Work up the nerve to text a girl I like

>Work up the nerve to text a girl I like
>Immediately hit with massive regret and anxiety
>Turn phone to silent, flip it upside-down so I can't see the screen
>Can't bring myself to flip it over to see if she replied
Why the fuck did I do it guys? I used to be content in my loneliness.

Attached: sweatman.jpg (300x300, 15K)

just try really hard not to be autistic and unlikeable

Flip it and show convo?

She replied. I flipped it and saw the blinking light. I can't bring myself to read it.
I'm fucking sweating here.

maybe its not that bad man, don't worry about it i'd say look at the phone and try to have a convo with her. if she doesn't want to don't worry about it too much!

don't read it, post it for us to read

I get this too user, just say fuck it and open it, what's the worse that could happen?

We are live in the situation room

Attached: 1522741101107m.jpg (1024x683, 77K)

Just took three shots. Gonna wait till that hits my blood then I'm going for it.

This, fucking this pls

holy shit dude
i thought i was a spazz

We are here to advise, read it

Attached: download (3).jpg (280x180, 6K)

I used to do this shit all the time in my early 20s

I agree with this intelligent young man

Attached: IMG_5960.jpg (229x221, 23K)

What did you say to her? At least tell us that.

Quit being an autist and show us OP

Is this le OP?

Attached: IMG_5792.jpg (500x311, 39K)

Is this bait ? I bet you didnt send anything faggot

Just remember:
You don't care. The feelings that you care are a lie. You don't mind talking to her, but you can do without. You're just testing the waters. If she responds, if she doesn't respond, doesn't really matter to you beyond mild interest.
Keep the conversation short. You have better things to do.
Don't ask too many questions. Make statements. Don't be afraid to turn her off. If she doesn't like what you have to say then you're not interested in her.
If she likes some stupid ass girly shit then tell her straight up that you want something with a machine gun or a tank.

Why do I even try.
At least I texted her first, right?

Attached: failure to launch.jpg (349x167, 9K)

It might be...sigh

Attached: IMG_5686.png (640x1136, 988K)

WHAT DID YOU SAY THOUGH

If she is not favourable to your advances then so be it, it was not meant to be, and you are none the worse for it. Derive your happiness from living your life well, and not from other people's response to and opinion of you.

I just thanked her for some stuff she did for me today. I was just going to use it as a harmless inroad for starting a conversation.

This was good advice until you started telling people to "turn her off"

Shrug it off and treat her a little coldly from now on. Don't be an actual dick, just don't show her any particular attention.

>your welcome
>your

fucking stupid roastie

Oof, what kind of stuff?

What is the situation with this girl

Attached: opener-1920.jpg (1920x1281, 698K)

I said: Don't be AFRAID to turn her off, not purposely turn her off. Obviosuly don't leave heavy breathing messages on her phone where you compare her to a turkey dinner and say you want to taste her stuffing, but also don't hide what you think about shit because she might not like it.

She's a coworker and a friend. I want to take her out to dinner or something. I can usually build up a bunch of courage and psych myself into making a move when I'm at home, but the moment I actually see her it all disappears.

Does she ever ask you for favors at work? Are you in a position where you can say no if she does?

tell her you'd like to treat her to dinner out of appreciation for her help.

Yes and yes. But helping her out is the only small satisfaction I get in this world anymore. I don't know if I have it in me to be cold and distant.

Can you risk asking her out and her turning you down?

Attached: 46a.jpg (600x400, 56K)

I see her almost every day. We work pretty closely. Not going to risk it.

it's too late for you. You're having a fucking panic attack reading a text back and you ACTUALLY think she's going to entertain a date with you? She knows you're a fucking sperg, women know if they want to fuck within 20 seconds of seeing you. You're as beta as they come, and women don't like betas.

Can you turn it into one of those situations like in old sitcoms and movies, when there that guy always saying "when are you gonna let me buy you dinner" and even though the girl has been turning him down forever, they still aren't awkward around d each other.

its over user , keep pleasing her , thats as far as you will go with her

You're probably right. Suicide it is then.

Attached: 1485570566381.jpg (1024x839, 99K)

top kek user

origf

Attached: download (1).jpg (226x223, 8K)

Then I would either:
Toughen up and stop making her your world.
Or toughen up and ask her out like said.
Otherwise she is never going to respect you. Like I said, don't be a dick, but don't do things for someone unless they do something dor you. So if she is always helping you out at work then okay, help her out. But only put in 50-65% of the helping. Never put in 100%
You have to teach yourself to see women as nothing special, and the only way to do that is to practice.

>Your
lmao

Attached: b999a0e6a92a3764aaeb572439257cbb.jpg (236x207, 8K)

You can make her love you. It will take massive amounts of energy a shift in your mannerisms and interactions with her and how you carry yourself, but you can do it if you desire

Attached: Screenshot_(1).png (1440x900, 1.18M)

I've already changed myself so much to get her to interest me. I'm almost ashamed at how obsessed I've become.

Does she already know your crazy about her?

She has to. I've made no attempt in hiding it.

Ask her out in person, but don't like confess your love or anything that's what scares them away, theyre scared of commitment, so if presented with a guy that seems like they would marry her on the spot they flee.

That's the problem. I just can't find the balls to ask her out.

i honestly wish i still had feelings like this. even being anxious about girls was better than the dullness of being lonely

we'll you're fucked
you'll never be with her
it's not going to happen
forget about her
take it from me

Not that long ago getting dinner or even a coffee was not that weird of a thing. You could ask if she wants to get coffee at a cafe nearby on your lunch break. Bring it up really non chalantly "hey have you heard of x" and then ask if she wants to go on break.

I'm in America. We don't have cafes around every corner.

I am too, there's always a coffee shop or a Starbucks or even a diner or something

Attached: 1523317364484.jpg (811x795, 65K)

never get involved with a woman you work with, its gets fuggin awkward man