Do any other anons have chad ancestors? a have a few that served in the confederate army...

do any other anons have chad ancestors? a have a few that served in the confederate army. my grandpa was a marine in the vietnam. he was chad af blond hair blue eyes 6 feet tall and he didn't die.

Attached: white men2.jpg (664x960, 71K)

No all my male ancestors were beta males. Even my great granddad who fought in WWII was henpecked to hell my my great grandmother.

Related to this dude. Brain Boru, when I was little I changed his wiki article to include I was related to him.

Attached: MI Brian Boru was the last High King of Ireland.jpg (710x450, 69K)

My grandfather won an award as a bodybuilder.

how big was he and was he on roids?

My grandad got burned out of his Sherman at El Alamein, was captured and was taken to Tripoli, spat in an as officers face and was nearly beaten to death, then escaped with the help of some Arabs.

My dad stormed the beaches of Normandy

My great-grandfather built a house I guess. I'm gonna try and build one myself too one day.

Attached: 888888124721723.png (560x407, 80K)

>Descendant of turn-of-the-century immigrants from Central, Southern, and Eastern Europe.
>Great Grandfather on my mother's side served on the crew of a US Navy training carrier during WWII.
>Great Grandfather on my father's side was in the army during that same war (Likely European Theater, Dad didn't say exactly what he did)
>Someone on my mother's side may have owned a saloon pre-prohibition.

my dad's fat and has my face and still gets to fuck prime pussy when he can. i didn't know until his wife found him and that part of his life came out

Just the recent ones. Persian gulf, Vietnam, WW2. It's a pretty good lineage. Mean of me not to tell anyone but no one really asked. That and there's some stupid breeding rule that after 14 generations you have to commit seppuku that exists in white culture in the form of living suicide versus active suicide. People really believe that shit.

By literal definition, every person on earth has a Chad ancestor, or otherwise they wouldn't exist.

Most people don't know their Chad ancestor, however.

Sort of. I'll list the notable moments, starting from the furthest back the family records go at the moment.
>forefather 8 generations ago was a sailor, possibly a pirate, despite owning a successful shipbuilding business in Maryland. Died from decapitation by a cannonball
>forefather 4-5 generations ago owned a small cotton plantation in Louisiana and made the family richer with business prowess
>all 4 great great uncles fought for the south in the civil war, only one returned, minus a leg.
>great great grandfather was 8 and so was left at home with his several older sisters, was left with nothing after the war ended and family became poor
>great grandfather lied about his age to join the military and fought in the Meuse Argonne for two weeks before being sent home, we don't know why
>great grandfather and his friends also shot a guy in self defense who was pissed off at them for fucking his girlfriend or something, got away with it but they all went into hiding for a few weeks afterward because the guy was rumored to be in the mob
>great grandfather also joined the Freemasons
>great grandfather also blew his face off on the front porch with both barrels of a shotgun, may have been on a whim
>grandfather was too young for the draft for world war 2, became a simple army MP in the 50's
>dad was definitely chad, fucked many women in his time. Had my older half-brother with another woman by mistake, won custody and even got child support because she was an obviously terrible mother
>married my virgin mother and made 3 kids, myself being the oldest
Make of that what you will.

Legend goes my ancestor held Robert E. Lee's horse while he went to surrender

>grandfathers father got PTSD from Dunkirk
>grandmothers three brothers fought in the Continuation War
That's about it for my familys war glory

One of my grandfathers was in the Air Force and was at Pearl Harbor

My other grandfather was really high up in the CIA, best friends with Eisenhower, took part in operations in Vietnam and he also led an operation which rescued some POWs from Laos.

Also my great great grandfather was a French plantation owner in Vietnam if I remember right

grandfather was a guerrilla fighter against the Japanese who's main job was to infiltrate and save POWs and to this day he is still extremely fluent in Japanese and lived to have seven children

my grandfather and i traced our lines back to a couple of kings of Scotland or something, Erik the Red, and Attila.

