Last night I gave 50% of my savings account to a roastie and got nothing in return. I want to fucking shoot myself

Last night I gave 50% of my savings account to a roastie and got nothing in return. I want to fucking shoot myself.

>khv
>meet girl on dating site
>go for coffee
>spaghetti everywhere
>says im not her type but we can be friends
>hang out 4-5 more times
>last night she's acting all depressed
>says she 'lost $300'
>get the idea to e-transfer her money to get her to like me
>send $1000
>she gets the notification on her phone
>'oh wow, thanks user'
>thats it
>a muted 'thanks' like i got her a fucking glass of water
>its taken me years to save that money up
>she leaves an hour later
>i go home
>jack off
>realize what ive done, hate myself

Is there any way I can get that money back? Can I tell the bank she did it without my authorization or something?

Attached: 1511161385821.png (935x670, 1.05M)

No, that money is gone. Use it as a lesson to stop being a massive fucking loser.

How did it take you years to get 1000 dollars? That's like two weeks of work

What you did is the equivalent of a man marrying a single mother and raising Chad's bastard for him. You get absolutely nothing in return and everyone knows what a pathetic beta you are secretly making fun of you behind your back.

I don't work, I get money from the gov't and my parents

I haven't told anyone but Jow Forums so I don't get what point you're trying to make

Try asking for the money back? Might work. What was going through your mind when you thought that was a good idea?

>I haven't told anyone but Jow Forums so I don't get what point you're trying to make
You haven't but she has.

this hurts my soul to read
I used to pretty much dedicate 50% of my weekly wages to some roastie til I learned better but fuck, man

Money from the gov't which comes out of my taxes.. so basically my money.
I hope you stay a virgin for awhile longer

I don't understand why she felt no need to reciprocate, like do something nice for me. Do girls not feel this? If somebody does something nice for me, I usually feel obligated to do something in return. This girl knew I don't work and must have known that $1000 is a huge sum of money for me. I was trying to make a grand gesture showing my affection for her, and she did the absolute bare minimum to acknowledge it. I feel goddamn ridiculous right now.

Its taken you years to save up $1000
lol at your life wagecuck

e-transfers can never be taken back, you're fucked on that front. You have to sue her for damage if you want it back, but you'll never win.
Basically you're a thirsty loser. Even robots laugh at you.

>takes years to save up a measly 1k
>gift it to a random roastie who'll blow it on coke and clubbing in a weekend
Lmao

>I feel goddamn ridiculous right now
Rightfully so. I am very autistic, but I would never dream of doing what you did, and 1000 dollars probably don't matter as much to me.
That's not how these things work, hopefully you know by now. Think of it this way: this life lesson cost you 1k.

The fox and the crow.

I am going to try and ask today but I don't even know how I'd do it.

Obviously I wasn't thinking. Or I was thinking with my dick. She seemed so sad and I thought doing it would cheer her up and make her like me.

I guess but we don't know any of the same people, we met on a dating site, she lives across town

At least someone can relate to my pain. Fuck.

If I didn't get this money I'd be homeless. The gov't gives me barely enough to subsist.

Just learn your lesson op and never ever repeat this mistake.

Kek imagine being this much of retard. Don't ever give money to a roast. Good job losing your money, autist

Attached: Retard.png (225x225, 7K)

Good luck, hope this serves as a lesson at least.

Idiot. Have you ever read the thread? I am not a wagecuck.

Thanks asshole.

I had no idea Jow Forums shut-ins were such big-shots and had tens of thousands in the bank. I'll avert my gaze sir.

>The fox and the crow.
Yeah, pretty much...

A fool and his money are easiIy parted.

Have you ever taken an iq test? Please post results.

I'm a shut-in and have tens of thousands because I'm not a complete retard who throws it at random whores who don't even give you anything in return.

Attached: 1494892541196.jpg (900x810, 52K)

girls view men generally as smelly monkeys who are meant to act as their servants. to her, you were just carrying out the purpose of your existence. they're very entitled.

If you have time to shitpost and hang out with whores you met on dating sites then you have time to get a job and work like the rest of us. Instead the gov't is taking my money and giving it to scrubs like you who waste it on whores and don't even get sex in return.

The state of things in 2018 absolutely disgusting

I took an online IQ years ago and got 118. But I have some social / psychological problems and what's why I can't work.

