1:16 minutes in

>1:16 minutes in
>talks about wanting to "take boys, chain them up the the basement and force feed them estrogen"
>"really fuck their life up

youtube.com/watch?v=ku64DR5osKY

Attached: WHAT.jpg (680x793, 38K)

>you know? *sniffle*

Checks out with his comments on discord. So that's his YouTube channel.

I want to chain a young 20-something Jow Forums poster in a soundproofed room in my basement. Locked by a semi-long chain to a wall with a collar and locked corset. Every morning I'd make him earn the chance to have food by dressing himself up in a wardrobe of cute girly cosplay and accepting HRT shots, but I'd make sure to let him scream and yell about gassing me or about whatever jewish thing he thinks I am first.
He'd get more food for binding himself in a few bits of strict bondage. Then I'd do his makeup while having him curl on my lap. I'd take the opportunity to stroke and squeeze his soft skin and growing breasts while he yelled a bunch about how he's not gay, despite the fact that he'd be trying to get hard in his chastity cage.
I'd keep him locked up and desperate to orgasm for weeks and then make him post trap threads on Jow Forums to earn an orgasm.

I usually fantasize about stuff like this whenever Jow Forums raids somewhere over traps. I came twice already tonight and I'm probably gonna jerk it a third time before I sleep.

nice dude keep dreaming about it, just like you dream about doing something with your life

Yeah see, that kind of banter. Imagine that, but being screamed by a Jow Forums manlet chained to a wall dressed in meido cosplay. It's wonderful.

i don't think an estrogen riddled femboy has the physical strength to overpower a manlet, like i said though keep imagining it to keep your mind off of how shit your life is :^)

Most of Jow Forums is made of repressed homosexuals (see: the insane overreaction to traps) so it would probably be extremely easy to tempt one in other ways.

pretty sure the reason the Jow Forums autists swarmed this board was because some group was spamming this board saying "hrt will make your life better" and "being a cute femboy is so good yahoo" and some of the weak minded retards that come here actually take things from an anime imageboard seriously and get coerced (and sometimes blackmailed) into ordering hormones and fucking up their bodies permanently. if the trap faggots just kept their disgusting fetish to themselves on their own fucking board no one would care, but no they had to go and prey on robot NEETs that are very vulnerable and stupid. just judging by the way you talk about your fucked up fetish, you're way past the point of no return so just do the world a favour and kill yourself

...Are you done, /lgbt/?

you're really ass blasted over this entire ordeal arent you? Too bad you cant shitpost here like its a playground you fucking sexual predators

All you had to do was stay on your own shitty board

>I'm arachnophobia I hate spiders
>hahaha that means you secretly want to fuck spiders and are just repressing it
kill yourself faggot

>the blackmail meme
but where are proofs

>Jow Forums raiding yet another board yet again
>somehow this is /lgbt/
??????????????????????

Lmao when i read this i got fugged

Attached: 1523342919576.png (679x323, 50K)

what a gay fag

>dude that guy posting about wanting to turn a man into a transexual and rape wasn't /lgbt/ lmao that's normal

Why would I ever rape someone I'm keeping chained in a basement? What the fuck do you think a chastity cage is actually for? I'd never get my dick near that.

Frogposting nazis are Jow Forums, fetishy trap-posting is just "the entire internet".

He'll kill himself

I hope he just kills himself by jumping head first off the empire state building

pretty common as far as I can tell from the fucking years I've spent on Jow Forums

Nah I've got no suicidal tendencies or genetic history of depression.