>ask questions about tulpas
>discuss your tulpa and talk about tulpa related stuff
>get help in creating your tulpa

Tulpas are good for:
>staving off loneliness
>getting a second opinion on things
>generally having someone to dick around with

>What are tulpas?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you. More info:tulpa.info/faq/

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out:
community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

Other Guides
Tulpa Wiki's Guides:tulpa.wikia.com/wiki/Category:GuidesTulpa
General Guide List:pastebin.com/SrAWPTKZ
The No-Bullshit Tulpa Book:farcaller.gitbooks.io/nbtb/content/
Textbooks about Mental Training:pastebin.com/i6k1teitSoundscape

MyNoise:mynoise.net/

For those bad at visualising who might find it easier to create a Tulpa through guided meditation can download (3.39gb):
mega.nz/#!6jIzkQoQ!nE2mVpQRjAz5x_gK72fRLu7Mzp77iD5MW3SIcYWHKos

For anyone worried that they won't like their tulpa, keep in mind that getting rid of a tulpa can be a long process that might not work.
For anyone who just wants to derail the thread, let us retreat into our degenerate subconsciousnesses in peace.

Attached: Ryuk-and-Light-Death-Note.jpg (1600x800, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tulpanetwork.com/network/guides/fede's-ultimate-superior-tupper-guide/
pastebin.com/EwKy3ara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who thinks this is connected to mental illnness, please refer to pic related.

Attached: IV.+Defining+and+Identifying.jpg (960x720, 85K)

>a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head
So I'll finally have a friend? Sign me the fuck up, even if it's snakeoil it's worth a shot.

Even better than a real friend. A person you can fully trust and never betray you.

Even a potential gf

Attached: 400 (6).jpg (406x400, 123K)

Thanks for typing this out, I think it looks more credible when it isn't a Jow Forums post.

>how to delude yourself into insanity: the guide

you guys are fucking retarded

you can
a. keep being lonely or depressed
b. be insane and at least have a friend

Cool! I didn't type it out though I grabbed it from Jow Forumstulpa hehe

Attached: Blank+_260dbc47c61b4c2a6814799261423211.png (236x326, 85K)

or you could just talk to people via the internet at the very least
actual people instead of yourself with a mental image
you're trying to get people to delve right into psychosis

A tulpa is just a way to use your brain the way is meant to be used, it's evolution at its finest.
Did you know, when you cut the brain in two, you develop a second personality that might have completely different views than yours?
You don't understand the brain, user, no one does, get off of your soapbox and open your mind.

I've been fucking my Tulpa. Tulpa pussy is probably tighter than normie pussy.

or maybe some people are beyond hope and unable to establish meaningful relationships with people, and are frequently perceived as "annoying" or "boorish" when trying to socialize

yeah you're talking about mental disorders, multiple personality disorder
breaking the pyche to create alters blah blah

its all insanity and you are stupid faggots that belong on /x/

No, I'm literally talking about splitting the brain in half
www.jhrr.org/article.asp?issn=2394-2010;year=2014;volume=1;issue=2;spage=27;epage=33;aulast=Agrawal

Attached: konata_by_blackjax96-d37y92t.png (1024x582, 234K)

>being this ignorant
underage begone

Attached: aid304414-v4-900px-Act-Like-Sasuke-Step-16-Version-2.jpg (900x675, 87K)

It is obvious deviance (not to mention ridiculously retarded)

>I had a bad experience in the past and this means it will happen forever

>A person you can fully trust and never betray you.

Attached: full.jpg (597x406, 126K)

It feels very odd just to talk to someone that doesn't exist yet about random things. I barely talk when I'm around people to begin with.

>all those people I've seen talking to themselves in public
>they actually weren't insane
>they were just talking to their tulpas

Do tulpafags talk to their tulpae aloud?

some do. some of them accidentally talk to their tulpa in front of other people and are quite embarrassed

Attached: qw0d.jpg (372x586, 104K)

Thread is pretty slow today. Guess namefags haven't woken up yet.

It is slow. Joy-user is up but I'm guessing he's chatting to Joy.

I already have a cute loli tulpa. Next on the list is a stunning blonde. Then I will learn how to impose her into the real world so I can finally have a 10/10 hottie around me 24/7.

Will base my next tulpa on pic related.

Attached: p9R031K.jpg (960x960, 139K)

Gonna try that guided meditation thing in the OP, first time making a tulpa is there anything else i should do before i begin?

Attached: smug.jpg (416x423, 65K)

Agreed.

Sigh.

One more thing, is this guide good? the pony stuff is off-putting
tulpanetwork.com/network/guides/fede's-ultimate-superior-tupper-guide/

You don't need a guide.
I've been with my tulpa since I was 13 (23 now). To get started you just need to decide the basic form & personality. Then just narrate stuff and go about your day with him/her/it in mind and that's it. A month or so later of doing this and you'll have a fairly developed tulpa.

