Anyone else here want to make sarin gas and gas a school, i would but i dont have enough money...

Anyone else here want to make sarin gas and gas a school, i would but i dont have enough money. if anyone wants them i have links for the chemicals you would need.

Attached: Zn-V.png (411x181, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/228052?lang=en®ion=US)
sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sial/47582?lang=en®ion=US
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_blue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much do the chemicals usually cost?

How much do i need for this to work?

Why not just gas yourself

You need to get Methylphosphonic dichloride (sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/228052?lang=en®ion=US) and Hydrogen Fluoride (Hyrofluric acid) (sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sial/47582?lang=en®ion=US sigma recently stopped selling and i havent found a new source) to make the first part (chemical weapon and illegal at this point) then isopropyl alcohol (from any pharmacy, highest purity you can get, not ethanol alcohol) you also need a full body suit as it is a nerve gas and the correct type of gas mask (i forget what type but it should be easy to find because people were afraid of getting gassed by sarin recently so theres a decent amount of info on the type of gas mask) you need to combine the Methylphosphonic dichloride and Hydrogen fluoride first, then combine the isopropyl into that, you will end up with sarin gas. its decently dangerous and decently expensive, i would estimate around 1000$ for chemicals 500$ for suits and 250$ or so for mask, but thats just estimates, may be higher or lower.

I already have a NBC suit and a gas mask but it didn't cost half of that

Chemfag here. If you start ordering a bunch of chemicals off of sigma the police are going to show up at your door user-kun. THis is probably bait, but still.

Shit bro, enjoy your visit from the feds. Here's a (you), hope it was worth it.

i haven't looked a ton into the prices of suits or masks, idk i guess the prices are wrong, still i dont have enough money anyways
if i dont combine them they cant arrest me for anything tho, and they would have to have a search warrant (i know thats pretty easy to get but still)
i haven't done anything illegal, it's completely legal to know how to create sarin, and since i haven't created sarin or any of the parts leading up to sarin they dont really have a reason to visit me or do anything to me

I'd rather do a sorority house
>le supreme gentleman

I work in a chem lab so we order chemicals all the time, but if youre ordering shit like that to a non-institute like your house youre going to get questioned.

if i had the money i could order it to a lab that a friend works at, but again im poor as shit

>He doesn't know about living in a post 9/11 world.

>makes a post offering to educate people on making sarin gas, specifically so they can gas a school.
>doesn't think the feds and or homeland security will be interested in that
>doesn't think a judge won't write a search warrant based on that.

I've got bad news for you homeboy lol. I know people who got visits from the party van for less.

honestly dont even care if i get searched, i dont have anything illegal.

Yes because a friend would be risking jail time to help you make sarin gas. Now I know youre probably underage and baiting, you need to lay off of the breaking bad for a bit user

he doesnt care if he gets arrested, ive talked to him about it before user...

You understand the literal CIA is monitoring this entire fucking site? The feds are already planning to visit you.

as i've said already, i dont really care if they visit me, i dont have anything illegal, and i dont have anything to worry about them finding

user, I'm no lawyer but they can do some fucky stuff with the patriot act. What you've done ITT alone may be enough to charge you with something and I'm not even memeing. You dun goofed with the mentioning gassing a school part.

thats fucking stupid, ive already said i dont have enough money to do it. but i guess i said i would if i could. idk, i dont like worrying about shit.

They can probably slap you with a domestic terrorism related charge based on what you've said alone. In the UK you sure as shit can go to jail for inciting terrorism, and burgers go a lot harder than that.

Maybe it seems fucking stupid to you, but the alphabet agencies aren't fucking around when it comes to anything terrorism related. Especially not after very public recent fuck ups like the Boston marathon bombing. Could absolutely see them accusing you of trying to incite a terrorist act and making an example of you.

I've posted crime related things in the past too
I'm going to stop doing that
sorry uncle sam pls don't come knocking on my door

well i guess if they do visit im fucked then, although i do doubt they will visit or anything. whatever, i just dont wanna get fucked for the rest of my life for a stupid ass Jow Forums post.

CIA
I
A

GLOW
L
O
W

Attached: CIA niggers glow in the dark 2.jpg (327x346, 62K)

Why wouldn't you just do it yourself?
What are you a chicken?
Also why a school?
Do a sorority for the grace of our patron saint elliot rodgers please

ummm has this happened to you before... please say no.. im scared

i already explained i dont have enough money, i said a school but i was really just thinking of anywhere with people in original post

Lol too late for that bro. I submitted your post to the FBI tip thingy. I don't know if they'll actually toss you in jail just for a post, but I just asked my brother (lawyer) and he says that you can probably expect at least a visit + search warrant.

thanks for that buddyo

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_blue
Buy this and nobody will suspect anything. Prussian blue is sometimes used in proffesional painting. You will also need sulphuric acid from car battery. Mix diluted acid with prussian blue, you will get cyanide.

You dont have money for a few measly chemicals?
How much would it cost anyways, like $100?

No, im just saying I work in a chemistry lab so I know how they treat a lot of these substances

Whether or not you have enough money to do it doesn't matter. You literally just attempted to incite a terrorist act. You're legitimately probably going to go to jail.

I hope for your sake that what you're telling us is true and that you're just some brokefag. Any sketchy shit on your computer they find when they raid your house? They'll use that against you too. They'll also find out if you've ever tried out any "amateur chemistry" on your own time. Don't bother trying to cover your tracks either and nuke your HD. They will probably uncover it anyway, and even if they dont can slap you with destroying evidence which can be more years than what they would have charged you with to begin with.

how did i "attempt to incite a terrorist act" i understand that i can still go to jail but i never tried to get anyone to do it, i asked if anyone else had thought about it and said i had links to chemicals, anyone who looked it up could easily find the chemicals you needed to make it. im not trying to defend myself i am geniunely curious how you came to that conclusion

Well now that OP is going to get gang banged for conspiracy (idk how you guys call it, here it is a crime to even think and or plan to do any crime)
Hows your day NSA friends

You posted how to make deadly poison on board that is known for high amount of people desiring suicide/homicide/both

Attached: 1519689646643.jpg (720x691, 106K)

Re-read your original post, how it's worded. You're offering instructions on synthesizing nerve gas, specifically nerve gas that would be used on a school. You mention that you'd like to do it but cant. The implication of the offer in your post is that you want someone to gas a school and will show them how to manufacture gas for that purpose.

Calling that incitement isn't a hard sell.

we wouldn't be if we had a gf
roasties would rather risk people dying than give a robot the time of day
Its ok though, they'll ban the guns and everything will go back to normal

In the US under the Brandenburg test it would be a very hard sell.

30 years ago. As mentioned above, they can do some fucky shit with the patriot act and in the name of national security.

ya dun goofed user, i don't wanna scare you, but you really dun goofed. nowdays they can nail ur ass just for hypotheticals like your "i would". sorry user.

Adding to this. I know none of you faggots probably care, but it's actually been a pretty talked about thing among legal scholars as to how much the patriot act has taken the teeth out of Brandenburg and eroded civil liberties in the US in general. Some good reads out there if you're inclined.And if you're a US citizen you should be. A person ought to know about all the ways they can get fucked.

lol OP if they let you use a computer in prison let us know how it is. Include me in the screencap my nigs. Also, hello glow in the dark frens!

Attached: 980x.jpg (420x420, 28K)