Is there a reason to live past the age of 30

is there a reason to live past the age of 30

Attached: 1444536195926.jpg (480x640, 82K)

You become immune to all feels after 30

Attached: 1447829302857.jpg (2048x1536, 1.42M)

Yes. To inflict pain upon others.

Attached: singlemotherroastie.png (1712x1524, 596K)

lolololololololol XD

>call someONE ugly
>that make fun of you back
>"FUCKING ROASTIES... IM SO NICE AND THEY ALWAYS CHOOSE CHAD OVER ME FUCK"

>I'm a used up single mother

This is a very original one.

Attached: whoress.png (779x879, 80K)

Lets not forget this original piece of art work.

Attached: 5254763345.png (1356x865, 95K)

Oh god, it keeps getting better.

Attached: roastie2ed.png (2106x1396, 846K)

>*sigh*
>*scoff*

nah not really, I'm on auto-pilot since I'm 30, ww3 or civil war could be a good way to go though.

And this Well I mean your sexual needs decrease slowly, feels great I must say. Slowly being the old man I always felt I was.

>is there a reason to live past the age of 30
Because you want to or might want to since you can't tell the future.

fucking autism at its finest.

A few observations
>normalfag instantly jumps to use her "accomplishments" as arbitrary measures of her own success--arbitrary medals awarded by society
>this is the only way they deflect accusations. not only is it the only way, but somehow they are stupid enough to believe it's a sufficient deflection
>they honestly believe that nobody has a right to make assumptions on them, and that all assumptions are terrible and bad
>they think that other people care at all about their "Straight As" and "university honours"

the whole way this was handled by the norman just makes me hate them more. it's strange how easily us robots can pick normalfags apart. it takes almost no effort at all.

Attached: 1519171411768.png (481x463, 145K)

Is there a problem with those words?

More of those roasting sluts on dating sites pls

Attached: 1515172972634.png (1428x1402, 147K)

Wtf does that have anything to do with the pic?
The guy wasnt trying to get into the girls pants.
I mean who would want to hang around those used up rags anyway.

Attached: 1511805557511.gif (173x182, 577K)

Is there a reason to live to the age of 30?

continued...,.,.,., in an original way.

Attached: itreplies2.png (800x870, 86K)

>patriotic
Oh god oh god oh god

Yea, raising your kids is kind of like a second childhood.

people always say they dont want to live into old age or theyll kill themselves before 60. but they never actually do it. they turn into wrinkly old pensioners like everyone else. because theyre gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>A third your age
Johnny Neptune is that you

No, she's just stupid and bad at math.

Oh alright.

What site is this? Are there any actual decent women on it at all, or is it just a some random e-dating website full of hookers and used up cunts?

So that you can tell people you lived longer than Jesus

It's POF, or plenty of filth, as I like to call it. Half of the females are single mothers and used up trash, the other 40% are bots advertising for different websites. I would be generous to say that the remaining 10% are decent. But they never reply to polite messages, only rude ones.

Depends on how the first 30 years went for you.
If you're my older brother, you have an awesome career, cute wife, smart/well-behaved kids, hobbies, friends, and are respected/admired by tons of people. You've probably got a lot of years left ahead of you.

If you're me you peaked at 17, and it wasn't even a good peak, haven't had sex in five years, are stuck in a shit factory job, have no savings or money left after bills, look grotesque and out of shape, no friends, and your only hobby is Jow Forums. I'm holding out for a bit because maybe I can land a hambeast to split bills with me and give me occasional sex. From there, I might be able to get ahead enough to save up for community college, get a trade job, and import a poverty wife from some asian shithole country.

do you have irl autism

As a 31yo I would say zero reason to live.

>haven't had sex in five years
>are stuck in a shit factory job

So you've had sex and have work? CHAD GO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE