25+ Thread

25+ Thread We have leave this place Edition

Attached: 1518816188760.jpg (540x507, 38K)

So... no one wants to talk about anything other than this trap/pol shit?

If you're an american 25+ at least you can get a gun and end it quickly. All I have access to is a kitchen knife to stab myself in the heart or some bullshit.

What do you say boyos?

Attached: 1504694850135.jpg (797x534, 40K)

Nah, I'm not american. There's (apparently) a stabbing epidemic going on in London, so you could try that.

I walked around in the night, haven't been stabbed yet.

What makes people motivated by success? Will to power?

That question doesn't really make sense.

Sure it does. What is the point of achievement?

How to I build a work ethic and escape the NEET life?

I'm from New York and it's nearly impossible to get a gun. I could travel to another state with more lenient gun laws but the primary reason I want to kill myself is because I lack motivation so I'm kind of stuck in limbo.

dopamine, pride, enjoyment.
I mean I'm sure you even know the answer to this.
I kinda get why you're asking though. I wonder what I personally need to do something I can be successful at but just don't ever fucking doquit the internet if you want a route to whatever it is you wanna do

Jow Forums seems to be at it's lowest today. Some dorks fighting a "war" over trapfaggotry.

I'm just thinking about why I would rather stay in bed all day than make an effort to be successful or even moderately self-productive. What are "normal" people motivated by? I just prefer the bed. Maybe most people would prefer the bed too but can't afford the luxury.

Right, I understand. Yeah, I've got an idea of what I want and the know-how to go about it, but yeah I also just stay in bed all day and do shit all. I think it's about removing instant gratification from your life, that's all we're doing here right now on this site.
I mostly hate all the thinking I do as time goes by about how I'm wasting time, lol.

It comes down to the question "What would make you happy?"

Man, the older I get, the more the loneliness is killing me. I keep having these intrusive dreams about someone touching me and loving me. Sometimes I stay up for 2 days before sleep because mild sleep deprivation gives me strong, more intensive dreams

Some people just have a fucked up brain with no reward system. Normal people take pride in doing menial shit but screwed up people feel everything is pointless.

>do fuck all, play video games, waste money on drugs, neet it up all day every day
>regret builds daily

>work hard now, suffer, but improve at something I love
>probably way less regret later down the track (if I get there)

whys it gotta be that fucking question

Attached: 1484837308400.jpg (960x540, 75K)

Life fucking sucks after your childhood years

So the trap suicide thing is getting spread around youtube now, and tons of normies are influxing. Should we move to /b/?

I'm turning 38 in July. I haven't mentally grown one bit since I first joined this hellhole all the way back in 2005. What the fuck do I do?

Attached: 5649049320.jpg (500x398, 20K)

>and tons of normies are influxing.
You are definitely not 25.

I'm currently 27 and I honestly can't fathom making it to your age. How haven't you killed yourself yet?

33 here, I started browsing Jow Forums in 2005 too. Hard to believe its been 13 years.

What do you want out of life? I've been asking myself the same question, lately.

I've been wondering that too. 28 here, no way am I continuing my 30s if they're gonna worse than my 20s.

I am, but have you seen Jow Forums this bad before?

Shit man I'm 29 and can't hardly bear another year. Can't imagine what pushing 40 is like.

Not true. For men at least, real life starts in your thirties. Everything up until that point is just training and growing a thicker skin.

Persistence. Keep telling myself that it's gonna get better. Somehow has worked for the most part, but I'm still alone for the most part and only have a close few friends.
Honestly? I just want a purpose. Working 9-5 in a dead end job every weekday isn't fun. I want to settle somewhere nice and live in complete and utter peace.

I cut my hair way shorter. I grew a beard. People don't even recognize me anymore.
I don't either at times. But that's not because of how I look. It's my attitudes, my mood swings, my unmotivated aggressiveness towards anyone sometimes even for futile reasons.

I want to say I'm sorry at times. But then a minute, a hour or even the day after I'd still behave like this.

THERE'S NOTHING TO MOVE TO. This shit is just the icing on the cake. Jow Forums as a whole has been downhill since 2013. What's happening now is the rubble has caught on fire.

It's not the "normies" you moron, this is all self-inflicted shit by bored anons.

I was trying to shitpost at work today (ie. hide in a bathroom stall and browse Jow Forums) and I saw a thread about premature hairloss, and I tried to drop this little bit but I got stopped by an IP range block (fucking phoneposters, amirite?):

If your hair line is receding, I have to unironically recommend a soyboy diet. Testosterone is strongly implicated in male pattern hair loss, (which is why it's less common in women, and why women with this type of hair loss are treatable with anti-androgens), and by simply cutting meat out of my diet (which I also did because heart disease runs in my family), I've noticed my hair line slowly creeping forward over the course of the last couple months. I haven't gotten a hair cut since well before I changed my diet, so it's very obvious because the newer hairs are much shorter. (I'm 26.)

Attached: d2e[1].png (876x465, 109K)

Life isn't bad enough for me to want to end it. I don't think I'll make it past my 40s though. Sedentary lifestyle with lots of binge drinking and bad diet.

But I know it's not going to get better. I don't have the desire for friends, a girlfriend or sex. I don't care about leaving a legacy or doing anything anybody could be proud of. What little escapism I have soon isn't going to be enough to not kill myself. If my mother didn't put up with me I would have killed myself already or at least be starving in the streets. I honestly believe there is nothing in this world that is going to motivate me to do anything.

