Please explain to me just what the fuck is wrong on here with this disturbing degeneracy?

Please explain to me just what the fuck is wrong on here with this disturbing degeneracy?

youtube.com/watch?v=asybQ4vO46o

This makes me angry even as a transgender woman. Yeah, that's right, you sick fucking perverts want pics of an actual ladyboy, well, unlike the people you pray on I am actually aware of the dangers that posting my pics on the internet raises so tough luck you sick fucks.

This clearly indicates to me that you have no idea how gender dysphoria works or that you even give a shit to learn how it works. You just want your cute little traps n' trannies to fap up. I bet you're so cold that you don't realize that if a non-transgender person or someone who is only confused regarding their gender though may show no desire to actually pursue gender reassignment actually goes through with it then they may find themselves with an actual case of gender dysphoria only toward their assigned sex.

Not only do you only give a shit about your own fucking dicks, but you also don't give a shit about what psychological effects this may have on these people. You brainwashing sacks of monkey piss.

That is all.

Attached: 10 April 2018 - 738 x 573 - vivaldi.png (738x573, 269K)

Reiko, come out and play, you little bitch.

>Please explain to me just what the fuck is wrong on here with this disturbing degeneracy
A group of deranged individuals thought it would be good idea to take advantage of those suffering from social anxiety and other mental illnesses for their amusement.
Their plot was uncovered, robots freakout and lashed out, Anons hiding in their discord start posting screenshots of what's gong on further igniting the flames.

Attached: 1879847568754678.jpg (810x2196, 702K)

>Not only do you only give a shit about your own fucking dicks, but you also don't give a shit about what psychological effects this may have on these people.
This. Fuck off cisshits jfc

Attached: 1522957523801.png (400x208, 56K)

What? What's going on? Haven't been on since last week

has anyone filed a report with the FBI/local PD with the guy's dox yet? im sure getting that cat mask guy to off himself on livestream will send our Reiko pal straight to negroville assrape prison

He was already doxxed and some have reported him to local police fbi and discord. Now they're on damage control spreading disinfo.

Attached: 16434546354645.png (1334x490, 65K)

So how did people find out about this cult? Did they just brag too much or victims spilled?

From everything i've read it sounds like they got too confident inviting people to join their little group of fucks. Some of the people who joined spilled the beans.

Attached: 1879847568754676.png (1080x1670, 333K)

>with this disturbing degeneracy
>makes me angry even as a transgender woman
>woman
Is this bait? You realize you're a degenerate tranny too right?

Attached: 1485390689830.jpg (466x350, 22K)

A few things
A)Fuck off newfag
B) Reiko isn't all of us. We hate him just as much as you
C) Refer to point A

Attached: 1471216240628.png (280x261, 77K)

Do you have proof he was doxxed? I haven't seen any proof of that

lol, I'm also a trans woman (although I don't believe I'll ever be truly female) and I find the whole thing funny as fuck so

Quick rundown for those still deciding what they think.
>They are discordfags who play minecraft.
But more importantly:
>They also post trap threads with an agenda of targetting vulnerable lonely people who don't have anything, in order to coerce them into taking girl hormones
>Possibly ruining their lives, without caring about the fact that these are just horny confused lonely people.
>Some of these people they lure are underaged

Don't be mistaken, this has been pretty common in Jow Forums for a long time and it isn't all this Reiko guy or their discord crew. However something specific to them that we know of is the doxxing and blackmailing of their targetted individuals. I guess most anons just want to stop the trap spamming which is understandable. I personally don't give a fuck about shitposters.

New stuff: they are trying to take heat off themselves by implying different groups

>although I don't believe I'll ever be truly female
Define what being a female means. If it's pregnancy then we'd be having this discussion at a later point in time since we're getting closer to artificial uteruses for men.

Having an actual vagina (not some hacked together result of SRS) and XX chromosomes

Even better, these Jow Forums retards are going around posting pics of this "Reiko" in drag, even though the pic has not a shred of proof

I'd say 90% likely that it's this guy posting one of "his" sissies as himself in an effort to throw off the trail.

Haha! its hilarious when other people's lives are ruined!!!4 kill yourself faggot

This is true they've been posting fake doxxes a lot without proof. But there are people legitimately trying to dox them offsite though.

I don't think they will get anywhere
Jow Forums and Jow Forums are two of the most retarded boards on Jow Forums, this guy has played them like a fiddle

this is something that should have been left to /b/

a morbid aspect to the transsexual community is their fixation with death, as evidenced by the high mortality rate of those who have had surgery and hormonal treatments, even though these medical procedures were acquired with the aim of helping them feel more whole and content

this phenomena is so notable as to be cited as the reason for promoting acceptance and celebration of the trans-identifying community, so as to save them from committing suicide

yet some argue that when one is in such denial of reality as to reject their biologically assigned gender, they are at war with themselves and foster a hatred for their very being, the natural conclusion of such thought being self-destruction

any time spent studying transsexual orientated communities will allow one to see that much of the conversation within these groups centers on death, even the expression of emotion and the very lexicon employed as short-hand understandings between the group members will come colored with bleak hopelessness and cries of 'kill me now'

so it should not surprise us when such denizens emerge from their cliques and foist upon the ignorant and uninitiated a culture of death that has been so normalized in those circles; inculcating in unwary souls that same poison and dragging them to hell with them

They doxxed one of the guys though, see chat log from >Jow Forums and Jow Forums are two of the most retarded boards on Jow Forums
As much as I want to agree with you, you'd be surprised with what I've witnessed. Just one example of many is HWNU flag hunt. And there are some real pieces laying about, all they need is the right motivation. So I disagree with you.

hwndu was done by infinitechan not r9k and pol

A reason to post in infinity chan was because the threads were getting deleted a lot, but I know where a lot of the people came from and they definitely posted on Jow Forums also. I didn't say Jow Forums was part of it btw. BUT there are a ton of autists here with real drive, obsessed people.

This.
Please tell me the good guys won.

he was so they tried countering it
now the question is whether something comes of it or how long until something does