IFunny

Yo just like r9k IFunny is blowing the fuck up with anti pedo and gay shit it is fucking amazing and people are literary getting fucking shadow banned for liking anti gay posts

Attached: 8FF8EC6E-9EE8-4B73-AD6A-52DEC40EF32F.jpg (235x215, 26K)

Post caps of it, we don't browse ifunny newpal

I use ifunny.

Basically, Reikos dox went up and a bunch of big people got banned so it turned into a shit show

I got shadow banned for commenting negatively about the mods.

Big people? Like popular ifunny users? Have the mods said anything publicly about it?

>Big people? Like popular ifunny users?
Yes, people are getting banned by the barrel-full. 0 sub nobodies, 100 sub users, people with 1,000 subs, and even someone with 80k, which is the iFunny equivalent of a 1M+ sub Youtube channel.
>Have the mods said anything about it?
For the most part, they just shadowban people, and it's up to the users to figure out what it's about after a few dozen people get banned.
Only the community manager has come out and said that "doxxing people is against the rules, no matter how justified" in a single iFunny comment

Also, the app is called "iFunny", with a capital F. You called it "ifunny". Make sure this doesn't happen again, pal.

I'm out of the loop, who's Reiko and what did he do? I heard he's a pedo or something? Why did they dox him?

>ex. A post which most likely got the poster banned

Attached: 1523415623130.jpg (640x4797, 544K)

I use ifunny and normally only come to Jow Forums for and but here is the full situation

Attached: 1297959B-BCE9-4C83-A6C5-D2F2FFC9C628.jpg (824x6020, 880K)

a morbid aspect to the transsexuaI community is their fixation with death, as evidenced by the high mortaIity rate of those who have had surgery and hormonal treatments, even though these medical procedures were acquired with the aim of helping them feel more whole and content

this phenomena is so notable as to be cited as the reason for promoting acceptance and celebration of the trans-identifying community, so as to save them from committing suicide

yet some argue that when one is in such denial of reality as to reject their biologically assigned gender, they are at war with themselves and foster a hatred for their very being, the natural conclusion of such thought being self-destruction

any time spent studying transsexual orientated communities will allow one to see that much of the conversation within these groups centers on death, even the expression of emotion and the very lexicon employed as short-hand understandings between the group members will come colored with bleak hopelessness and cries of 'kill me now'

so it should not surprise us when such denizens emerge from their cliques and foist upon the ignorant and uninitiated a culture of death that has been so normalized in those circles; inculcating in unwary souls that same poison and dragging them to hell with them

here is one.

originallllly

Attached: 56a5651df7988dfeb3040a1c785da27c931d608d27d81756359d81f7a40da762_1.webm (498x448, 111K)

Jesus christ those pictures aren't him for fucks sake. There's literally no proof its Ryan king. He lives in Rhode island you retards. RHODE ISLAND

Attached: 1401400281576.jpg (569x506, 44K)

I also heard Rhode island, but is there any proof of this?

His steam account said that he's from Rhode Island, and he set his steam to private when people found it.

Also, he said that "age of consent is 16 where I live", which, in the US only applies to Rhode Island, and New Jersey

This. Posting this Ryan king fuck is probably a false flag

What's Reiko's connection to iFunny?

He's not connected to iFunny, it's just that iFunny found out about this and is just as disgusted as everyone else.

Where is he now? Have the police done anything or something?

Can't show gore but can post unconfirmed pictures and dox someone. Isnt doxing against the rules too?

Discord is apparently looking into it, which could either mean they're getting v& soon or its a canned PR brush off
They mass banned people and finally scrubbed the whole tag, calm down reicord

Why isn't the victim's family being contacted? They could know much more about this, and if they don't, we can at least try to gain their cooperation in promise of revenge. Getting the law involved shouldn't be too hard if the family is filled in on what \r9k\ knows.

>Discord is apparently looking into it
proofs? If so, it's a guaranteed ass fucking for Reiko assuming he wasn't hinding behind 7 proxies. All LE needs is geolocation and IP Address. Then simply ISP records of who the IP address is leased to which gives them a physical address. EZPZ.