Who here dropped out of college? Why? Do you regret it?

Who here dropped out of college? Why? Do you regret it?

Attached: 1523035287332.jpg (720x720, 80K)

Me, studying just isn't for me.
I have a nice job in my family's shop right now so I can't complain.

i dropped out twice lol, just didnt really enjoy it. got a basic ass job doing customer service at a bank a few years ago and now i've moved up a bit and make $70k AUD and my job is fucking easy and required no qualifications to get

Do you have health insurance (Are you a Burger?)

>AUD
>Australian Dollar
have basically free healthcare bud so no need

No i dont regret it
I also dropped out of life
Fuck people

>AUD

Ah, didn't see that. Being terrified of being unable to find a job that provides health insurance is literally the only thing stopping me from dropping out at this point. I fucking love school, but the shit sends me into a panic.

brain let me down
i failed to the ground
nobody would do my homework for me
so i quit the school of normie

I dropped out of a university for a year and currently go the a CC. I'm a lot happier now.

i dropped out of high school in the first year.
i can't say that i regret it because i was really fucked in the head in that time. leaving high school chilled my head a little.
but unfortunately, it also fucked my future too. right now i was supposed to be in college but instead of that i decided to sign in the army

>Do you regret it?
I will answer this when i step back into reality

I regret every single decision I made in my life

I withdrew due to medical issues and unchecked mental illness, and I really wish I could go back. Unfortunately, I'm too poor. Now I'm struggling to find work. Can't even afford certifications.

Attached: 1521801742630.jpg (1440x1757, 485K)

I dropped out my 4th year, with a 1.8 GPA and barely enough credit hours to the point I wasn't even a junior (90 hours), despite going there for 4 years. I have to pay off $30k and I already defaulted on my loan.

It was the worst decision of my life to go to college. The worst part is that I didn't even make a single friend. I didn't even talk most days. I was a ghost in that place.

Attached: 1483506834856.png (809x808, 21K)

I was regretting life a lot when I dropped out and was working in a factory doing graveyard shifts.
Then I got a comfy well paid job as a database administrator. Phew I got lucky.

Attached: 1520281974701.jpg (3088x2392, 413K)

About to drop out for the second time, as the first poster said, studying just isn't for me I dunno why I bothered going back there. I don't mind work anyway.

People were gonna ignore this but I think this is a good poem

Attached: 1523118685783.png (1600x900, 1.45M)

>tfw dropped out 3 times
Not cut-out to be around others. Teachers always single me out the moment I forget an assignment and I give up entirely. Also:
>group assignments
Fuck that.

I did because it was a waste of money for the same bullshit I was taught in high school. literally every facet of american education is god fucking awful. Multiple choice tests for example are probably the dumbest thing we do in our schools.

Myself. I'm russian.

I do not regret it because it was free anyway and I was completely fed up with it, I remember this nauseous feeling pretty well.

I managed to find a decent job so I'm not desperate, the only slight regret is that without the degree I cannot really immigrate out of this bleak land.

>group assignments

The only reason I dropped out. If I could do everything alone I would have graduated this year

Not yet. I have Asperger's and the stress of my job plus class was killing me. I had no days off to be alone/with the one friend I can be around, clean my room, give cat attention, etc. and both class and work started to noticeably suffer.

I'm much happier now, even though my career progress has slowed.

Attached: 1516100007313.png (657x527, 44K)