Where can i find a comfy bf? one who will cuddle me and be silly with me and let me make dumb hats and scarves for him

where can i find a comfy bf? one who will cuddle me and be silly with me and let me make dumb hats and scarves for him
i want a sweet soft bf who will take care of me but i have little to offer what do i do?

Attached: 0f432f5b-6434-48a7-aa89-d72caf825dac.png (800x1049, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nk7ncMabiQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

girls dont need to offer anything but the vagoo

You get more to offer. Is that simple

Try irl.
>t. soft masc man looking for artsy gf

i don't really have that much of a sex drive though. i guess it could change if i met someone i liked.
like what?

what can you offer in original ways

i don't really do anything besides go to class, idk where i'd start. dating around doesn't seem genuine to me.
not much really... i'm painfully average looking and my skills are mostly limited to art and vidya. i'm kinda domestic too, i'm a decent cook and keep things tidy.

Where do you live is what matters. If youre on the west coast, I would love this! Anyway, im sure this will be ignored, so have fun, maybe try somewhere else? Im not sure!

Where do you live? In nyc I hope

Oh my goodness, you sound so perfect! I would love to just cuddle you and shower you with affection. I could take care of you and being silly sounds so much fun.

Well look if you want a bf you're going to have to stick your neck out a little. No man will magically come to you unless you're trying to form a decent relationship with one. If they do it'll be because they want something that isn't your hats or scarf.
Post hats plz.

what can you?

Plus be in London

Date fat ugly guys and don't be a tranny faggot.

Get friends
Wait for one you like to fall for you (You are sure to get a handful before that one. Just ignore the others if you want, they'll live)
Go out with him
Profit

Try the Arts Department at a Community College. Tons of sensitive young gentlemen at those places.

>can cook well
>got a job and condo
thats probably it lol, im not good at selling myself up

I'll do that with you. How big are your titties?

PIck me pick me. I promise to be comfy, all I want is a qt gf, and my life will be complete

Attached: 0ab97d0c744a206e0b3b27548e23f4c263ef136eddb1337c70fb675a399a02ab.gif (1280x720, 667K)

you an hero for baiting a bunch of nobodies online who you know will bite just n case you're legit

pleas be originally in T U C S O N

i live in texas sorry
aww shucks! you make me blush user
i never took a finished picture of this one because i forgot to before i gave it to my mom but this is a recent one.
i'm not transgender and i don't really care what my partner looks like as long as they're hygienic.

Attached: Snapchat-1031601797.jpg (720x1280, 177K)

Holy cow, user. I live a state over, but I can come visit you. Can you be my perfect gf? Maybe you could even move in with me

>PIck me pick me
cringe

>guaranteed replies

Fuck off faggot. On the off chance you're not an RPing neckbeard, you're not fooling me roastie, you want Chad as much as the next chick. Sage

east coast actually, im not gay anyways

>i'm not transgender and i don't really care what my partner looks like
Then you have no problem, you can contact anyone below 5/10 on any dating site and get exactly what you want in literally less than a day.

Oh snoot nice hat.
Ever made anything with a more adventurous look? Something resembling a cap?
Need a hat for oc character but I'm stumped.

ohhh shitt what part of texas?

Attached: e4d (1).gif (627x502, 940K)

be my mommy gf and let's take care of each other

idk about moving in with someone i don't even know you user!
you can't really make baseball cap type hats with yarn because it won't hold up.
dfw area

you're shitting me. thats like 48 min away from me

Well, I meant if we got along and in the future, silly!

Don't get your hopes up user she is just seeking attention online

i know that but still, i want someone to talk to irl, even if its just some fat fuck posing as a girl on/r9k/

Abandon the hopes of ever achieving your dream life, start looking at yourself as just another random dude that has nothing special going for him, pick up a popular yet shitty hobby like watching sports, start supporting your local team, join the fan club after a while... For sex visit prostitutes. Shit that's how I do it.

do you take the dart trains/ buses?

damn, all i meant was i want someone NEW to talk to, most of my friend hardly want to meet me irl. hope life gets better user

if(penis == true)
{
gooutwith = false;
System.out.println("Die degenerate tranny");
}
else
{
gooutwith = true;
System.out.println("Cute!");
}

I come here to procrastinate and you remind me I have coding to do.
Damn you, user

can you c# with your glasses?

>but i have little to offer what do i do?
Do you have a pussy?

Yeah, and I've got a cup of Java brewing

can you spare some for my pet python?

sometimes. it's more fun to take the dart when i go downtown.
why do you ask?

>i want a sweet soft bf who will take care of me but i have little to offer what do i do?
have you considered improving yourself, so that you will have more to offer?

Post location you lactating retard

If you truly believe you have little to offer then I say improve yourself.

Start reading, learning new skills, cultivate a new set of hobbies, hell further your knitting even.

