You are going to die

One day.......everything you have ever known, done, all your friends will die too, all the memories and stories will be forgotten by future generations, your body will turn to nothing, it's like you were never here......

Attached: So-young-and-so-old-580x580.jpg (580x580, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BX0P0kNTa90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rad, dude

>You are going to die

It can't happen soon enough.

The difference is?

Oh shit nigga o my god thats some deep shit right here : )

Yeah, but I did them and they mattered to me, can say the same thing about literally all of history, the universe as we know it will eventually die via heat death and then everything that there ever once was will be nothing. About defining meaning for yourself no matter what that might be, whether you enjoy jerking your dick to traps or doing something actually constructive, only matters if you truly enjoy doing them.

this will help my already dissociative state.

most people realize it as a kid or teenager.

Also if you're a bad enough dude at life people actually can potentially remember your bullshit hundreds to thousands of years later.

Attached: actual philosophy.jpg (500x375, 45K)

Yeah. That's fine. Wouldn't want to stay on this festering pile of crap too long. Things are already ridiculous. I don't wanna see what it's like 200 years from now. I think the greatest thing about dying is I wont have to see any more commercials. Fucking jews man. Always gotta be shoving advertisents up everybody's ass. I'm sick of that shit.

Don't remind me man. That shit fucked me up good when I was a little younger. It mad eme feel old and tingly.

>your body will turn to nothing
My body will decompose and gonna scatter all over the soil, plants will use my carbon, animals will eat my plants and then you gonna eat the animal with my carbon, making me one with nature (and you)

woah man...somebody ought to get the word out, people need to know about this.

Holy fuck dude....that's fucking deep bro.... hey man want to smoke another joint?

haha WHAT! that's not true everyone lives forever
didn't you know that you dumb shit?

>one day being inside someone
fuck off norman

hope its soon desu

Cool, I won't die alone after all :)

youtube.com/watch?v=BX0P0kNTa90
There is one thing only which never dies:
the Honor of thy Name!

No shit, sherlock. Did you figure that out all by yourself?

I will be reborn as someone or something else like all eternity regardless of space and time. I am Hitler, I am Jesus, I am a roastie, I am the Nazi, and I am the Jew, but most importantly, I am you.

Thank god, life is suffering since I became self aware