How do I stop suicidal thoughts?

How do I stop suicidal thoughts?
How do I stop suicidal thoughts it wont stop it wont stop it wont stop it wont stop please fucking stop stop it please

Attached: fire.gif (1048x800, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb24RrHIbFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DONT STOP IT ACCEPT IT

Attached: killyourselves.jpg (800x450, 35K)

something, something, you are a means to an end
something, something Kant says suicide is bad

they dont stop. prove them wrong or give in.

(OP)
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb24RrHIbFk

LITERALLY GO AND ASK THE PERSON MOST LIKELY TO HELP YOU FOR HELP, like your mother or something.
IF YOU DO ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT, YOU HAVE 0% CHANCE OF NOT AN-HEROING

Go to a doctor. Get off this board and just go.

my mother beats me and my dad is dead, i have no friends and do not plan on having any. it almost feels as if i want to suffer and just end it
gone to doctor, doctor sends me to pysch to get medication, medication gives me mania

Ask yourself what would hitler do

By returning to Kot
He will fill you with joy. Rejoice, Kot is with us!

Attached: 786568644769.png (249x249, 52K)

try to make some friends and be yourself

[email protected]
heres my email if you wanna be friendss

fellow lainer you want to talk? there's no reason to kill yourself. you can experience more than most people once you get out of your situation but you can't take the easy way out.

>fellow lainer
OP team up with this guy for a suicide pact you're both faggots

Attached: 0a2b8e7e396604f991bedccf7d74c8cd0ffbe3638de309200fa22bcdaa08dfc8.jpg (1600x1200, 201K)

i'd be up for it actually but only if everything else fails

im not sure. i overdosed about a hour ago on something (narcotics) due to them and i think its finally time for me to go to the big chinese basket weaving forum in the sky

wouldn't a discord channel or irc be better than email?

idk wat those are or how they work

i don't understand how someone isn't aware of those but somehow is on Jow Forums. how old are you and how did you get here?

27. i don't know how i got here, i kind of just wandered in 3 years ago and stuck around intermittently. i don't fit in very well on Jow Forums but besides my brothers its the only place i really talk to people so i use it for me.

Attached: 123123123.jpg (461x306, 34K)

Ganja
Weed
Motta
Bhang

It'll never stop. Go to a doctor for pills, but even then they just make it less in the fore ground more in the back ground.

Dont do drugs, either improve yourself(plastic surgery, /fit) if you can if not learn to accept your loneliness

>Asking yourself what Hitler would do if you want to stop suicidal thoughts
lol

>Anti depressants give you mania
Then get some antipsychotics or mood stabilizers. Fix your life can be really hard and seemingly futile. Getting meds in order is comparatively simple

Normalfag music irks me, there's good elements to it but they always add these disingenuous overtones to it in order to appealing to the lowest common denominator. It ruins it for me and is why most pop is so mediocre.