"user I still don't get why you don't have Facebook"

>"user I still don't get why you don't have Facebook"
>user, when are you going to introduce me to your friends?"
>"user, why do we never hangout with your friends?"
>"user why do you have so few contacts in your phone?"

Attached: 1424719830231.jpg (250x221, 8K)

>Finally get Facebook
>user why do you only have 6 friends on FB?

>I don't trust facebook
>I don't have any friends
>I don't have a phone
I tell people this all the time

>Please take care of your own life, thanks.

You can pull a Virgin Chad if you say that with a straight face.

I'm always honest about my lifestyle with normies. I was never able to understand why would anyone keep it hidden, and then complain about having no friends.

For instance, let's say that a normie asks:
>Are you a virgin?

I am, so if I answer
>No
That would be a lie. Also, it would make me seem more typical and more boring. Most people are not virgins at my age.

If I answer
>Yes
That is both more interesting as well as truthful.

When I was in school, I would just be honest about all of this stuff that for some reason robots keep hidden.

But, you may be thinking:
>If I'm honest with normies, they won't like me.

Most of them don't like us either way.

But, let's say that you manage to convince normies that you are, in fact, one of them.

Good work, now be sure to keep up with a fake personality and juggle more and more lies until you either have to ghost them or admit everything.

But let's say that you are not figured out. Let's say that normies totally trust you.

Have fun not being able to talk about most of the things you want to talk about. Have fun talking about social media websites you don't use. Have fun watching movies you don't like. Have fun listening to music you don't like. Have fun having "friends".

I would rather have no friends then "friends."

Is it really that uncommon? Why?

not if youre ugly you cant

>response to not having many contacts in your phone is that "I don't have a phone"
???????????????????????????
Your response doesn't even work well nowadays, unless you want to try and convince someone that you are still have a landline

he doesn't have a phone you massive faggot.

I love how much this irritates people

when I tell people I don't have a phone, facebook, a credit/ debit card, drivers licence they actually become completely incensed. I don't know why. I guess they want me to play their game.

the only thing I take with me when I leave the house is my ipod classic and some cash/coins. I used to carry an iphone 4 around with no sim card for the sole reason of if I saw a ufo or a ghost I wanted to film it. but that phone stopped working. need to get a camera

>I have 3 contacts
>work, mom, and friend who lives a thousand miles away.

My life eventful af

You have to be a god damned idiot to sign your life away to Zuckerberg. Stay the hell off of Facebook. Find some other social media

Thanks, based user. I actually don't have one.
Another based user. This is actually a good thread.

Oh, also, ww3 might be starting, lads.

the facebook meme will go away soon, the normies are finally catching on to what we've known for a very long time.
probably won't last long though. those retards will be the first ones to sign up for the next data mining pile of shit social media that pops up in facebooks place.

>speaking to guy I know who works for google
>he's the type of guy to adopt every new fad immediately
>bring up the topic of privacy
>"I don't care I have nothing to hide"

normies are beyond saving

Attached: MURDER ME.jpg (480x360, 11K)

well he works for google, they are even worse than facebook regarding privacy. the difference with google though is they actually create extremely useful tools. they are 100% a botnet though

>Oh, also, ww3 might be starting, lads.
quick rundown?

he's not really a deep thinker. he's more of an entrepreneur extroverted useful idiot. he's so charismatic that he got a job high up without any qualifications and just peddles all their new tech to people

Jow Forums has happening threads everyday, but there are more happening threads on the board right now then there was when USA launched the tomohok missiles at syria.

everyones just speging i can't make sense of what the actual happening is? some base got bombed in syria, so what?

that's because everyone who makes happening threads on Jow Forums is a normalfag fishing for (you)s for the most mediocre things.

>you know user, we don't really know that much about you
wtf am I supposed to say to that?

Attached: anguished wojak.jpg (239x211, 11K)

>the only 2 numbers in my phone belong to my mother and my aunties

Forgot pic related because I'm retarded

Attached: IMG_0743.png (640x1136, 39K)

Honest question, why do you care so much about privacy? Facebook has like, 2 billion users or something, no one will be reading your private conversations unwarranted, and if they do, so what?

>the only 2 numbers in my phone belong to my mother and my aunties

Sad!

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE INDIVIDUAL

IT'S ABOUT THE BIG PICTURE

why don't people get this? you're normalising complete control and monitoring of human beings. soon people will have virtually zero autonomy

Attached: ted.jpg (1100x685, 58K)

How dont you have a debit card.....

My parents made me a facebook page
I finally went back on it for the first time in 3 years because they had created a family history page they wanted me to contribute too

What? Your parents made you a facebook page? How old are you?

12 I think
I never used it
I couldn't give less of a fuck about the people at school

I have a phone but no phone number. I just use it with wifi so I can browse while comfy in bed.
>mfw my cousin visited and saw my browsing on my phone and asked for my number
>mfw for some reason no one understand why you would have a phone without getting a phone plan.