Interracial Dating: Black men white woman

Any black robots here that aren't really attracted to black girls? I feel bad and icky for even saying that, but I can't help it. I sometimes feel like this has to do with the fact that where I grew up in Canada I was one of only 2 black families at my school and community and I mostly grew up around white people. That and with the kind of subcultures I'm involved in it's mainly white people.

Attached: 13-get-out-interracial-couples.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 126K)

Nah, black women can be attractive too.
It's just they have the smallest pool of attractive girls when it comes to others. The gems are just harder to find in comparison to white girls or other races

Attached: 1516906415235.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

I'm attracted to black girls.

That's how it should be. Stop interracial.

I 100% agree with this but looks aren't really the issue for me here. Looks are a part of it because white people tend to have the physical features im attracted to, but also black people arent really involved in the subscultures I participate in. Or at least here in my area

As long as I find you attractive everything's cool
Also gotta say how do you not find most white girls ugly they're mostly flat or fat and most I see are quite weird looking I can rarely find a good looking white girl

Koakuma kunny
ibaba

Attached: 051765f0992579beedf8c6bace3e0563.png (1295x964, 667K)

half black half Mexican bot.was a total outcast from both communities so i criticize all races.most black chicks ive seen in the US are insufferable and fugly.i would date any race but feminine black chicks are hard to come by.

Attached: black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg (320x263, 26K)

Which subculture? Btw, I feel attracted to asian girls, but the only asians in my town are a married woman in her late 30's and her 5 year old daughter.

I feel you bro. I'm not really attracted to black girls because they remind me of my family, in a weird kinda incest way. I dunno what it is, but most of the black girls I've met give off this sisterly vibe, even the hot ones, which makes me uncomfortable. I think I'd rather be close friends, as opposed to dating them.

Attached: 1518882836419.png (736x260, 195K)

>Any black robots here that aren't really attracted to black girls? I feel bad and icky for even saying that, but I can't help it.
Nah I'm with you. Half-black/half-white here, and black girls look like dudes to me. It doesn't help that 50% of black American girls are obese and 75% are overweight. If you like black girls, you like fat girls.

Also OP, do you feel white? Like culturally white? The problem with American interracial relationship is that blacks in the US feel above all, as paet of a black society, and they drive a stake in their relationship with other races.

It has to do with the fact that black girls are the least attractive race of girls in both appearance and personality. Youre probably only like 1/3 black anyway.

Most girls in general are ugly. But at least nonblack girls wash their hair more than once a week and dont bear a resemblance to gorillas.

>fat
black women are fatter than any other race user...but white women who date black dudes are fatter than regular white women

I wish less black women used weave. That stuff smells, and looks tacky.

>Wash their hair more than once a week
Different types of hair require different types of matience, buddy.

>nonblack girls wash their hair more than once a week
you realize many women maybe wash their hair twice a week. you not supposed to clean your hair everyday. its bad for your hair

Im black and a weeb how do I get an asian gf

We can't. Asian girls are legit racist. I can't entirely blame them, but still. They don't go for black dudes unless we're rich as fuck or really good-looking. Your only real chance is to join the military and hope some korean or japanese girl hooks up with you as a novelty.

Groids are the real white supremacists.

Why do blacks girls don't take care of their hair, while afro-Caribbean girls always make sure to keep their hair delicate and straight? They shares more or less the same Western african genes.

I have an uncle who met his japanese wife online, shes fucking adorable

Even if they relax and straighten it they still dont wash it often, not even with plain water. Caribbean immigrants are better than other black girls though, I think it could be a class thing.

Flips and other brown azns will date black guys

I can't even be upset that black guys always chase white girls. Black girls are fucking gross. I wouldn't date inside my race if I was a black guy.

My black friend is dating an asian girl right now. The only thing he's got going for him is that he's funny and decently attractive. He isn't muscular, tall, or even that special desu.

>relax and straighten it
if you want a black girl with straight hair, she wont was it often because the water will make it curly again

1/3 black? My parents are from Africa lol.

Mad. Their hair is full of dust, body secretions, and hair products. Call it maintenance but its nasty and they would all rather have nonblack hair.

Developing countries, elderly people, and hippie bitches dont count.

Now as for the rest. You realize they dont load their hair with oils and creams and shit like black girls do? Wear extensions for weeks, even months at a time? No. Only black girls do that shit. But even their natural hair is disgusting unless its only an inch long or they have really loose curls, more like nonblack hair.

yes I feel white. My hobbies and interests are 99% white. For example I listen to a lot of metal and no black person I know does as well. Also I participate in geek culture like anime and RPGs and there's like no black people in those clubs where im at

>Flips and other brown azns
True, but maybe I should have been more specific. When I say "asian", I mean "east asian". Filipinos are basically mexicans.

Black people have more masculine features on average, which is why more black girls aren't conventionally attractive. Interracial attraction doesn't go in the same direction for both genders.
White women are more attracted to black men, since they possess more masculine features, like musculature, while white men would be more attracted to Asian women, since they possess more feminine features, neotony and softer features.

Of course, this is all on average.

Attached: 1514484201656.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

There's nothing wrong with not being attracted to Negroid women. I'm kinda in the same boat, since most black women I've met are only interested in gingers or blonde dudes, so a nigga like me is unremarkable.

White women are just so easy and plentiful. They don't expect anything from you, they just want you to fuck them hard and abuse them. So easy and they basically worship black men. Everything I do is respected and they bow and submit to everything. Just crazy how easy it is. White women only use us as fuck buddies until they find a white guy they want to commit to. I make sure I always cum inside.

That's absurd. Women are attracted to status and virtue signalling, nothing more. That's why black upper-class guys like my dad get pretty white girls while overweight Jamal D'OnMyThirdConviction gets diabetes-ridden fatasses. I'm sure any half-asian or half-mexican guy in my position would say the same.

Only brainlets like white women. White women do the same exact shit black women do. True patrician men understand that Asian and Latina women are best. Best sex, submissive, wants lots of kids, intelligent. Retarded niggers that want to "get back at the white race" fuck white women.

Most latina women are obese. The fattest ethnic group in the world is mexican-americans.

>Jamal D'OnMyThirdConviction

Attached: 1519997784214.jpg (800x772, 321K)

Latinas are bossy and fat. Asian girls are controlling and short, and Hapas are either Robots or literal whores.
White girls are really the only option

Attached: Yan Ke Ke aGDyOoZ_700b.jpg (700x1050, 174K)

That's only if you fuck with obese women. And there's nothing wrong with fat women, you brainlet biscuit-lipped bitch.

>And there's nothing wrong with fat women

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

I'm a spic and those things also apply to me. I hang around with larpers and there is no spics there.

Small dicked black boy detected.

Blackbot here. I honestly find Black women disgusting, lazy, and self entitled. Asians and big titty whites are the life for me.

>White girls are really the only option
The only good options are yellow and brown girls.

Uh... no. Black people generally have very feminine facial features. Most people aren't into black chicks because most of them are fat and/or ratchet. White women will always be a popular choice because typically they are a safe choice.