Can anyone justify racism without coming across as a retard or using meme arguments?

Can anyone justify racism without coming across as a retard or using meme arguments?

Attached: 1503814450459.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
steamcommunity.com/groups/erasethefuckingnormies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes. Jow Forums charts are unironically perfect justification of racism. Libcucks can only say "lol Jow Forums meme charts lmao" and that's it. They have no way of refuting them

13% of the population responsible for over 52% of homocides.
Source: the FBI ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

Attached: IMG_0505.jpg (750x895, 127K)

post said charts and explain them

doesn't justfiy racism unless you have no sense of critical thinking whatsoever

>white people shoot up schools
>every white person I meet might be a school shooter so I'm justified in thinking it

A common argument against these charts is that blacks commit more crime because they are forced into ghettos by oppressive wh*toids but Italian, Irish, Russian and Chinese immigrants to the US were also forced into ghettos but they didn't chimp out. Blacks are simply violent by nature.

Attached: nogs.png (416x1000, 434K)

You transfer your wealth to people who wouldn't otherwise be able to expand their genetic lineage thus creating an endless system of dysgenics.

>exerting a detrimental effect on later generations through the inheritance of undesirable characteristics.

Attached: Who pays for American Taxes and Where does it go.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

It really depends. White school shooters are spread all throughout the country, while black killers are congregated in the impoverished places like Chicago, Baltimore, etc.

>this is white in america
jesus fucking christ

Attached: E0484C55-88BA-44E5-BF8D-236DF12BDA7C_cx0_cy17_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 42K)

"Racist" people (who often aren't truly racist, just somewhat right-wing in the eyes of liberals), often come off as retards because you have been told your whole life that people with different political views (non-liberals) are retarded. Think of the southern US accent. This is an accent which is commonly associated with racism in the media, and it is often also associated with stupidity and ignorance (think of a movie attempting to portray a stupid American, or even a person in everyday life mocking someone who is stupid, low-class or ignorant, they will probably put on a southern accent even it makes no sense to do so). You will hear what they are saying, and then without truly listening, you will sort them into the "retard" category in your mind.

As for "meme arguments", you can't discredit an argument just because it has been used frequently and is therefore classified as a meme in your internet cultured mind. Essentially you are asking for obscure arguments for which you haven't yet developed a negative knee-jerk reaction to.

None of that justifies racism unless you are literally arguing that you should do to blacks what they are supposedly doing to whites.

you should have to justify antiracism instead, racism is natural and shared by everybody. "racism" is literally a meme aimed at whites only, who complains about their replacement.

You won't listen anyways

Everything is sunshine and sparkles in your majority-white suburb, so you go to school with your token nigger friend and he's never bothered anybody, and this is all you've ever known and all you ever will know, so it fucking baffles you how anyone can think different, you've been taught from birth everybody is the same and all your teachers affirmed that, all your TV programs taught you that, diversity is great, diversity means more taco stands and more exotic foods and more awesome music to listen to, because that's all it is

You live in a bubble

No most racism comes from personal bias and ignorance. Most Jow Forums tier facts about minorities are fabricated and not backed by reputable sources. A lot of issues that stem from certain demographics come down to societal issues.

> Italians
> Irish
> didn't chimp out
LMAOOOOOo

>blacks are disproportionately responsible for random violent crime, such as muggings
>it is unreasonable of me to cross to the opposite side of the street and prepare to draw when I see one approaching me at night

Also to clarify I don't advocate for racism, I advocate for racial realism and acting accordingly when once that is realized.

Flat out racism is retarded.

Attached: Chicago.jpg (1222x893, 154K)

poor people are ones who will commit crimes
black people are poor because of systematic oppression within the last 100 years.

All the states in america that benefit the most from government assistance are the most racist ones. But that's fine because human beings are capable of empathy which has payed off time and time again in america.

Attached: 1523135813493.jpg (800x588, 245K)

The richest majority black town has a higher crime rate than the poorest majority white town

dont have to hate anyone because of race
condemn crime instead of ethnicity

I love how you used the word supposedly as if to imply that blacks don't commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime.
Sums up anti-racists very well. Even my social democrat sister is too scared to drive through the ethnic parts of our city.

think you forget that there was a war fought over slavery, and that in the South and for a while in the North it wasn't uncommon to deny people jobs, housing, etc based on income.

>societal issues
List whatever those societal issues may be and I'll explain why each and every one of them are not whitey's fault.

desu he just looks like an inbred white kid to me

When dogs were bred to make certain traits stronger, their abilities and personalities were hard wired.

The same is true of humans that adapted to different life styles and environments through evolution, rather than selective breeding. Some races relied more on physical ability, some relied more on intelligence.

That's pretty well the foundation of racism.

Nah it's pretty retarded. Judging someone because how other people of the same race behave is stupid. It's all about the environment you are raised in.

