I like to walk onto college campuses wearing a backpack and pretend im a student in order to use their facilities...

I like to walk onto college campuses wearing a backpack and pretend im a student in order to use their facilities. Im at university in boulder co. They have the best free internet EVER. Never been approached or asked to leave. Comes in handy when ur living in ur car. I steal anything not glued down.

Attached: 1523145994358.jpg (524x584, 47K)

So when are you going to shoot it up?

I do this all the time at my local university too. They have a chemistry stock room where you can get a bunch of beakers, glassware, etc. for free if you just show them a student ID, doesn't even have to be yours. I found one a kid dropped and I've been going back and forth to the stockroom and picking up glassware all the time. I make them into bongs or meth pipes.

Lol I was doing the same just earlier today. If you're pale-skinned and recently shaved people it's really easy to do this, no one asks you for ID

What else do you do? I regularly went to the library and gym at the University near my house until some cunt who graduated in my year in high school saw me and reported me so I had to run like hell before campus police showed up. I'm not homeless though, just NEET living in my mom's house.

How does that work when you don't even look like the person on the ID?

mine doesn't give out any free stuff and doesn't have a gym. I just go there to pass the time when my mentally ill dad throws a tantrum. i find an empty classroom and browse Jow Forums on my laptop. I've been doing this for 2 years

They don't even look at the photo in the ID, they just look briefly to see if you have one.

I thought that fucker lived in Texas or something, not in my state.

How did you know he reported you?

I mostly wreck stuff and use their microwave

That sounds oddly comfy. Have you ever talked to anyone while you're there?

every once in a while another person comes in and sits down somewhere to work on some assignment/paper. most of the time they're quiet but sometimes we start chatting around random stuff. one time I straight up told a girl I wasnt even a student I was just pretending and needed to kill some time. she thought it was cool and we kept talking. for the next 3 or 4 months we would run into each other in the halls and talk. but after a while she stopped coming and i don't have facebook so i cant chat with her.

wtf of course not! virginia is for virgins!

He came up to me saying he didn't know I went to that University and I stupidly told him I didn't and I'm just here for the library because he seemed chill at first. Then I saw him walk over to the librarian and talk to her while pointing at me and the librarian picked up the phone. She yelled "HEY!" at me as I began to leave so I'm guessing she called the campus police.

Something similar just happened last Thursday at my Uni. There used to be some guy that would hang around the Uni without being a student, and the facility or guards never bothered to ask him for his ID. Then that guy assaulted a student, and now the Uni asks for ID before entering campus.

The end.

You know you need to beat the shit out of him right

Lol, ben there done that , gl .

Attached: 1522633634924.jpg (679x497, 66K)

>bongs or meth pipes.
Youre a degenerate. Do you sell them?

What a little faggot, murder him user

eyyy I'm like 5 minutes away from that campus. I do the same thing when my internet is out. Also that library has those booths where you can nap and no one says shit. Don't need to swipe a card or anything to get in

Why the fuck would you do that?
I attended uni this fall and I decided to drop out after having to wait 2 hours inbetween seminars every day with the most normieshit group of students. I tried to talk to some people there and they just decided to ignore me after any seminar ended. We would chat a lesson, get on pretty well and then they wouldn't even look me in the eye in the halls, but they merrily talked to anybody else.
I'm not even that social, but I just felt out of place there.

>1982
>almost 40 already

Jesus christ.

How many years before he takes his life oh knowledgeable user of trips

Yes, sometimes I use them though. I am a degenerate.

Where did the time go.
I didn't want to spend my youth laughing at a literal autist, just to end up as useless as him.

Attached: Time.jpg (550x366, 60K)

Never trust normies, that was simply foolish of you user. I hope you've learned your lesson.

You can go onto every university and attend lectures and nobody is going to care. You just can't use the equipment.

that is cool op I hate college

i really dont understand snitches bruh
its not like you came in there with a gun or was causing a scene. literally none of his business

Attached: 1523039614303.gif (600x600, 899K)

>chris-chan
>a virgin

nope he even has a sweetheart now

>he claims to know stuff about chris chan
>doesn't know "VIRGINIAN IS FOR VIRGINS"
he lost his v card to a hooker almost a decade ago

digiterinos checkered, my friend

it's so surreal that CWC actually lives pretty close to me.

But you don't have to pretend to be a student to use campus facilities, they just lock the student-utility stuff they don't want the public to use behind electronic student cards

Attached: racismfrog.png (612x491, 98K)

>They have the best free internet EVER
don't you need some sort of pass or student card to access the uni internet?

Same, it makes me want to go to UVA and take a pic of him

He can drive

That's pretty nice. I wish I had the balls to live like that.

Attached: 1501668135940.png (420x420, 23K)

>balls to live as a mentally ill homeless man

Why?

lt's for adventure!

i would do this but i've been denied entry into every college near me because they have card machines you have to swipe in to enter the building