Good things come to those who make the effort, I trust you know what to do

Let me flip this around, where would I, a caring guy, go to find a gf?

Your demands really aren't very high so I'm sure you have plenty to offer in return. The trouble is simply locating such a person. What sorts of hobbies or activities would you expect to share with him? Perhaps you'll find him through those, like a club or a group.

Surely you jest user what heresy desu!

>tfw post is ignored
Oh well, sad now

If you seriously want to get in touch with a girl off of Jow Forums
>protip: you don't
you need to be a lot more direct. Hinting at a potential relationship isn't going to do jack shit, you need to say "I want to fucking talk to you and I know you want to talk to me, so send me a message at [email protected]"

Thanks for the advice, Mr. Chad. I'll keep this in mind

Oh OP you sweet summer child where do I even start....

You underestimate how easy mode you have it, I can't stress this enough, find yourself a nice 5-7/10 if you want a real relationship and enjoy the rest of your life.
Just ask any guy your interested in, he will probably say yes if he's single. You will probably never have Chad, but Brad is probably within reach of you if you try.

You are really the ideal girl everyone on this board hopes they end up with. We all dream of a cute shut in gf we can cuddle with, who we can draw or read with, ect. The amount of orbiters you could have on this thread alone should show you that much, which is why in a way I hate you OP.

You could have your pick of guy, a few of them even above your average beta orbiter. It makes me feel sad for the poor 2-5/10 guys on here that will NEVER have the chances you have, the ones that could post this same thread on Crystal Cafe and get 0 responses, these men really have it tough, they read post like these, see you gain orbiters like your a fucking galaxy and it makes them feel that much worse about themselves knowing they have no chance with you.

So I say this, not for you OP, but for the hundreds of poor souls who have honestly been cursed from the start... Good luck and I hope you get someone super special who treats you well, never give up hope user!

Attached: 1517781119157.png (540x870, 187K)

Well Champ, the thread's not archived yet. Why don't you walk up to the nice lady, shake her hand, introduce yourself, and tell her that you'd like to get into contact?

Attached: handshakedad.jpg (502x407, 36K)

you sound terrifying. you will murder a girl in the next decade

Attached: 1522428719706.gif (250x167, 421K)

Thanks, dad, but I think it is for not. Maybe next time I'll use this advice in mind.
I don't have it in me to murder anyone, but why exactly would you say that? You don't know me and I have said anything "terrifying."

Lol I live in the DFW area too femanon. I have much to offer :D

youtu.be/nk7ncMabiQ0

Lol he means your like this user.....

Attached: sailormoon.jpg (800x450, 57K)

I met my partner on /b/ 9 years ago, moved cross country for each other and have an amazing relationship with a shared sense of humour for the absurd. Best thing I ever did

I am a bit quiet, which has probably led people to think I'm weird. I don't see the appeal in panty sniffing though, it seems absolutely disgusting. Smelling pee and discharge is kinda gross.

Lol m8.... please tell me your not this autistic. he was making fun of you for being so quiet/weird and for coming off like a panty sniffer/hyper-desperate orbiter, even this place ostracizes these extreme levels of autism.

Attached: kirby not impressed.jpg (260x282, 16K)

Eh, maybe I do. I do pretty well professionally, just no idea how to make friends. Why are you so worried about me anyway, friend?

i want a comfy gf to make hats and scarves for me but im a gaybot sorry user xC

Lol you remind me of a kid I used to know, I tried to help him because he was nice, but socially he was beyond retarded. He would laugh when ppl insulted him and try to make it a joke. People would roast this kid mercilessly and all he would do is laugh, never stood up for himself.

Did all I could for him, pulld him aside and tried to tell him to man up and he always said something like "oh they are just giving mr the business, they dont mean it". Ended up having to ghost him b/c he was beyond help, still feel bad about it, but this guy just could not be helped and he was killing my Brad status. Think he ended up killing himself because some roastie turned him down for prom and he finally realized l nobody liked him feelsbadman, RIP Jacob W.

Attached: feelsbadman.gif (500x511, 1.2M)

Maybe this was in high school, user. I'm an adult, man. No one "roasts" me. I've never seen anyone get roasted or people act obnoxiously at my job, it's a place of business. People joke around with each other, but no one'scalling each other autistic faggots or whatver. It's all light hearted stuff related to our work. People don't want to be sent to HR. If people wanna say mean things anonymously over the internet, go ahead, I'm not hurt by it, friend.

Haha knew a retard like that too, all he did was laugh with people who were laughing at him, fucking pathetic.

why do people do these LARPS its fucking painful stop

Attached: 1514683434982.png (403x403, 112K)

I feel that pain brother, I just want a homely partner but those are a dying kind

Attached: 1523415694800.jpg (300x450, 20K)