Does anyone else get constant butt pimples? It always hurts to sit because I'm getting new butt pimples every week...

Does anyone else get constant butt pimples? It always hurts to sit because I'm getting new butt pimples every week, they are huge and when they go away it leaves a dark grey spot. What the fuck is causing this? How do I get rid of the grey marks? I've had this problem for 5 years and the dark grey spots never leave and more butt pimples keep coming.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

i have same problem user, dermatologists don't know shit, been on so many meds and my ass is still infested with zits

I love butt pimples, popping them and eating the puss is the best feeling in the world.

I JUST ATE DINNER YOU DEGENERATE PIECE OF FILTH

Attached: 1522360103837.jpg (849x694, 148K)

I know what you mean with the grey spots, I get them too. They have been on my butt for years and never go away.

Attached: 2011-11-03_121758_img-20111103-00141.jpg (1024x768, 51K)

Why have I had so much diarrhea recently

Attached: 1523161678659.png (679x769, 58K)

Don't let anyone see that

Attached: 1493604066673.jpg (500x378, 37K)

>papa saw my penis pimples
I'M SO FUCKED

Attached: 1523118167599.png (633x758, 293K)

excellent meme my friend i had a quality laugh

Attached: 1522709691003.png (378x357, 81K)

real pic of my butt that i just took, my shitty android camera doesnt pick up how truly bad it is

Attached: butt.jpg (1080x1920, 83K)

where is your dick?
originalruut

Do u have cellulite

FEMBOT DETECTED.
skaddadle skidoodle this post is originoodle

i have a small asian weewee its 2 inches
yes ;-;

fuck me rigid

Send pic of dick with timestamp or fake and gay.

whats up with the hate on cellulite? i love it personally

ok im female i just want advice to get rid of ugly butt pimples

tits with timestamp or gtfo
originalliopsuguhgoui

if you were about to hookup with a girl and you see this is her ass what would you do?

Attached: QheodVn.jpg (1892x2643, 238K)

Dermatologist and acne cream. Try wiping your ass after your splatter it with shit and the pimples will go away user

ass is ass

i dont splatter it with shit and ive had this problem for 5 years, i eat a healthy diet, im still getting butt pimples constantly, already got prescribed retin-a/benzyl peroxide/accutane/anti biotics/clindamycin

Same here op, have you tried tanning ur butt?

Dermatologist and wiping your ass better. And I would be down as I am a helpless virgin neet that try's to act like a chad but their normie facade is falling away.

I'd vomit

Tbh try to do running and squats. Eating more isn't gonna make your nasty butt better but if you diet right and start squating you can turn your 0/10 poopy butt into something that's 5/10.

do you sweat a lot?

Assuming you wipe your ass properly (front to back) and you shower daily, I would suggest drying and baby powder before doing anything. Use a hair dryer if needed. If you sweat a lot you may need to change your clothes. Make sure your clothes are clean (not worn since washing). If those things don't work I would try an acne cream, and the regular shit (cutting dairy, wheat).

The cutting dairy and wheat thing isn't a meme, either. It's a huge cause of acne that's mostly ignored and rarely suggested because patients don't do it.