Am I the only one who's actually concerned with the mental stability of the Jow Forums guys that are still here...

Am I the only one who's actually concerned with the mental stability of the Jow Forums guys that are still here? That Reiko guy really fucked with their brains, they are going absolutely mental and I actually preferred traps because I could filter them out and not have them pop up in random threads with their ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Attached: download (2).jpg (201x140, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4wDFQZzbqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. Reiko
original

OooOOOOOOooooOooh I'm Reiko#3333! I will make you all trappies! Come get me you tards!

We aren't leaving until justice has been enacted.

>Jow Forums fags
I don't give a fuck about trannies. I give a fuck about men killing themselves. And trannies have a 50% suicide rate.

The world needs more men. If life is swinging the wrong way just hang on, it will swing back.

Citation: I'm 40. I've seen some shit.

Jow Forumstards were always bed shitting retards

but they're harmless for the most part other than the cancer

World doesn't need more men, you stupid faggot.
More women are going to Uni, more women are earning more and women are biologically more highly valued than men.
If we were to choose between 60% men vs 40% women or 40% men vs 60% women; we'd be retarded to choose the former.

Stop roleplaying you make me sick for fuck sake

Gladly originalibusiode

Call it what you like, but Reiko and his gang of homo niggers aren't going to get away with what they're doing.

The reason every civilization in the world is Patriarchal is because feminine societies are always conquered by masculine societies.

The mudslimes will walk in and face fuck all the women and boipuccies the moment men drop their guard for a second.

>Jow Forums trying to play the mental instability card
KEK

enjoy /r9pol/, sorry you cant cuck spam anymore you fridge

So you're agreeing with me that if overall less men = less possible conflict = good thing?

This is a thinly veiled attempt to reclaim dominance over the board.

>/r9pol/
i fuck with it. im not even a natsoc but i'll fight with em. for shuaiby

> Pot calling the kettle black
Handle your own board and Jow Forums wouldn't be here. Stand up and fight back or get rolled. You're in this whether you want to be or not, such is the price of inaction.

I think Jow Forums severely underestimated the amount of other Jow Forumss here simply because they assumed losers = similar political alignment.

The true robot is apathetic to politics.

Nah. Less jews = realigning institutional focus onto promoting longevity and acceptance of challenges = the promotion of hard work with higher social rewards = healthier men = better society.

> less men = less possible conflict
If you define being conquered, having all the men killed and the women and children be rape slaves as "peace", then yeah, I guess I agree that less men is more peace.

>worried about the Jow Forums guy's mental health
They're relatively normal comparatively speaking. Also that shitty Pepe shows you're a newfag.

>I didn't say peace, I said less possible conflict leads to a good thing.
>I didn't say have all men killed, I said less men (the 40/60 example)
Is reading this hard?
My point is that culturally (in the west) men are expendable, a 50/50 balance between the sexes needs to be maintained for some semblance of a stability, but if it comes to men vs women then 60/40 in favor for women is much better for the survival of our species and race (at least in the west) than 60/40 in favor of men.

We know our quest.......

youtube.com/watch?v=G4wDFQZzbqI

Not quite so, but the sort of things a robot is interested in are normally pure in the sense that they are simple things that people only want during golden ages. I think robots are mostly crushed optimists.

Sure, sounds good but I'm not exactly woke on the "mah jews" controlling everything. Sounds a lot like black people whining that "de whyties" ruined their life. I think Israel has a influence in world politics, but Israeli jews and other jews don't have the same influence or the same goals underlining their every action in western society.

>Is reading this hard?
Apparently. I didn't say you advocated killing men. I'm saying the sand niggers are going to kill the men and then face fuck the women and children.

>download (2)

first day kike?

Attached: 1439585706714.png (400x400, 148K)

Sure, ill swallow your cum-filled black-pill mister Metokur senpai.

yeah im sure youre very concerned about your fellow 4channers. we all are, right? fuck off dude.