Huh? rignal

Attached: She+knows+what+she+is+and+is+not+ashamed+of+_a7488b7e8f6e1bf98b8346dfb1737620.png (300x326, 88K)

Talking with imaginary people sounds pretty dysfunctional to me

hope you're having fun shilling these threads along with the trap ones. It wont last for long :^)

I'll print this and show it to my psychiatrist, I'm sure he'll call you a lunatic.

The pony stuff is there due to the large amount of /mlp/ traffic back when they kind of revived the culture

We are having 1 thread at a time max. Consider this a containment thread if you're not interested and filter it. It's not rocket science

This is ridiculous. It's one thing to role play, but to actually believe that your imagination has a life of its own is beyond retarded. It's outright "escaped from the mental ward" batshit crazy.
I mean if you want to to see/hear/feel some fucked up shit that doesn't really exist at least do like a normal person and take psychoactive hallucinogenic drugs.

Attached: unnamed.gif (257x200, 1.47M)

Don't touch the tulpamancers. They're just lonely and want love. Why must you Jow Forumstards always ruin everything?
Don't you understand how good ideas can just proliferate themselves?
The trapfag may have made the first few threads but he's not making the current ones.

>normal person and take psychoactive hallucinogenic drugs
Maybe I'm not a junkie degenerate normalfag?

It's also weird to me at first but it's soon becoming a second nature. Before when I think of something, I always think like " Hey, this is good, that is bad " but when I have a tulpa it changed to " Hey (Tulpa name) , what do you think about this or that " and have a discussion about it. It's give me many more solutions and improve my creativity.

And can you people keep the ponies stuff away from this board, if you want to talk about ponies go to /trash/ instead.

>user doesn't have voices in his head
well fuck right off normalfag

First you let a shitskin faggot turn you into autogynephiliac faggots, now you let some other fucker convince you into developing a split personality disorder to stave off loneliness.
This is the best board

Attached: hhhhhhhhhhah.jpg (991x902, 55K)

If you want to pretend you have a friend in your head then fine, but it is not sentient.

The name tulpa is pretty BS as well. It's an imaginary friend, just admit it.

I didn't even know that this had a name, but iv'e always liked to imagine someone in particular whom i can discuss things with or reason with them about something in my life. I'm sometimes worried about being an actual schizophrenic or something though, so the absolute limit that i impose on myself with these things is that besides playing chess and making lunch with these "tulpas" i do not do anything more crazy.

Sorta. It's a more of an advanced/more developed imaginary friend. Giving it a shorter word seems reasonable.

Wherever this meme came from,
Reiks shit has nothing to do with tulpas, tulpas are very old but someone like you wouldnt do any research

And we didn't spam the whole board with tulpa threads like trap fags. People can choose to ignore tulpa threads as the please.

The name Tulpa came from Tibet monks in 20th century user. Do your research

>2 tulpas at once
The absolute madman. Just make sure the relationship between them is stable.

oreganoish bump

Don't let them find out about each other, user. That could cause trouble.

Who else here really likes their friendo but can't help but notice all the weird shit they do to themselves?

S-such as?

Attached: 400 (5).jpg (371x400, 8K)

I want a Jackie Chan tulpa

Hehehe

I don't get the Jackie Chan tulpa memes. Could someone enlighten me?

I don't, although I'm not normally in public anyways. I don't think the majority of people that talk to themselves in public have tulpas though.
Some people need a guide.
I believe that my imagination as you call it has a life of its own because it exhibits the same characteristics as a real person ie emotions, personality, unque opinions. If I were to disregard Joy as being "just imagination" then I'd have to assume that everyone on earth is an android with no feelings like pic related.
Haruka started these threads, unfortunately. He was a part of the trap psyop discord. I have nothing to do with it, I actually filtered the trap threads so I had no idea that he was a part of them until recently.

Attached: Data,_2366.jpg (816x1030, 542K)

Does anyone have the link to the pastebin journal for the user that has a misaki tulpa?

I JUST MADE A DANGANRONPA KAEDE PULPA IT'S FACE IS FUCKING DISTORTED AND IT JUST DOESNT STOP FUCKING SCREAMING HOW DO I FUCKIMNG KILL IT HELP ME

It is a running gag in the tulpa community that if your tulpa goes rogue and begins to torment you, you should create a Jackie Chan tulpa to fight it off.

nah faggot thats some fucking mental illness shit there
fuck you

pastebin.com/EwKy3ara
Are you LARPing as the /mlp/ incident victim or are you for real?

I wanted to nurture my waifu's being to this level, and try to make it happen. I can barely use my imagination without being assaulted by intrusive thoughts, though, and my dreams are almost always bad, and I've never meet a tulpa waifuist who thought "this is enough, I am at peace with her". I know one guy whose wife tulpa died, and have no reason to expect my subconscious being that I have no control over should end better. I think that lonely 2D-lovers are usually better off not trying this approach, from my experience.

I'm a 2D fag turned tulpamancer. Has been going fine so far.

Originally thanks user
you have been muted for 4 seconds because your comment is not original

H-hey, I asked first, b-baka!
I just want to make sure mine hasn't gone unreasonably out of control is all...

