What are some good to skills to have if i want to take over the world?

What are some good to skills to have if i want to take over the world?

Attached: 1342536282046.png (722x768, 304K)

Human psychology and knowing how humans groups behave etc. is probably underrated.

Oh, and time travel, that'd be helpful too.

You need to become the 1337est h4x0rz eva Nd taYke ova teh interwebz.

Be Reiko mikami. He took over Jow Forums

Good point about human psychology. But how am I supposed to time travel, what do I need to do that?

I don't understand

But I want to take over the world, not just Jow Forums

>But how am I supposed to time travel, what do I need to do that?
If I knew that I wouldn't be here telling you, I'd be taking over the world!

You need to learn how to fit my cock in your ass. Because I'll easily conquer half the world before you do, so the only way to rule it all would be through marriage.

so you'd better start stretching out your bussy now, pal

Charisma
Oreganol

This isn't a trap thread, Go back to your containment board, faggot.

Attached: 3062184192941.png (1200x960, 713K)

It aint a fuckin trap thread. I'm saying that I'm the next Napoleon, and if OP wants in on my limelight, he's gonna have to learn to be my bitch.

Oh... yeah I guess that makes sense. Any idea on where I can find more information on time travel then?

Umm.. sorry but I'm going to have to decline. Thanks for the advice anyway though!

People don't really like me and tend to avoid me, how big of a problem do you think that is? Any tips on how to improve?

genetics
Its the only thing you'll need to start your furry army
that and a lot of dog chow

I know where to get dog chow, but how do I get genetics? Not sure if I want an army of furrys also, or is that a good idea? I'm probably gonna need an army at some point

Are you the one who would give out your email to discuss your world domination plans with other robots? Forget how long ago that was.

Okay, but when the northern hemisphere lays under my banner, you'd better not come crawling to me, pleading for an alliance or some shit.

>Oh... yeah I guess that makes sense. Any idea on where I can find more information on time travel then?
I don't know. According to scientists, it should be impossible. Only smart guy Steven Hawkings might have known the sekrits of time travel, but he died some weeks ago so now we can't ask him. Unless you have some way of time travelling back to ask him.

No, but networking is a good idea. But im also not interested in sharing amy of my power, I want the world all to myself

Not interested in alliances, only total world domination

So you're saying you weren't the person posting about their dream of world domination here sometime in the past year? Competition might be steep, mate.

Scientist might just be trying to keep it a secret I wouldn't trust there word on it.
>Unless you have some way of time travelling back to ask him.
user, I don't think it would make sense to invent time travel to go back and ask Stephan hawking about how to invent time travel. But I'll get to work on it straight away!

No, or maybe it was and I don't remember it. All I ever think about is taking over the world.

The only skill you need is to be amoral. That's literally it. The weak inherit the Earth, and you need to be prepared to abandon your humanity to claim the prize. Part of the reason why it's not worth it. You gain it all by losing everything.

Attached: (((littlefinger))).gif (220x239, 222K)

If you can't do that, there is a plan B. Aquire useful knowledge like engineering, biology economics etc. (although this can be a very tall order, difficult so to speak). Then aquire as much capital as possible. Once you've done this, try and stay healthy and live for as long as possible and HOPE that cloning technology that you can use is invented before you die.

Once you are at this point, clone yourself as much as possible, and then have your clones work hard and aquire resources and positions of influence and of course more clones. Once you and your clones have done this for sufficiently long, and you have 10-40 million clones, you can begin to seize control over the planet.

Either be very charismatic or very good looking either will help immensely the rest will follow.

luckily crisp has made genetics available to the masses
Now losers like us can fuck shit up for real if we we were determined enough

>The weak inherit the Earth
Actually, I think an accurate translation of the bible qoute goes more along the lines of
>Those who are powerful, but choose not to use it, will inherit the earth.

Robot clone army Jihad?

You have to read this guide first, anonymous

Attached: HowTo.png (925x7280, 1.13M)

If you ever do conquer the world, give us a callsign to tell your minions so we can be spared