I had ancestors that guarded Mussolini. A man that was Irish, bipolar, and ripped.

A lot of wealthy people here and there.

Only notable one I know of is a girl who fought in the Indian wars out west. Her whole family got killed by Indians so she basically picked up her pa's rifle and went on a blood fued. She was like fourteen when she started this. Eventually even got a horse and followed around and scouted for a cavalry division. Also when she finally settled down after years of just killing Indians, she got some /ss/ and married a boy basically. We have a trunk full of stuff belonging to her including writings so we know about her, and also some war trophies.

My grandpa was a very wealthy businessman who had a couple of textile factories. He was very well known and respected in our tiny ass town (borderline village). I remember I was staying with him once as a little kid and all the cartoons were in another language that I didn't understand. I complained to him and he stopped whatever he was doing, grabbed my hand and walked me to the TV station. He literally got them to change the language on one of their channels just so I could watch what I wanted. Great guy.

>ancestors from mom's side are Pure blooded Norwegians, all blonde hair blue eyes
>ancestors from father's side are Pure blooded Scottish
>tfw viking William Wallace genes

My great grandad fought in the Russian Civil War

Only chad if Bolshevik

my grandfather was 6'2 and an absolute chad in terms of looks.

my dad is a below average 5'9 and so i am one as well.

Fuck off commie, nationalists won in the end.

I have no idea about my family history we have only been in the US for 100 years. Iam pretty sure my great grandfather was a criminal who immigrated from italy to the US. In the US i know he sold booze during prohibition like the dirty italian he was.

My grandmas brother i guess was 101st who killed a german in normandy and got shot in the knee cap during the battle of the bulge.

my uncle is a 6'4 marine iraq vet, but i don't know about direct paternal ancestors. i don't even know my father's father's name

Was the boy native American? How old were they when they were married?

How old was the boy? Was he an indian? Did he consent or was it something more rapey like pic related?

Attached: daadae34a48a94a66b4ecb1f02c2b2e4.gif (720x480, 1.78M)

>ancestors are Eastern Polish chad farmers
>built all their shit and own a fine mule
>Russian army shows up at their farm
>Russians want their mule
>Chad Polish farmer promptly tells them to fuck off
>tfw the Russians stab him and he fucking dies

That's the most Chad I've got

One of my ancestors stole cheese, and another one liked to snort tobacco.

>My grandad was in the pacific theater in wwii and saw his best friend get cut in half by bullets
>One of my realities was a vice president
>One of my uncles is a green beret
>Another is a marine on the cleanup crew of the 1983 Beirut barracks bombings
>Shit ton of confederate and slave owner ancestors

No he was white. I haven't read any of her stuff in awhile but from what I recall she was twenty years older or so and got the kid when he was nine or ten, and they married when he turned twelve or thirteen. As I understand it she was going to settle down out west again so this family from Texas she knew basically gave her one of their younger sons to do so with. It comes off as weird now but from what she wrote and as I understand it, it was sort of in thanks for how she'd helped them over the years.

No Idea if it was rapey but it wasn't like she kidnapped him. Though they only settled down after her second kid so for a few years she was riding around and still doing what she did basically with the kid in the saddle with her and even while they'd had their first baby.

>chad
>fighting for losing army
>dying for the state

not chad

Grandfathers on each side served as fighter pilots on both sides of WWII (1 was an Army Aviator, 1 was in the Luftwaffe)

Great grandfather lost most of his arm in a farm machinery accident, gave himself a tourniquet and walked 15 miles into town to get medical attention.

My great grandfather was in the army, lots of medals. Also a soccer trainer, very sporty and built things, made a swing for us grandchildren in our dacha yard

Everyone in my paternal side has either been warlords or bandits.

My great grandfather was a bandit and horsebreeder. I used to love getting stories of him told to me when i was little

>Great Granpa living in rural area
>Head of some
>Crashed a rivalling tribes wedding with his companions of 200+ men
>Carried the girl getting married upstairs and fucked her
>Married her later and got 13 sons.

