I am terrible at reading faces/people. What can you tell me about her?

I am terrible at reading faces/people. What can you tell me about her?

Attached: 1523321829542m.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

She's probably a slut

She looks kinda plain tho

She is smiling for a picture. She is insecure about her vagina. She didn't brush her teeth that morning. There are possibly niggers on the train as she is guarding her valuables.

>She is insecure about her vagina.

Wat? Why? Cuz the crossed legs? All women do that.

she knows there's a photo being taken so she's smiling insincerely to try and look good for it

Her clothes are kinda slutty

Plus she's a woman

idk i'm just looking at those thighs

"I swear if that creeper posts my picture on that mongolian robot forum I'm going to file a restraining order"

All women are also insecure about their cunts

She likes anal. I can always spot the freaks.

She's just posing for a photo taken by her friend or boyfriend. And I wanna be buried in her thicc thighs.

>I am terrible at reading faces/people.
you might have a case of the burgers

Disgusted, devious, and self satisfied, Stacey's photo op here is certainly going to get her some beta bux in one way or another.

Her lack of eye squint suggests that she is not geuinely smiling. Her type of smile seems to be a one for photos. Additionally, her body is facing slightly away from the person taking the photo meaning that she is not too interested in the photographer. Lastly, her crossed legs and arms over her purse suggests a guarded behaviour thus we can infer that she is not very close and comfortable with the photographer.

she's annoyed, angry even, and looking directly at the source of that feeling. Lower eyelids slightly elevated.
>one wrong move faggot and I'll destroy you

the most minimal smile one can fake, while caring very little about the person taking the picture. the smile is targeted towards the people that would look at the picture later on.

handbag grasped with an iron grip, lack of security/comfort. left hand holding onto the edge of the seat, which discloses an storm of emotions being felt at the moment.

body is directed in a direction different from the person taking the picture. she doesn't like him/her. or there's a lack of space

Attached: 4a496340-65c3-40ce-b455-5ee948634373.jpg (970x617, 191K)

picture is square so is probably a profile pic for some shit
someone else is taking the picture and she's clearly posing for it
someone on Jow Forums knows her because i keep seeing her on this fucking board
all images of her on here were on the train, likely commutes a lot with the same people (coworkers/friends/bf?)

Not sure what you are looking for. She's pretty.

Post yhe other pics

She is fucking average

thanks for the input doctor

she looks like an attractive english teacher

5'6"
part asian
flat chest
roastie

Attached: pepebrain.png (659x525, 205K)