Daily reminder to drink plenty of water

Daily reminder to drink plenty of water.
Pic related.

Attached: 937621kdd.jpg (720x900, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptitim
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHAT THE FUCK lS THAT

Kidney stones. You will get them if you don't hydrate enough.

It's hard to make out, but I think I can just about see medullary pyramids.
That's a kidney. Each of those stones hurts more than childbirth alone btw.
This person is now banned from becoming an astronaut, so drink up user-kun.

cholesterol buildup of a (hopefully) deceased fat NEETnigga. It pays to be Jow Forums

>This person is now banned from becoming an astronaut
HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE

Thats a gallbladder and those are gall stones. Staying hydrated won't prevent gall stones, although yes, we should all be drinking more water anyway.

already drank 4 liters today.
feels good to be hydrated

Attached: 1487693068588.jpg (369x387, 35K)

How do you prevent that shit then, lower cholesterol intake?

this is probably due to some genetic dysfunction in their metabolism exacerbated by bad lifestyle/diet

Yes and dont lose weight too quickly and eat more fibers then you should be fine

>that pic

AAAAAAAAHHH, CRAP WHY DID I ENLARGE THAT?! and at dinner time too?! I can't handle it! Stop it, stop it STOPP!!!

I feel the urge to rip all of those DISGUSTING things out but since it's just an image, they just won't come out!!! DANG IT

Attached: 1tci.gif (324x243, 997K)

Yup. Eat right, exercise, and don't be a fatass.

Those are gallstones, stupid

it looks like that jew couscous- pitim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptitim

Attached: 1024px-Israeli_couscous.jpg (1024x768, 188K)

reminder that you may have this inside you as we speak

Attached: Terratoma.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>I HAVE A SKELETON INSIDE ME *RIGHT FUCKING NOW*
HOLY SHIT GET IT OUT GET IT OUTTTT

Kidney stones are shitty, when you have them you'll wish for a swift death.
t. has passed a kidney stone before

>not posting the animooted version

Attached: teratoma.gif (168x126, 1.74M)

Apparently one of the worst pains there is

Attached: lL0Fpb9.jpg (2322x4128, 557K)

God thats nasty.

i had one of those lol

What on gods green earth am I looking at here?

Become a vegan like God fucking intended and stop filling up at the Jewby Tuesdays

looks like a urethra stretched open wide in the wrong part of the penis, with a kidney stone

A kidney stone in a man's urethra

A kidney stone passing through the penis

Attached: kidneystone.jpg (3390x2358, 555K)

Is it worth living if you are banned from becoming an astronaut?

l wonder what it smelIs like

Attached: wewlad.jpg (800x600, 147K)

Fuck, I fucking love teratomas and in fetu fetuses.

they look like teeth and that's scary

>lower cholest

>body freaks out by making too much

Meat heads need to stay on fit.

Just what in God's name is this?

Attached: Excuse me, but what the fuck.jpg (228x221, 6K)

OH FUCK WHY DOES IT LOOK CRYSTALLIZED
I'M CHANGING MY DIET IMMEDIATELY

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (250x250, 8K)

But user, don't you want to make beautiful jewels with your body?

>we can just grow teeth

why do we only get 2 pairs when we are capable of making infinite?

Ignore these people. Gallstones are mainly genetic, take a genetic test. Still keep your cholesterol in check.

that's not a kidney you fucking moron

Eyes on the inside

>eyes on the inside
I should replay bloodborne

For anyone genuinely worrying about teratomas the incidence is extremely low, let alone having a teratoma that results in you having teeth where they shouldn't be.

Can you get kidney stones from diet soda

genetics rule ubove all.

I've been drinking soda since i was 1, i have never had a kidney stone problem yet this one guy i met (whos vegan and hates soda) had to spend a few days in the hospital due to a kidney stone.

>A teratoma is a tumor made up of several different types of tissue, such as hair, muscle, or bone.[4] They typically form in the ovaries, testicles, or tailbone and less commonly in other areas

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY I DIDNT NEED TO READ THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.jpg (680x680, 140K)

my friend had kidneystones, doc said go vegan and its been gone since. 4 years now. and he didnt cheat once because of how awful it was. ive been vegan now for 3 years. life is good

>Tfw this doesn't disgust me at all.
Well, looks like this is the end for me, or the beginning, whatever.

Fuck, now I want to replay Bloodborne as well.

Tetaroma, a type of tumour where the body thinks it's supposed to grow something organised, instead of (like cancer) just grow. Because of this, you can get all sorts of organs grown (such as eyes, kidneys, et cetera), and in cases, yes, fucking terrifying little head things.

FUCK THlS ENTIRE THREAD. DELET IT NOW

Attached: gJkPvf8.jpg (399x388, 11K)

Really? I find this shit fascinating.

Mmmmm, gallstones

Attached: 8CACFBA6-35C9-4914-939F-54A6F32BD053.jpg (540x513, 82K)

no fucking delete it I'm unironically cold from disgust and fear

Drink milk now and then so that the calcium doesnt build up. Stop drinking coffee too.

Are you into manga? I have manga recommendation for you.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o8f4hyfybC1tu9bs2_500[1].png (500x718, 146K)

Its a meatsack with nuggetboys obviously.