We men have become shadows of what we can truly be. We can build all the muscles we want, fuck all the slags we want but we can never grow a heart of lions like our grandfathers.

Life was vile, vicious and you were expected to be that. And that is the nature of man; we are survivalists. We conquer, but we do not sustain an empire. We survive climbs to the highest peaks, the hottest deserts and the coldest tundras, what men cannot do is the sedentary life.
The life of getting spoonfed everything, the life of getting used to being protected. My dad always told me that the best sleeps of his life was in the trench, not knowing if he'll wake up or not.
After returning home as heroes, we get hailed, our waists grow and our knees ache. Our backs arch forward and we start to become bitter.

The life of man is not like the woman. A woman needs security to feel alive, a man needs to be reminded that he is alive.

And here I am, feeling worthless that i can't manage school. That i can't live the life i ought to live. That i am an excess to society, a biproduct of old times.
You can even say that masculinity has no place in todays world.
Because when you have climbed all the mountains, routed all the seas and won all the war, men are not needed anymore.

Attached: 95_02.jpg (400x273, 62K)

both my grandpas and all my great uncles served in WWII. i don't know if that's necessarily enough to count though. past that, i don't really know. my maternal grandpa dated a model on the side while his relationship with my grandmother was very early on, so maybe him.

One grandpa was a chemistry professor and claims to have boned tons of his students, and he just filmed a snowboarding demo at fucking 80. Both my other grandpa and step grandpa worked on developing the Boeing 747. I'm apparently in the top 10000 in line to the Swedish throne (through snowboarding chad grandpa).

And I'm just fucking trash.

bump for a really neat thread

great grampa was definitely a chad, shot down in the pacific during WWII and hid from Japs island to island. Could never understand what happened to the men including me from that time till DNA test shows no one is related to him in my family. Seems great grand ma was fucking someone else while he was fighting for her right to stay home and fuck around on him

My paternal grandfather was a Manchu and was allegedly related to a very important member of the Qing Dynasty. I really was kangz and shieeet.

Attached: Map_of_Qing_dynasty_18c.svg.png (1053x1024, 217K)

I'm related to John of Gaunt.which is all I know that might count as chad

My chinese grandfather was a doctor, my European one a professor of chemistry
I don't know if they were chad but they got laid and had a job

I would have been in the top 200 in line for the throne had the communists not taken over.

Attached: 1515352025821.png (593x635, 210K)

My great grandfather fought in the beginning ww2 on the polish side, he managed to escape back to his house with his rifle and survive through all of it while shooting some bonus germans for the fun of it, when they fired back and shot his foot off he didn't even stop.
True Chad.
He still had that rifle and a Russian pistol he stole until he died 2 years ago, I'm not sure where they're now.

Tfw you will never be a tribute child husband to the vengeful waifu rider.

>have irish settlers who lived as trappers in the Americas who fought skirmishes in the French and Indian War
don't really know much beyond that

My grandfather was in an aa unit during the second world war and shot down an american B17 after it bombed the swiss city Schaffhausen by false intel.

Those guys that survived the crash still thought they where in germany and tried to cross the Aare (witch they thought was the Rhein) and all drowned in.

Theres even a monument where it crashed.

Top kek

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Really?

Attached: 1506278286195.jpg (421x421, 57K)

No clue about my family tree beyond my grandparents, my uncle was a parachute military man though, that's pretty cool. Although he got dismissed from the military for punching a finnish military police in the face on a UN mission in Cyprus.

My grandfather even married a jap during a period when japan was cucking china. I could have had it all.

My Grandfather died in combat, fighting for the German Reich in WW2

You decide.
originally asdasdas

Attached: aaannnss.png (1055x480, 447K)

Had an ancestor who was in the personal guard of Napoleon.

Attached: Napoleon-imperial-guard.png (527x599, 442K)