Damn if this is high functioning autism I cant even imagine how low functioning autism is

Damn if this is high functioning autism I cant even imagine how low functioning autism is

Attached: images.jpg (384x384, 20K)

It's a shame eugenics didn't catch on

That's like medium low...

Nah that is not high functioning autism. That is autism with no self awareness and shitty parenting.

People like Chris are why terms like "high-functioning" and "low-functioning" are starting to be abandoned. Chris can drive and carry on a conversation, but there are "low-functioning" non-verbal autists who do a better job living independently and taking care of themselves.

that's me with a few less iq points

Was watching a youtube doc on this human bean today. Fucking hell how can one youtube docimentary have sooooo much footage of absolutely everything

I always found that hilarious. Despite being such a weirdo he has a driver's license, which most people on here can't even get for some reason

Attached: 427.jpg (524x584, 44K)

what are you going on about? autism is not real

Are you also a fat trans?

How the fuck is this not original

You realize high functioning just means he isn't a complete drooling retard and would be capable of taking care of himself if he was raised properly and didn't have a slew of other problems, right?

>I cant even imagine how low functioning autism is
Quite ironic, but it's probably tamer. I don't think low functioning autists have all the gender dysphoria and degenerate shit of high functioning autists. They probably aren't aware enough to even succumb to those desires anyways.

>sex
>f
>Christine

Attached: 1523126994547.png (500x913, 230K)

What's going to happen to him when his mom finally fucking dies? There's no way he's going to be able to support himself financially when he spends all of his available money on toys and other frivolous garbage.

He calls himself high functioning but there's no definitive proof he was diagnosed as that.

Kills himself or becomes homeless.

Being trans probably fucked him worse than being autistic. Sad!

> can talk
> can use the internet
> can write and draw to some degree
> doesn't have seizures

There are variations of autism that are far far worse than meme autism

Are you sure he can draw?
If he has autism wtf do I have?

low functioning autists can barely interact with people

>How the fuck is this not original
all the Jow Forums trans are slim and pretty :^)

Well he's no Michaelangelo but he has the ability to put some meaningful graphical content on paper.

Surely you cant be serious originalio