Attached: 1521316432031.png (800x750, 20K)

>Tfw I mostly drink water
Idk how anyone could drink sodas 24/7. If I do, my pee burns so I stick to water. I am used to it at this point anyways.

holy fuck it actually looks satisfaying

ive heard drinking too much water can cause them, is that true?

Attached: kidney-stone_371057.jpg (525x674, 149K)

Well shit, now I've been lost in wikipedia for over an hour.

Lol, no. Water reduces them. Basically drink as much water as you can, all the time. Your body literally runs on water and is made up of majority water. The less water you have coursing through you, the less efficiently your body runs, until it stops from dehydration and you die. Your piss should be a light yellow to almost clear at all times. If it gets a dark orange or cinnamon color, you need to hydrate immediately.

If God intended people to be vegans then God is a fucking asshole of the highest caliber.

>i had one of those lol
TELL ME THE STORY, HOLY SHIT

>why do we only get 2 pairs when we are capable of making infinite?
That's a good question actually. Maybe somewhere in history there were people who could grow more than 2 pairs but their bodies needed an extra something-something so these people looked weird as fuck and were never able to pass on their genes as a result.

Most people feel benefits from going vegan just cause by coincidence they're cutting back on unnatural shit
You don't really need to go vegan just don't eat unnatural shit

Been carnivorous 3 months BTW and it's pretty dope, it's a lot easier than trying to plan vegan meals or trying to shop vegan, just buy a bunch of steak and eat one whenever you're hungry, so simple

Why does it look like corn?

If you cut kid skulls open you can see the grown up teeth behind the milk teeth. So I guess you would need extra space in your skull for it to happen.
Then yet again, it feels like there would be a higher chance of getting cancer if we could grow infinitely.

How are your toilet visits? Dont you get constipated?

>So I guess you would need extra space in your skull for it to happen
Yeah which is why I think these infinite teeth people would look like freaks that would've been removed from the sexual selection arena.

Jokes on you, I haven't had a gallbladder for like 8 years.

Maybe thats true. But then we have desperation

Attached: 86FCB224-2B0C-4B61-8D17-B90CA9E3559A.jpg (640x640, 92K)

I heard you can help prevent these by internal stimulation, is this true or some wives tale?

yes, kidney stones are painful. i had one for not moving around and drinking enough. i was cripple couldn't really move around.

>why do we only get 2 pairs when we are capable of making infinite?
Because humans don't live long enough for it to be evolutionarily advantageous.

>Starts eating meat
>Chooses fucking steak
lmao at the absolute STATE of your life user

Someone posted their piss bottle collection the other day and I couldn't fathom how their piss was nearly neon orange.

This thread is disgusting

more please

I feel relived, mine is usually not much different from just regular water in color

Why do you spoiler, stupid twat. Do you think you're funny?

Is passing a kidney stone more painful for men or for women? I would think for men since it would take longer because it has to travel down the penis. But also the area around a girl's urethra seems softer and the jagged/sharp parts of the stone might hurt more

You made me cry. Im one step closer to killing myself.

Why the hostility desu?

>had a kidney stone once
>never noticeably passed it but at some point all the pain went away
I still wonder what the hell happened to it.

I belive it is, my biology teacher in high school talked about how kidney stone are even worse for men because obvious reasons.

Thank you for posting this. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find this pic again. Although it makes my skin dance.

how does someone develop so many kidney stones? I'm assuming this pic is either of a dead persons organ or the organ of a live person ho needed a transplant

i could watch that for hours

This also happened to me and I have no clue what the fuck happened to it

I fucking love this kind of shit. I've also spent many a late night watching earwax cleaning videos, and videos of cysts being cut out. The best ones are where they manage to get the cyst out without popping it, then they put in on the plate and cut it and it fucking explodes, oozing everywhere.

You probably peed it out. Not all kidney stones are the same type like the crystal ones.
Might also have dissolved.

Isn't that common in women though?

This type of kidney stone is a called a staghorn calculus. It's caused by infection with specific types of bacteria, not diet related, really.

t. medfag

if god didn't want us to eat meat he wouldn't have given us sharp predator teeth

This makes my dick itch.

She looks weird too, you can tell under the makeup.

and I unno, I bet these unlimited tooth works people would've been so fucking ugly and maybe even monstrous that even desperate cave men and women wouldn't had fucked with 'em.

Or as lifespans got longer they got cancer and died prematurely in comparison to others. Ther slight have been an off shoot of homos living in some remote part of the world that died out because of it.

Just because they're mutants doesn't mean you have to call them names.

Thank you for your comment Dr user. This pic didn't look like a normal kidney even with rocks in it.
How do you avoid this? I .... don't want it.

That's a possibility, I can see them lasting a few generations in that case but eventually all dying off to cancer at like 6-25 or just too many toothy Ruthy parents dying and not being able to support their children.

also I tried to send that post twice and it didn't go through, once 10 minutes after your post and another an hour later when I realized it didn't go through. Didn't manage to actually send it until I did. Fuckin' Hiro.

Yeah maybe HE'S the homo.

drinking some water now as i post

I know that feel. Pic related is a .2mm stone from last summer. The actual passing doesn't hurt very much. It's when is blocking your ureter that the pain becomes excruciating. Roasties think they're so fucking special, but kidney stones are known to be more painful than labor.

Attached: 20170831_052851.jpg (3264x1836, 1.39M)