If you buy me a plane ticket I'll come over and strangle you to death if you want.

25 here. Gonna be 26 in a month. Just had a kid in february. Things are coming up millhouse
>inb4 ree normie leave
Pls I am your friend. I hate women more than any of you because one has actually ruined my life. I wish I could go back and be a NEET

>unironically recommend a soyboy diet.
>unironically

Are you such a pussy that you need to use unironically and soyboy? We're not retarded teenagers latching onto dumb memes.

>I hate women more than any of you because one has actually ruined my life.
Who said I hate women?

Did she ruin it or did you by cuming inside

How do I get over my fear of driving on highways?

Soy doesn't do anything. Finasteride lowers DHT. And I'm sure birth control would, too.

It takes two to tango but she was the one who was all like "oooo muh ovaries need dis bb" and I was like nah bitch flush it. But now I got a kid so thats cool. Just wish it didnt cost me 700 a month

>It takes two to tango but she
your fault

>How do I get over my fear of driving on highways?
drive on the highway

I feel the exact same
I cant say life is terrible, it really isn't
But I refuse to work my life away until retirement and theres nothing I truly want to do
Hopefully once my parents pass away I can come to grips with it and live 5 years in peace with money saved over the years before sudoku

Unless you gotta go fast just stick to the right lane and follow the guy in front of you. It's easier than city driving.

It's your fault for planting the baby in her. That's the one thing you got control of but once it's done it's her decision.

Do you really think it gets better when you stop being a neet?

25 and I'm already in full banic :DD mode. By the time I'm 30 I fear my thinking will have gone radical. How did you manage to make it to 38 as a robot?

Fuck off normalfag. Even if you weren't on the way to having a baby, even if you hadn't actually had sex, just the fact you have even so much as befriended a lady makes you unsuitable for this place.

Finishing college this quarter, desperately trying to find a steady job to move me smoothly into my school I go to for the teaching credential.

Been on kind of a weed kick the last couple weeks, taking a bunch of edibles. Been sleeping way too early, too, like from 8-6am every day. Haven't been focusing on my leisure time as much. Have to change that.

You ever feel like you're slowly disappearing?

I'll be 25 in November. See you in a few months lads

>drunk by 11am
>11:44 now
>means bottle store opened 14 minutes ago
>and im dry

the good feels lads

I turn 25 in June am I welcome here?

no
it isnt june right now is it?

just got a prostate exam, hours later and my ass still feels weird.

Did you cum though?

Now that backpage is kill how do I acquire pussy lads?

now I don't know if I wanna spend alcohol on money or go walking in rain to get it
fuck lads im even worried about what people will think of me where di d this come from

Attached: 1485509004805.jpg (615x689, 77K)

Not a bad perspective assuming you at least have a career together by 30. I am 28 and control my own destiny financially and occupationally. The angst of the teens and early 20s is gone replaced by a bland apathy. I've felt worse.

Not an unhealthy sleep schedule desu

STOP I JUST ATE AND NOW I WANT TO SLEEP AGAIN

>have emotionally unavailable parents
>never develop any ability to express myself, share emotion, or be affectionate
>grow up to have a rich inner world but outwardly present a personality as sterile and distant as possible
>become 29
>family starts to express anxiety for grandchildren
>suddenly mom starts trying to set me up with her younger coworkers
>"You know the girl who was holding the door when you dropped me off at work this morning, the girl who was....checking you out? That's Jen she wants me to give her your number."

Those two sentences made my skin crawl. Hearing my mom of all people say something like that was like torture. I actually want to be in a relationship but I have no idea how to do it and I never want any of my family to see me in a relationship ever. I have thought about how impossible it is to expect any possible girlfriend to pretend my family doesn't exist and to remove myself from them. The fact that I even have this need is bizarre. How did I become this fucked up?

In the US? Don't even try right now. there's a full scale witch hunt thanks to fosta/sesta.

>27
>grew up in a religious and conservative culture
>not allowed to have girls as friends (not like that would've happened anyway)
>all of a sudden I'm supposed to get married
Nope nope nope. I missed out on all the fun love and now I'm supposed to jump straight into adult "love" with someone who probably won't even like my ugly ass? No thanks. I'd rather feel the occasional pang of loneliness than a life of hell.

27 here and Ive come to the conclusion that any opportunity at a normal life passed me long ago, If I haven't gotten a decent job, own place or even been on a date with a girl by now I'm fucked. I work shit manual labor jobs since I dropped out of community college years ago, and my life has been stagnate for like 6 years now. Cant save money cause I don't make enough and spend any extra money I could save on drugs to make me forget about my shitty life. Doesn't help I have now real friends and spend most if not all of my free time alone doing nothing. The path forward only seems to be getting darker.

Attached: 1511932445540.png (655x509, 42K)

Do you ever just feel blah all day for no reason? Nothing seems to perk me up today.

Welp, Reiko has me in a fucked situation. I can't spill my Intel because they'll tell my family I've been doing very haram things. It's getting harder to come up with the cash and I'm scared. I don't want to be a trap and I don't want my father and mother to disown me I love them too much.

But do your parents love you? If not, you shouldn't love them enough to spare them the knowledge of your activities. If yes, they'll understand.

>death drive
I like it. You wanna crank it up a notch get hooked on oxy.

Yes here in the states. Well that's bullshit.

under 25 user here. still thinking about dropping out, i'm fucking dead inside lads. nothing interests me anymore, i wish i could drop out, quit my job and live in nature for awhile to gather myself.

Just stall for time until he gets busted