Why don't you just date a black girl?

Hey anons, instead of taking HRT and becoming a girl (male) who looks like some kind of frankenstein monster so that Reiko can jack off to you ruining your life, why not just date a black girl?

>inb4 muh sheboons

>Black girls are objectively more attractive (bigger T&A, more luscious lips, thicker thighs)
>More religious, willing to set up families
>always down to fuck because super high libido
>will let you call them "nigger" if they really love you
>Black women are the most well educated demographic in America
>not controlled by thot culture like white girls
>they love white boys and will fuck you just for being white
>will want your cummies to make light skinned babies
>will let you cuddle and watch Black Panther

What's not to love?

>pic related
Comes from a black fembot who is browsing THIS board RIGHT NOW. You can have a girl like this EASY.

Attached: 1522027413071.webm (640x368, 719K)

I want it white.

Fuck off kike.
Oregano nr.2

I wholeheartedly support this meme I've had the jungle fever since forever. I like educated artsy girls and educated artsy white girls are so far up their own ass. Afros are beautiful.

I can't get one

>tfw chocolate fever is worsening

Attached: 22468678_323931994745811_5233737277347201024_n.webm (640x800, 1.98M)

Cause smart Latino women are better

>will fuck you just for being white

I think you're leaving out a number of significant steps. Maybe a normie who is capable of holding conversations and eye contact could, but not me.

>"artsy"
Enjoy your stds and debt

I want white children and don't believe in entering relationships I don't plan on seeing through to the end.
I had the chance to get with a black fembot but after a lot of thought I decided that it wasn't right for me.

I wanna fuck black women because we don't have them in my country. We have their inferior south american equivalent, mulatos

>why don't you just date a black girl?
I did, we were each other's first gf/bf, together for three years and engaged for the last six months. Then we separated because despite how much we genuinely loved each other we both realised that we weren't what each other wanted in the very long term. We broke up over this last Christmas and it still feels like my chest is being sloughed out thinking about her.

Attached: 1494514241693.gif (633x758, 19K)

>he doesn't want this
lol sure thing white boi

Attached: 1522438668035.webm (640x360, 133K)

I think black nipples are gross, besides that I wouldn't have any problems with having a black gf.

I seriously doubt they'd like me though

Bobooooooooo

Original post

i want to but i'm such a loser

My black wife loves me :)

I did, she had milkies and wanted to take care of me

Because I live in Eastern Europe

I've actually given up hope of ever having one

Attached: images (2).jpg (255x198, 8K)

Lost me at watching Black Panther

fucking sick of marvel movies man

>Black girls are objectively more attractive (bigger T&A, more luscious lips, thicker thighs)
Message sending/response rates on dating websites tend to disagree, and their sample sizes are in the hundreds of thousands if not millions so likely more accurate than your personal opinion.
Have you ever met a religious black person? Their view of theology is very strange, sort of like a cargo cult. They don't see it as an abstract moral arbiter combined with societal foundation myth as whites do, they see it as a means to an end, something to be 'used' to get what you want. Groups of blacks will legit pray for success before they go off and rob a store or mug someone.
Most girls are always DTF when they're with someone they actually like.
Not all, trust me.
Not exactly. They're the most likely to receive certificates of higher education compared to their representation in the general population. However this doesn't mean shit since affirmative action and make-work courses are literally just there to give black people (especially black women) degrees instead of whites.
The fuck? They're the emissaries of thot culture. They're literally where thot culture comes from.
I mean, if you say so.
Why would any white person want to shit all over their genes by breeding with a black?
>watch capeshit
>2018
pleb

Where abouts?
I live in Warsaw and the only black people I ever saw (has to be like 8 or something) were black girls

>Why would any white person want to shit all over their genes by breeding with a black?
I think its the other way around pal

I personally find thinner girls more attractive regardless or race, and I don't like bigger lips thin lips are cute.
This is true.
I don't know if this is true.
And a white girl would let me call her cracker "if she really loves me"
Not really.
Not really.
Not really. I've tried.
Probably, lighter skin has a better aesthetic imo so that makes sense.
Black Panther was really overhyped, although it was nice to see a black character that wasn't a gangster or gay. It was alright I suppose.

I wouldn't object to a black gf because I really don't care what color my kids are so long as they're well-educated and respectful, but they're not literal goddesses.

What if I have been rejected by a black girl for not being black?

Dating a half black half mexican girl rn, its actually really nice though half of your list isnt true

After seeing that she was asking for panties that expressed her love for the BBC I don't even know what to feel about this

I only like light skin mixed girls
i dont like blacks