Normies!

Hey normie, i know you're reading this, i have some questions for you.

>Why do you consider yourself to be a normie?

>Why are you here?

>Do you make threads or reply to them? Or do you respect that people here don't like it?

>How do you feel about the people
here?

Attached: 1523064204395.png (920x720, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7X-j86piYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No such thing.

It's normal.

I do what I want.

They're normal.

Hey troll, i know you're reading this, I have some questions for you.

>What made you a troll?

>Why are you here?

>Do you make threads or reply to them? Or do you respect that people here don't like it?

>How do you feel about the people here?

Why do you think i'm a troll?

>>Why do you consider yourself to be a normie?
Have friends, social life, confident, non-virgin, have a gf
>>Why are you here?
I used to be huge robot until my 20's, but I've made it to normiehood. Can still relate too many feels here.
>>Do you make threads or reply to them? Or do you respect that people here don't like it?
Yes I make threads sometimes. & Don't like what?
>>How do you feel about the people here?
People should embrace their shortcomings and actually do something about it instead of whining on this site and swearing at eachother. I used to be an insecure manlet KHV. I've accepted my manletism and to cure my insecureness I took speeching classes. From there on, everything became better on itself. Made new friends in uni, started going out more, had sex, got a gf, etc.

I am very normal

I usually only reply when someone asks

I think the people here are a combination of confused and deceived

>don't like what
When a normie makes a thread or a reply because of the way normies act and talk

>saves photos of weaponized pissbottles
It's a hunch

This is so reddit it makes me sick. I hope you get urethra cancer.

>t. redditor that was banned by a robot programmed by a sjw
shut up about reddit already, the guy who wrote it is dead and it's just a big fat rotten corpse

have a modicum of respect for the dead

how did you get out of robotness? I want to escape too.
he doesn't know what a troll is

Shiiiiieettt nigga I ain't had ass in three days.

>how did you get out of robotness? I want to escape too.
It became robot mostly because I had a rough time in HS. Got picked on quite a few times. I never even dared to open my mouth in class or to stand up for myself. Then uni came and I saw it as a fresh start. I forced myself to be social (which was really hard for me in the beginning). Finally I made friends with mostly immigrants (italians and greeks mostly). Immigrants tend to be loud people, so I kidna adopted thair behavior and become more loud (and more confident) myself. Also the speeching courses helped. I feel WAY better nowadays than I felt years back. I hope you may take it too someday.

i used to be a normie

then i fell out

i flew too close to the sun

Attached: 2fd96fdbbf057dfb2d8dd3584654dc2e29f56bfb.jpg (675x559, 184K)

Someone I love very much posts here, I saw it by accident while he was showing me something on his PC, and I recognized it because I used to fileshare a lot on /mu/. I've seen people reference this board, usually negatively, so I came to check it out.

I stay because I think the people here and the community are really really fascinating.
But I've noticed some of the sentiments start to affect the way I see things irl. Like this girl at work recently was being really slutty and tryhard with a new guy, who's married, and all I could think was "fuckin roasties".
But then I have to make it a point to notice the other females that aren't behaving like roasties lol. Spend too much time in a vacuum and confirmation bias takes over even in the real world apparently. This has got to be the most self destructive echo chamber I've seen online and it makes me really sad. I know it's unhealthy but this place is addictive for some reason.

There was a survey some youtuber talked about recently. It was about the impact of certain social media sites on your mental health. Every mainstream social media site had a negative imapct on mental health (except youtube). Instagram was the most damaging they said. I tried to find the survey but couldn't find, the internet is too big. However, I don't think they looked at websites like Jow Forums and in particular r9k. Because goddamn, this site (and especially this board) fucks up your head more than all social media sites combined.

I dont consider myself a full normie. Maybe like half normie.

Im here because I like dumb neets crying over how bad they have it.

Truly the most holarious thing for me.

I dont post here, but I make comments often.

Eh, you're fine.

Imagine coming here everyday during your formative years. Ouch.

Had a gf, no V card
I always befriended the classrom's autistic/bullied kid. Guess that somehow sticked, I can't help but to think that most people are really fake, and I don't sense that here(not so much at least).
I make and reply threads, but only to stuff nonessential to bots. I like baiting sometimes tho.
I genuinely like you bots. Most of you would be great pals

I'm pretty much a normie. Got a ok job in a bank, a masters degree and I have a gf that I live with.

>Why are you here?

Bc I was on this board when I was figthing with my depression - its like a home

I make threads sometimes - I post in threads every day (but not with more than 1-5 posts).

>How do you feel about the people

People on r9k should try to better themself a little bit each day

That's how Jow Forumstards are born I think. They are even more narrow-minded than us.

They would have had a global awareness week set up the next morning if they saw half the shit that goes on here. Not surprising that Instagram is the worst though, it's a cesspit of pure narcissism. Also do you still remember the Youtuber who talked about that? Sounds like an interesting topic.

Sure bro, here is the link youtube.com/watch?v=J7X-j86piYQ

He starts talking about it on 10:45 but he doesn't really go indept on the topic. He does mention the study there however.

Always enjoy a bit of Thoughty2, always thought he said "42" at first though.

I'm normie and I come when I'm bored to laugh at how most people here are deluded about women.