>Flat out racism is retarded.
Why?

>I love how you used the word supposedly as if to imply that blacks don't commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime
do I really need to break down what a small percentage of blacks do that again? do I really need to point out that you can't judge a majority based on the actions of a small minority?

He's half Slavic, half Jewish, so white.

>black kills another black in a dispute
Everyone mad
>white steals millions and makes coutless suffer
No one bats an eye

Lolll

>two wrongs make a white

>j*wish
>white

so youre saying negros has developed into criminal behavior or having less intelligence?

And the environment is the product of the people who inhabit it. Nogs just happen to turn every place they inhabit into a crime-plagued shitfest.

We have contributed less to the world than have other races in terms of art, culture, and technology

We are more prone to violent, promiscuous, and impulsive behavior than other races

We are less intelligent on average than other races

We are rated as less attractive than people of other races because of excessively masculine features on average and dark skin.

>hate

Your understanding of racial relations is so fundamentally broken, that you think if I don't want to live around people that don't look like me, or work with people that don't look like me, that means I hate them, that obviously means I will go out of my way to make their lives miserable.

Just the simple fact that I don't want to associate with them, I want to be with my own kind, this is seen as something aggressive in your eyes, hateful, evil, bigoted, disgusting

How can there be reconciliation when your viewpoint is so fundamentally broken, honestly?

Read up on intersectional racism/discrimination.

Sure it's got nothing to do with blacks being denied more for home lones and that kind of thing.

They're denied home loans because they have terrible credit.

None of that justifies racism unless you also encourage low iq behavior as long as it benefits everyone but you.

yes i believe thats disgusting
i dont like multi kult but racism is wrong and has nothing to do with nationalism and or natsoc

What do you think racism is? Please provide a definition. I do not think it aligns with what racism actually is.

>they have turrible credit cus white man dont wanna give em jobs n shiett

There is no point arguing with these people, they come up with the same conclusion every time. All the odds are stacked against them, no matter how many times they fuck up, it's not their fault, it's slavery and systemic discrimination, it's not their fault they're felons, it's the fact whitey doesn't wanna hire them because their names are too Africanized

"Racism" is a stupid word that applies to too many things. If you believe in bell-curve within-race differences and basic genetics, like Chris Murray, you're a "racist".

Most robots are NEETS living in their parent's basement or college dropouts, who the hell cares if the race of your ancestors didn't contribute shit?

Having an inherent/irrational bias to all members of a race based on prejudiced beliefs.

I asked for specific examples of discrimination, not the name of some buzzfeed reading material.

Can anyone justify racism without just happening to be a complete piece of shit person besides their beliefs?

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, and I'm bored and want to hear your thoughts on this.
Are tenement buildings and railroad worker camps a fair comparison to make though? I think the ghettos and class separation are a little bit different than what it was like back then. Not worse off in living conditions, but different.
Plus, those ethnicities were coming here to work. They were willingly putting themselves in low standards of living for the opportunity to climb the social ladder. At the time, blacks couldn't climb it regardless of how hard they worked. They were still vehemently hated and despised by practically everyone.
There's no widespread black oppression or hatred now, I'd say it completely died out between the 80's-90's. The problem is that those ghettos are run by gang violence, drug trafficking, and a constant war with the police who are trying to combat those problems. It's why a lot black nationalists argue to be rid of "gangster culture" and the welfare state. They know it's a detriment. It's why Rastafarians want to return to Africa.

black people scare me

1) they have terrible credit because they finance shit they can't afford

2) It makes sense that whitey doesn't want to hire them, employers want employees who will be on time, drug free and hard working.

What about a rational bias, though? Is treating individuals as individuals, but still acknowledging that the distribution of the quality of individuals is not uniform across differing races racism?

>>white steals millions and makes coutless suffer
>No one bats an eye

This is bullshit desu. When whites steal millions we get furious. That's one reason so many whites in northern US voted Obama. And when Obama didn't do jack shit they voted Trump. Not because they hated blacks. But because they felt betrayed by whites, not least the whites in the mainstream Republican Party

All so called racists on Jow Forums are either mentally retarded Reddit kids who think they are part of a movement or like quoting cartman and the rest is nothing but nonwhite usual Asian nazi larpers

the only thing thats worse than leftists crying racism to discredit people are actual fedora racists defending it

Attached: 1522837062854.jpg (590x665, 175K)

If you really believe that it is disgusting to want to be with your kind, I have no further arguments for you, you're just a brainwashed individual. Racism, tribalism, all of that will always exist because it is an inherent part of the human race, and the more you push for people being your equal and denying the very instincts that allowed us to prosper, the more backlash you will receive, that is just simple ethics. The tribe is like a family and you will never break it up, no matter how much you want to push foreigners into the tribe

as i said multi kult is wrong but that will never make me an racist

Then you're not really a racist are you? If you don't believe their race has anything to do with the end result of them as a person or their behavior you're not really racist.

