Is he /ourguy/? Here's the manifesto

Is he /ourguy/? Here's the manifesto.

Attached: IMG_2457.png (750x1334, 956K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/Rwi6o
foxnews.com/us/2018/04/08/manhunt-for-tennessee-man-23-who-admits-killed-his-mother-and-her-friend.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>reading tabloid garbage

>Here's the manifesto
Doesn't post the full manifesto.
You had one fucking job you idiot.

fuck you op
here's the shit if anyone's interested in it
imgur.com/gallery/Rwi6o

>Is he /ourguy/?
>murdered his own mother

Yeah, sure, if that's what you wanna go for you fucking faggot

>kills his own mother and her friend just to see what it would be like to murder people
So when are facilities for mental health actually going to be a thing again. Oh right, no one cares about the mental health of men like these. It's all about his poor mother who had a heroine addict for a friend and who got shit faced all the time and needed her son to pick her up.
Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 1509297141197.jpg (384x406, 39K)

>no one will be hurt more by this than my brother Chad Lawhorn
Can't make this shit up.

the facebook reacts make it fucking hilarious
who the fuck sees this and goes "Oh wowee, better click that sad face button to show how sad i am."

why would any semi intelligent person want to go to one? they cost thousands of dollars per week and they lock you up in there like a prisoner until they're positive you're not a threat

Those are asylums fren. Actual Mental Health places just let you come in, sit down with someone, and talk things out. Then they make appointments for you to keep coming in to figure your shit out.
There's this stigma attached to anything mental health related like we're still in the practice of electrocuting people for wrong think or some shit. It's not that way anymore for the few facilities left. And if these facilities were in more abundance I would think people would use those resources available rather than fester and let their mind break down.

Nope, I love my mom.

>my decisions and my failures are my own
Doesn't sound like something r9k would say

It's a shame his full post didn't explain why he chose matricide (besides details he included like his mother's drunkenness and his mom's friend's heroin addiction,) but then I noticed on a recent news article that he's still at large (cops are just going to find his corpse I imagine) and this detail painted the entire picture for me:
>Police said Lawhorn, who wrote that he was broken down on Interstate 59 in Mississippi when he posted to Facebook, is white, 5'5" and around 108 pounds.
His mother absolutely never should have procreated. And that's not an insult to short males, it's simply recognizing that men 5'5" and under have been dealt a hand of suffering.
foxnews.com/us/2018/04/08/manhunt-for-tennessee-man-23-who-admits-killed-his-mother-and-her-friend.html

wait why did he do it? he mentions the events of the day or the events at college but never goes into detail... anyone know?

this is so fucking originally stupid

Yes he is! I don't feel like killing myself since i still like my life but if i ever do it i'd shoot my whole fucking family first

>I've spent a long time thinking about murder and what it would feel like but I felt nothing
Damn

I originally live in this city

I knew a guy who killed his mum. Daniel Bartlam. Media really painted him as a psycho after which was kinda sad. They only ever interviewed his mum's boyfriend whom he shared a mutual hatred with.

no, when you tell them you have suicidal/homocidal thoughts they lock you up like a prisoner. even just mentioning it to a therapist gets you thrown into one. really sad that people who actually are suicidal have nowhere they can go. places like Jow Forums are the only safe places you can vent about being suicidal

>brother is literally named Chad
>this manlet faggot literally went on a shooting spree to piss off his alpha Chad brother and get revenge on his mother for (likely) having sex with a manlet and giving him shitty genes.
I'm gonna say it guys, this fucker is the new Elliot Rodger.

>manlet
>goes off the rails
lmao short little dudes