro rape niggers in the thread than OP. i wouln't really call what happened to op rape

>party
>friends
>dick in girl

Off my board normal nigger

what would you call it? A sketchy situation?

Should I feel guilty for what I did?

bump ya filthy druggos

its okay every day in a mans life he's gonna "rape" someone a time or two, at least if the person told the story the right way.

everyones been "play wrestling" and got a boner and started taking the other persons clothes off before.

Legally speaking this is still rape in quite a lot of places because the definition of rape is so broad.
Where I went to college having sex with a drunk girl under any circumstances qualified as rape because of her "impaired judgement." The fact that beer doesn't take away responsibility for your other bad decisions doesn't matter, if a girl regrets it later then it's just a question of where you live. Hell if you were in Saudi you could probably get her executed for adultery or some shit, rape comes down to location. Morally you know whether or not you were taking advantage of someone independent of legal authority.

That said this writing sounds more like you're roleplaying to me.

do you think it was morally wrong?

It clearly wasn't morally right but rape is extreme, people get into labels and make the difference between monster and person a .02 blood alcohol level difference. She was pretty clearly looking to get laid getting drunk was a way of making that easier and hindsight is 20-20. The better decision there is obviously just to go to bed instead of trying to get your dick wet but shit happens and this qualifies as a consensual mistake.

what should I do user?

>consensual mistake

what do you mean by this?

You're a rapist but you also seem to be more angry at the fact that people know you're a rapist than that you raped someone.

Most people are actually retarded and assholes.
>pro tip

Attached: 1520069681231.png (768x768, 707K)