Where are my ausfags at?

Where are my ausfags at?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I

Attached: 1516446943953.png (899x528, 310K)

Oy mayte Dassa crooiky fine thread ye good ere innit?

GO BACK TO GETTING ASS FUCKED BY VENOMOUS SPIDERS YA CUNT!

yeah mate fuckin oath melbourne faggot here

right here. in the fucking hellhole of shoalhaven

>shoalhaven
hahahahahaha

guangzhou probably

yeah same here ay

thats in fucking china

christ you're a new one, aren't ya

yep. only started recently

Are you talking about guangzhou (a city in China)?

Any adelaide prostitutes around to take my virgin status?m

Attached: 4D4E2212-4542-4B30-A974-37AB5C03FDFF.png (658x662, 59K)

How'd you waste this monday m8s?
Spent most of mine on the chans and playing vidya as usual, enjoying my last days of neetdom while I can.
Still waiting for my weebshit to arrive since the postal service is shithouse but otherwise today was alright.

Are you aussies actually that bronzed color?

(a city in)

nope. im pale as fuck

These threads average around 20 or so ips m8, you're pretty unlikely to find a female pro who's in your area willing to fuck you among them.
Just hire one the normal way dumb cunt.

forgive me for asking but is the big lez show accurate of aussie bloke humour? it translates into northern english bloke humour really well

yo go gorilla bros

Guys this fucking sucks I wasted all my neetbux on junk food and had to pay a few fines now I can't afford ciggies or alcohol till my next payment on friday. I'm forced to bludge of me mum but now she's cracking down on me and only giving me a smoke here and there, this is bullshit I need a drink asap. Boys you reckon if I hit the streets and beg for change so I can get a $5 bottle of wine is worth it?

come over here mate I got some wine you can share

I'll give you $40 right now. I'm with Commonwealth bank, are you?

That's a shame. I liked the idea of Aussie outbackmen trekking through the bush fighting kangaroos and dingos.

If you met her in a nightclub, would insert your finger into her vagina repeatedly?

Attached: hex.jpg (400x225, 85K)

>even considering begging on the streets just for $5 worth of booze
>wasting so much of your own money you need to sponge of your mum
I think you might have a problem m8, get some help.

with bankwest mate

well theres some people like that

I am lmao
check out this puss cunt, go outside

Just fucking end it now lads

Attached: 7d0f3c34fcb98f0ee00119026e9161b04cfb120a218433f5cecaed8f27893ac8.png (999x659, 895K)

Why are there so many Aussies on Jow Forums?
t. kiwi

maybe because there is literally nothing to do with our lives except shitpost on anonymous imageboards.

>tfw live in the arse end of the arse end of the world

Well I do too but I've literally seen 0 other kiwis almost

Kiwi here. I live in the middle of nowhere and have no friends so naturally I find every corner of filth on the internet to roll around in

What a peach, that fellow.

Fuck one of those threads is up right now

Attached: A392E39B-B1FF-4E6B-ACB1-403C9023BC53.png (800x800, 1.85M)

>tfw job seeker appointment is most likely going to fall on the day after my birthday
>tfw not going to be able to get blackout drunk and instead am going to have to sit there sober wanting to neck myself

Attached: 1522827464516.jpg (640x636, 95K)

Bajo is definitely a gay cunt but desu I always sensed he had enough dignity to know he was never gunna fuck Hex and the good sense not to sperg out

Moving to Brissy in a couple of months fellas. Got about 6000. Hope I get a job and shit.

I'd say it is. originally of course

How do I get the neetbux in this godforsaken country. How loony do I have to be.

Kiwilander here, may I join?

went to bed at 6am, woke up at 6pm
more or less nocturnal at this point and loving it

It's the possum in every true blue Australian doin that.