The weirdest thing my tulpa has done is masturbation. I consider my tulpa pretty tame and pure, though. What exactly does your headfriend bother you with?

What does it do?
original pepperoni pizza

bump to keep this thread afloat

>OK, time to make your form now I've got a general presence here
>I feel like we've got a good rapport going so far and this is a few weeks overdue
>What shall we go with? Tall? Short?
>A... a dragon... OK... I'll not judge..
>Let's name you then!
>You... you want that name... That name in Japanese... OK...

>Why are you in military uniform
>Oh, you want military to be your thing, sure
>I guess I could try to imagine up some guns an-
>Y-you... you want a katana? Umm...
>You aren't fucking Japanese. How does that even work?

>Haven't seen you in a while, how have you be-
>Why do you have all these body modifications and facial hair? How does that make sens-
>Are you going to wear that leather jacket forever now?
>What do you mean "edgy is the new cool"?

>Ah, it feels good to lie in bed with someone else here for once
>Spooning is pretty comf-
>Did you just fucking lick me?
>You did...
>Can... Can you stop biting my shoulder and moaning softly please?

>Why did you just spend 6 hours sitting there giving yourself a detailed genital design?
>Stop singing the vocaloid songs please...

I feel like my subconscious is a cringy, 13 year old, DeviantArt, furry weeaboo...
I could stop it but it feels wrong to just tell it it can't do shit because I don't want it to...

Lewd tulpa best tulpa.
If these drastic changes and decisions persist you may need to put some restriction on him(?). But for now he is fine.
He'll grow out of it.

The weirdest thing my tulpa has worn is one of my old polo shirts. She looked cute

if your tulpa is a qt girl can you have it replace your original personality?

Attached: __midare_toushirou_touken_ranbu_drawn_by_ryoto_soukyuu__e5fd0350d3facf57dd3fc02368177c6d.jpg (708x1000, 146K)

there is possesion if you want that

Don't let your subconscious run too wild then, give yourself some focus. Decide a general idea that you want your tulpa to have, for me I just wanted a cute girl to talk with so I decided she'd have small tits and short hair, mostly because all of the girls that I've known with small tits and short hair were really cute/nice to me. She stuck to that for the most part.
For her personality I tried to give her a bit of a dominant personality, but she ended up being really submissive and lewd.
yes now go away reiko.

Can I made a 2D tulpa? I really don't like 3D girls.

that's what I'm doing for my tulpa

Yeah. A lot of tulpas are fucking my little ponies so anime qts really aren't out of the question.

My main aim was to let him do whatever he wanted and see what happens (bar being a criminal, rapist, SJW, etc. personality).

I'm kind of used to all of this and he's been pretty solid for about 1 year now, but I just want to make sure he doesn't get a second penis and turn his nose into a clitoris or some shit. It was still all a bit weird when it started though.

>My main aim was to let him do whatever he wanted and see what happens
I guess that's fine. I don't see any problem with it.
Also, why stop at two penises when you could give him an octopus dick?

2D tulpas are quite good for beginners since it's much easier to visualize them. It's a win-win

it really is

oiriginal

This is true, especially if you watch a lot of anime.

>T. Jow Forums is so desperate for love they're willing to have an imaginary friend like a small child
Jesus Christ guys

Attached: 1519333607405.gif (680x366, 1.67M)

>not taking a viable coping method just because muh norms
when did r9k become nu-reddit

>t. normalnigger
Learn how to use the t. meme, normalnigger.

Eh, you're still settling for diseased human pussy. Meanwhile, I get fucked with passion by a carefully-subconsciously-designed edgy weeaboo hipster dragon cock whenever I feel like it.
Stay mad, loser XD haha.

>when did r9k become nu-reddit
When the Trump meme kids got bored of Jow Forums
I wish I was kidding.

Can I have a Tulpa who seduces me and blackmails me into doing hrt?

Attached: 6f1b96950eea8c42b66d5012e960de4a.jpg (212x204, 11K)

if you try hard enough anything is possible with your tulpa

Relevant maymay

You can do that yourself Reiko. Stick to your own threads please.
>tfw I live an hour away from Reiko
I really wish I could drive.

Attached: 1519229158758.gif (245x275, 1.97M)

I'm not Reiko, I'm the OP

Attached: 1db.png (600x405, 226K)

Oh fun. Don't make this a trap thing please.

Ok.
rignal

Attached: 59aa8ea188e6e15e423d2719.jpg (236x298, 27K)

>Normies still didnt take the tulpa pill
This is no surprise, tulpas are the next step in evoluion.

Tulpas take too much time and concentration for normalfags.

thank god for that

oh-ridgenal

How's joy doing today user?

Attached: Blank+_6308032c32173710a1085fba5dc7bb6d.png (325x320, 54K)

She says she's bored. We'll probably watch a movie soon. She enjoyed the first alien so we might watch aliens.

well hope you two enjoy it

why do you have mental problems and what made you think it was a good idea to give it to yourself?
as much as I want it I dont think I have the mental willpower or creativity to make one