I gave my little sister a wedgie after I brought her home from school...

I gave my little sister a wedgie after I brought her home from school, so she grabbed my nuts and squeezed them until I apologized to her. What should I do now? Give her a bigger wedgie?

Attached: pokemonmoon.png (1550x1370, 1.21M)

Well there's a little thing we brothers so with little sisters, we introduce them to the world, we teach them. So you should get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed, boombadoop! Slippy slide your shimmy jimmy up in her widdle puddy!

Attached: 1479993285407.jpg (1071x2564, 1.31M)

God that image every time got me loling

Are you Mr. Atomic?

Why do you make these weird ass threads about giving your sister wedgies. They are weird as fuck. Always about giving your sister a wedgie. You even make them around the same time every day.

shit this gave me a semi

Shove your poop up her ass.

You have to suck her toes now, let her now you appreciate her

Attached: 1522213258100.jpg (493x692, 157K)

Yes and post pics of it bro. wedgie fetish best fetish

What a bitch. Put a bear trap on her ass!

anything other than this is shit tier

not this moldy pasta again

Attached: muttirl.png (687x756, 404K)

Ouch lol. He sould do that.

This

How will she know you're really sorry unless you lick the bottom of her feet?

give her a bigger wedge, see what she does to your nuts then

Cunt punt her. Then wedgies.

Completely unrelated but one time my brother was being mean to me so I "tried" to grab and squeeze his balls but I didnt really wanted to hurt him so I ended just kinda groping him.

It was really awkward.

One time in capture the flag, I was reaching for another kid's flag but accidentally grabbed his wiener. And I was in such shock, I didn't let go.

It was intense.

My ex used to do this and it hurt. Having it done by a sister would probably make me cum desu

Damn i want a cute sister to squeeze my balls til I apologize

She does not want to be an aunt..