*Gasp* Incels can look like THAT?!

*Gasp* Incels can look like THAT?!

Attached: eggman.jpg (583x565, 53K)

Egg's looking better these days. Good for him. Hope that YT channel (podcast?) is going well. He should chew mastic gum and exercise a bit, I'm sure he still has a few points of potential to dip into at this stage.

Eggman is /our guy/, no doubt. It's a shame he was run off of Jow Forums by that filthy, lying whore, Ciara Horan.

Mastic does jack shit except build jaw muscle, which doesn't give you a more defined jaw, only makes the muscles involved in chewing more visible.

Why doesn't he just have more confidence and hoist weights?

>he was run off of Jow Forums by that filthy, lying whore, Ciara Horan.
Details?

Ciara "Hitler" Horan flirted aggressively with Eggman and when he said "Oh, hey, you're kinda cute for a young girl" she immediately went around smearing him as a pedophile. Eventually he said fuck this shit and stopped gracing us with his presence.

GENETICALLY
SUPERIOR
MALE
(oreganolioli)

high school is over, you don't need to keep shilling for this faggot anymore

He's a piece of garbage. Fucking racist anti semite homophobe, he's all of it rolled into one shit ball.

Ciara pls go

>Fucking racist anti semite homophobe, he's all of it rolled into one shit ball.
I'm basically okay with all of this.

Reee, that's not true. She didn't flirt and she didn't intend to make him seem like a pedo. She told a few people in a group what he said and they spread it.

and the problem is?

originally

>racist anti semite homophobe
You're on Jow Forums my man.

>Reee, that's not true.
I don't believe you.

>she didn't intend to make him seem like a pedo
I don't believe you.

>She told a few people in a group what he said and they spread it.
I don't believe you.

Eggy is a good hearted dude, mad respect

Attached: 1511831999137.jpg (854x634, 99K)

of course you are since you're one too but that's ok plebbit user, you can shitpost on Jow Forums without sjws downvoting you

Aren't you the plebbitor if you're the one making a fuss about non issues that only SJWs care about?

la cretura......

pls no

He went from a 2 to a 4.