I hope you guys know that women have it harder than us. Their lives are miserable compared to ours

I hope you guys know that women have it harder than us. Their lives are miserable compared to ours.

Attached: 1478800187532.jpg (552x550, 71K)

Damn both pics are cute
Fuck

i always prefer the left pic in every way

Why do girls think the right is better?

Women have to deal with incels like you. Why can't you let them be? Stop sexualizing them

when a girl cries, somebody comes running up to her to ask her what is wrong. She says it is because something bad happened.

when a boy doesn't cry, it's not because something bad didn't happen to him, but he cried in vain enough times to realize it doesn't help him.

Because they have been conditioned by other women to see every minor flaw as something horrendous.

Fuck no, having a pussy basically gets you laid.

Call me a faggot but I really wish it was socially acceptable for men to wear makeup. Shit does wonders for your appearance though OP's is an exception where the girl is naturally beautiful.

For the first 25 years, sure. But then they age like milk and no longer have the one thing they had over us.

Attached: 12639860-3438455-3-0-1485346304-1485346306-650-2-1488295420-650-ed22240aaf-1490967779.jpg (650x451, 100K)

>Women have to deal with incels like you. Why can't you let them be? Stop sexualizing them
The smile on the left seems more real.
You think they're trying to compete with 2D?

She's cuter on the left. Why do women do this...

Natalie Portman is still fucking beautiful are you serious?

Every time this is posted all I can think of is that left looks better and not like a pompous preppy bitch

>confess that i like the version that is them just being themselves and not having to jump through western beauty hoops
>STOP SEXUALIZING
k.

Lol you couldn't find a better pic to illustrate your argument? She's still a 10 in both those pics

Jesus. Both look grand. Left one is more relatable to me tho.

Yep. I'd rather have the personal agency to live the NEET life by choice than be forced into a life station because you're relying on your beauty and/or a man to raise it for you.

Lefty please

Why can't I get a cute girlfriend like the one on the left? The one on the right is gross to me and I wouldn't want to talk to her. The one on the left is a Goddess

Compared to what she was before? She looks fucking hideous

Attached: natalie-portman-i-injured-my-leg-being-awkward.jpg (300x300, 34K)

I'll never understand Natalie Kikeman fags, she looks like a pretty basic plain Jane to me

right is more attractive sexually, but i like the left one better. she actually looks like a human bean

God, left turns my dick into diamonds.

yeah man, reminder that leia was by far the qt'est

Attached: UVL4qWE.png (591x344, 220K)

props to girls who just don't give a fuck.
I do however like it when girls just give a little bit of a fuck.

legit 2-3 point difference between left and right, you guys are wking cucks

>better skin quality
>better eye area
>contouring face

I would settle for the one on the left

I prefer the left, fight me sluts.

I knew a girl who looked like first pic. A cute forgien girl from the Netherlands, beautiful blond hair, blue eyes, and porcelain skin.

Dude, the left pic is too cute!
Imagine waking up and seeing that beautiful face on the right side of your bed, smiling at you and saying "good morning darling ;)"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY I'M STILL HERE

Attached: 1449426748652s.jpg (218x250, 5K)

This fake fucking pursed lip smile, I want to beat her face in with a blunt metal object.

get fucked cunt being a woman is literally living life on easy mode

Anyone who says right literally ahs dogshit taste in women
messy hair is really cute

Women sexualized themselves. All of feminism is about turning women into sex objects

I don't think anyone will argue that Carrie Fisher isn't the hottest girl in Star Wars, but have you seen Daisy Ridley's ass?

Attached: Daisy Ridley as well.jpg (518x767, 68K)

Who the fuck actually prefers the one on the right?

>has tattoos

Dropped

This is why women hate you, user.

>be naturally beautiful
>cake your face in makeup
god i hate women