Trannies ruin everything

I'm a gay Jow Forums poster and I am fucking sick of this tranny/ trap spamming. I am sick to death of these fucking people ruining everything for me on Jow Forums. They've ruined /LGBT/ because gay discussion is completely drowned out by these titty skittle sucking fucking mentally deranged retards. And now they're ruining Jow Forums by spamming the catalog and conspiring in discord chats to fuck up the board. To you trap posters and tranny spammers, fuck you and shame on you. You ruin shit for normal gays that respectfully stick to generals by starting shit and making people hate us even more. Not only do you ruin the community itself, but you ruin the vision other side have of it. So from one fag to another, stop this and fuck off.

Attached: 84C0FDB2-8D64-49A4-9CA2-B5172A7BBABA-545-0000016045F76D31.gif (400x221, 838K)

Every word you said was true, but nothing will change user....

Yes it will, Jow Forums sent reinforcements and you know what? I support them. Death to (((traps)))

But its fun to make people butthurt :3

Based Gay, deus volt

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 68K)

Based gay user. Even you are on our side.

Fuck reiko.

>people start spamming this board with fag and trap threads
>people who arent fags or traps or even like traps get angry by the raiding
>tell them to fuck off
>traps and faggots pretend they're the ones being raided
>turning more regular people into Jow Forums tier posters that upsets more fags and trannies
I think it'll work out just fine.

How does it feel to know that not even faggots like you, die in a fire you scumsucking piece of pigshit

Gay guys are lame anyway. Better to be a "straight" guy (fag).

I'm also a faggot robot, and I agree with this message.

Attached: Cp2uxcVUkAA2k_E.jpg (427x365, 19K)

Based gay. It's the tranny psyops we're after.

>gay guys are lame

Coming from the pathetic little scumfuck that's trying to ruin a board by spamming it with your degenerate trap and tranny shit. Why don't you do something more productive with your time and chug arsenic you fucking vile little deficit.

One day you will be hunt down like the degenerate you are.
Assuming you haven't killed yourself yet

>I'm a straight Jow Forums poster and I am fucking sick of this gay/homo spamming. I am sick to death of these fucking people ruining everything for me on Jow Forums. They've ruined /b/ because regular discussion is completely drowned out by these titty penis sucking fucking mentally deranged retards. And now they're ruining Jow Forums by spamming the catalog and conspiring in discord chats to fuck up the board. To you fag posters and homo spammers, fuck you and shame on you. You ruin shit for normal guys that respectfully stick to generals by starting shit and making people hate us even more. Not only do you ruin the community itself, but you ruin the vision other side have of it. So from a normal heterosexual, stop this and fuck off.

I'm just having fun. This has nothing to do with traps, if people can be riled up and made butthurt, anons will deliver it.

I bet you're a bottom, like 80% of the gays out there. kek.

if you put your dick in a man's butt you are gay too

so it's always 50%

Being gay is fine, being a bottom isn't. This is true from rome to prison.

What if you're a switch?

You sound like a tranny. "I'm not gay nor bottom, i'm woman and women are made to be penetrated so it's fine for me to take dick" rings something to you?

To hell with traps!!!!!!

This happened before too. Several times before. Giant board wars because of the retarded trap spam. Shouldn't have to even mention/talk about sexual shit that is toxic normalfag disease, this should be blue board. I used to come here for the feels and comforting vibes of my fellow outcasted robots and now it is SEX SEX SEX FUCK MY RETARDED AIDS INFESTED SHITHOLE, christ, shut the fuck up for 5 fucking seconds about how you wanna shove every fucking thing in the universe up your prolapsed unloved asshole. You have no respect for robot culture, you are the worst kinds of normalfags with your shitty discords full of "tripfags" and insufferable twats, and so it's obvious no one worth any merit will respect you or want to go near you when all you can talk and think about is your fetish. How can interesting discussion stem from that? It can't. "Hey guys let's make our billionth thread on a board for societal rejects about our prolapsed assholes ovulating tornadoes of shit with female anime avatarfagging!" "Sounds good Bill, or shall I say Billerina, let's DO IT!" And no, you're NOT A 2D TRAP, YOU'RE A 3D SWEATING STINKING HUMAN WITH A SHITTY BRAIN! No different than a roastie. Go fucking pump your trash somewhere else, why must you spread your sin everywhere you go like an obnoxious attention whore piece of shit? As always, the moderators won't do anything because they're useless and they don't care about robots and I don't blame them. Either that or they're in the pockets of these disgusting abominations. War never changes, shit never changes, eat shit parasites. Sincerely, your crying dad. I hope every last one of you normalfags talking about roasties and traps 24/7 get curbstomped by a tow truck.

Attached: AAAAGHOAOAHO.gif (500x276, 1001K)

Amen brothers oriegele

Attached: 5D91A626-223D-4753-9C83-F3E51E74D6F1-4640-00000D60697AF54E.gif (384x216, 280K)