Daily reminder that suicide doesn't just affect you

Daily reminder that suicide doesn't just affect you

Attached: 1514366929181.png (850x400, 157K)

Go cast your moralfaggotry someplace else

Attached: Whiterun_Guard.jpg (290x575, 155K)

not really selfish at all, you are lightening the load on the planet

and you dont kill anyone else, if someone is dependent on the existence of someone else they are pathetic

>when you kill yourself, you kill others
that's some trudeau level thinking right there

If you kill others when you kill yourself, if you kill others before killing yourself, what the fuck happens?

i believe the simulation glitches out and you gain access to the debug menu

>kill myself
>I kill others

The best shooting strat?

>when you kill yourself, you kill others

Attached: 1512755815478.png (408x450, 34K)

Damn, we're connected.
>interlinked

>woman
opinion discarded

Life is a simulation anyways. Once I'm dead nothing exists anymore.

fucking kek
agreed

Fuck yourself, honestly. Quit trying to guilt trip suffering people into doing something they don't want to. You don't force a faggot into a titty bar, don't force life on others. It's not your place to decide what I do with my life. Not yours, not my parent's, not my friends. Mine. If I want to blow my brains all over the wall because I hate every aspect of myself and I know I cannot change, then I damn well will. Faggots like you make me want to commit suicide more than anyone else. The grandstanding you retards do is absolutely infuriating.

I hate having to share a board with you fucking low iq mongrels

Why don't you go moralfag on reddit, normalshit. This dumb roastie has no idea what depression is or what people with suicidal thoughts, think. And yet she somehow finds the audacity to talk down to us by calling us "crazy and selfish". Bitch wouldn't know what a hard time was if it slapped her in the face.

Attached: reee.jpg (200x200, 8K)

while on the topic of suicide, I've always thought that if ever killed myself i would leave a note saying I didn't want a funeral or an obituary, and I would do it by shooting myself while standing over the ledge of a bridge at night so my body wouldn't be found. Never understood why people bother searching for bodies and holding funerals for people who kill themselves. They more likely than not want their existence to be forgotten

better file those edges down before you hurt yourself, spud

wew lad, anything that doesnt tow the accepted line is edgy

please

no calling people pathetic because you're a sperg is edgy

After my death my whole family could be tortured to death and it would have no impact on me. My whole reality now exists in chemicals in my brain. When I blow my brains out I blow those chemicals too, therefore all reality ceases to exist

Attached: 1476633946538.jpg (680x598, 54K)

nah it isnt, you cant blame someone killing them selves and then kill yourself

what suicide methods are most serious as in they actually want to die?

guns, jumping, hanging are all ones id consider real attempts.

What do you guys think it says about someone if they hang themselves where they could've stood up but just didn't versus kicking a bucket?

I'm a solipsist bro

>What do you guys think it says about someone if they hang themselves where they could've stood up but just didn't versus kicking a bucket?
It means they wanted an out if they changed their mind halfway through. The thought of death gets a lot scarier when its staring you in the face.

>I'm supposed to suffer for a long time because of some people that I'm tied to by random circumstance
nah

my mom is the only person who would care. not that I am suicidal anyway.

That's like, "If you kill your enemies, they win." tier retardation.
Killing yourself is a choice like any other, and to be frank, most people would kill themselves if the going gets tough. People in desperation of ailment, hunger, and heat/cold, will opt to die if it brings a relief to the discomfort. People leap from burning buildings just to breath before they die.

wouldn't it be much more selfish to guilt trip someone into further suffering? to make someone who gets nothing but shit out of their life continue living and trying to take their choice, if they want to live on, away from them? what's truly worse, faggot?

Soft hanging is more easy to accomplish. You don't have to make a deliberate decision, but instead can just choke yourself out and let gravity do the rest.
I don't like it when people blow their brains out, because it's a disturbing scene for loved one. Jumping is painful if you land feet first because your nerves will travel faster than gravity can push you down. Don't want the last thing I feel to be a brilliant hard blow to my body.

i feel like soft hanging is much less disturbing than completely hanging too, would you agree. it also seems like they didnt want any unnecessary pain.