>implying if all niggers died right now life wouldn't improve for everyone
Prove me wrong.

/pol wouldnt be a thing and that would be an improvement i guess

Did you forget that jews are a thing?

being a racist already heavily implies you are incapable of reaching logical conclusions or have tenuous grasp on reality

it's not really unreasonable to point out

Most of robot's problems are internal. We're not poltards who blame our suffering on the outside world. Into the trash you go, poltard.

He said niggers, not jews

And Jow Forums likes nationalist niggers, they even made memes about them. Can't corner the Dorner. Make a thread about Marcus Garvey and watch those racist white boys who say nigger all the time start fawning over him and say how he had the right idea. Same goes for MalcomX

>hurr Jow Forums
Nice job proving me wrong, cuck.

there are no jews they all mixed up with white americans and the only survivors were secular israelis

we did this last night already give up

I deal pills and if all niggers died I'd loose a majority of my customers, so no, you racist, all niggers dying wouldn't improve life for everyone.

>there are no jews
I wonder who could be behind this post

Sometimes people are different from each other. Noticing this fact is ok. Can anyone defend not being racist without being a retarded fagtron? 100% of people who say they aren't racist, are not really people. They are too stupid to count as a real person.

you mean when I totally destroyed you using simple deduction and you kept insisting some phantom number stats exist that change everything?

How many times are you going to burn your hand on a hot stove before you stop putting it on one without looking to see if it's dangerous first? Racism is a natural reaction to a statistically likely probability.

Same logic goes with white people genius

excactly no need to be racists real nationalists want to cooperate with other nationalists around the world and discrediting niggers for being stupid or violent is a bit kontraproductive when it isnt based in reality

Does it? How so?

Dude, first of all you presented a third of the data. Second all I forgot to was halve my number. Why are you so intent on fighting this when you are wrong. What did you even deduce, that youre an arrogant cuck retard?

>tfw no gf
>tfw social autism
>tfw brainlet
>tfw ugly
>tfw mentally ill
>tfw neet
>tfw impoverished
>tfw fat
>tfw skelly

These are some problems I listed that robots have to do deal with on a daily basis, what exactly do they have to do with blacks?

please tell me though it will be schizo terry a davis talk

>no gf
>problem
neck yourself failed norman incel scum

>Dude, first of all you presented a third of the data.
I literally presented all black people in prison and made a very generous guess as to the black people in jail. I also destroyed some faggot claiming 5+ million blacks were on probation. What did you present again?

Youre so stupid its painful, do you even remember what happened?

>I totally destroyed you bro

In the process all you revealed is you cant do math and your 5 years old

Can you just cut to the chase and present your numbers again? I literally don't remember and I'm pretty sure I was arguing with like 5 different people on that thread. Remind me what you said.

You ask everyone else to present data we do and you continue to argue against it even though youre wrong and produce nothing of your own. Its like speaking to a wall.

This is what poltards say when they have no argument left. Also I'm not a guy, so I'm not looking for a gf.

Would you two fags just fuck and get it over with

You presented fucking nothing. Some guy posted stats about people on probation that he totally misread. Please don't act like you posted significant stats that I failed to debunk. You posted absolutely nothing.

Didn't say anything about the amigros

If we didn't have white people we wouldn't have these problems in the first place since all they do is genocide and wage war their imperialistic tendencies corrupted all pure cultures and caused two world wars and has left us on the risk of nuclear destruction everything would be so much better with no white people shitposts would be virtually non existent

I suppose the niggers would do better

>french and british people

yea nevermind the crusades where a bunch of muslims slaughtered literally tens of thousands of women and children.

An idea to consider, then. Would you consider crossing to the opposite side of the street when approached by a black man at night to be racism? This is a completely rational behavior, based in the reality that a stranger with black skin is many times more likely to perform a random mugging than a stranger with white skin. I would do the same with someone who visibly appears homeless or has any number of other visual indicators that place an individual as more likely to mug me.

There's no such thing as white people all of the, are either part Mongol or African prove me wrong

Every county has a right to secure it borders and to protect it's ethnic heritage. That's one of the main reasons the nation state styem exists at all. Ask any homogeneous society if they want to be demographically replaced and they will say no. Demographic replacement has to be forced from the top and it's almost always due to the business community's desire for cheap labor.

steamcommunity.com/groups/erasethefuckingnormies
join in cucks

Attached: 1517918182626.jpg (554x395, 25K)

Kill yourself roastie scum. You don't belong here, you subhuman.

>the mental state of racists
and maybe your idea of crossing the road theory is only done by you and fellow racists and maybe isnt that normal

Absolutely yes I can say with 100 percent certainty

Then you'd be wrong