Honestly now that you've got me thinking, I might call my mom and tell her what happened. My mom is very sympathetic about my issues, I could make her see this as a roastie taking advantage of me and my impairments. Maybe she'd go get my money back for me.

sorry robot, but giving her shit won't make her like you, it will make her like getting shit from you. it's like when you open a pack of gum at school. you have lots of friends until you are out of gum. Frankly I think you're retarded for giving her that much, you could have just sent her $300 and be $700 less retarded, or smartly said "oh that's shitty you lost $300" and moved on.

Yes have your mom talk to her mom good luck

>i dont get what point youre trying to make
hes calling you a retard. you seem to not understand what it means to "make a point"
>youre a retard
>whats your point?

I have 130k in my account and I've been neeting for the past 6 months with no aid.

She actually treated me pretty good before this. I'm not an idiot, I wouldn't just send money to a roastie who has contempt for me. She's basically the only woman in 5 years to speak to me and not be completely repulsed.

I was deemed unfit to work by doctors and the government. I tried to work right after high school and I'd always get fired for making too many mistakes or not interacting with customers properly.

Thanks OP.

If someone like you can get out of bed every morning, it makes me think I'll do fine tomorrow.

Imagine being this much a fucking retard and spending $1000 of your parents money on a roastie. I've been saving up thousands and thousands of dollars worth of lunch money, I don't work, but I've already planned out the things I'm going to be spending it on. Just kys already

>I had no idea Jow Forums shut-ins were such big-shots and had tens of thousands in the bank. I'll avert my gaze sir.
jesus christ youre a retard no wonder you gave her that money.
the main idea of his post is that youre giving such a large amount of money to some whore for no fucking reason

Everyone needs a grave digger, shit shoveler, bullet miller. You think you are smart because an IQ test says so? You are a scrub like I said and I nor anyone else in this thread will feel sorry for you

If you're lucky she'll give you more attention now in the hopes you'll give her more money in the future. Give it a little time, wait till after she spends it and she's broke again.

You should have sent the $300 she lost rather than a whole thousand in my opinion. Could you ask for $700 of the $1000 back?

I thought about sending her only $300 but I figured that would just get her back to neutral. I wanted to do a big grand gesture that would get her excited and maybe give me a hug. Obviously it backfired.

Yes that is seeming like the best course of action right now. It will be embarrassing but I will just never talk to the girl again.

Yeah I made a mistake, now I'm trying to fix it. If you aren't gonna help or productively contribute to the conversation then go back to browsing trap threads.

How? I feel like you are lying to seem cool to Jow Forums.

. >I'm not an idiot, I wouldn't just send money to a roastie who has contempt for me
yes you are an idiot. you gave her money for not being repulsed

you are the king of the beta males. congratz

dont give money to whores anymore
thats all you can do at this point
also, how can you not get a job?
even litera

She might have the idea she's suppose to get you back in the future. So, she might bring you 1,000 at some point. Otherwise, she thought you were just loaded, and regularly give out money.

The other option is you pissed her the fuck off, and she believes you think she is a prostitute. That would mean you'll never see or speak to her again, nor get your money back. Think about logically. If you randomly give her 1,000 then it's obvious you were trying to buy sex.

OP, you tried to buy something you can not buy. I am sorry it went this way but now you know this is not a working plan. Affection can't be bought. Neither in form of friendship nor love. This lesson is valuable and probably worth much more than you paid if you actually learn from it.

Also it is rather shitty of her not to return the money if she doesn't plan on returning the favour. It should be obvious this wasn't just something you'd do for anyone. Another lesson: People you need to buy aren't after you. They're after your money.

Don't get bitter or stingy because of this but rather spend your money on those who will appreciate you for you and not only your money.

You aren't a shut-in you are a spoiled brat with no sense of responsibility.

This pisses me the fuck off. I'm a poorfag and I'd love to have $1000 saved up to do whatever I want with.

dont give whores money
get a job that even downs can do
???
profit

nu Jow Forums is filled with normies and chads friend. Pointless to talk about issues involving women here.

Look at it this way OP. If you tell the government this story they'll pay your NEETbux for years to come because retards are kept alive for some reason.

I'm glad I'm not this pathetic

get ur money back user, in cash or pussy

>government steals your money
>gives it to some autistic omega male
>omega male gives it all to some fucking roastie
Fuck you OP

lmao are you a literal retard?

Damn man I surprised that didn't work out for you. You should try finding another girl on that dating app and see what happens when you give her a thousand dollars aswell.

Surely she won't fuck off with your money.

people like you need to be fucking euthanized

she didn't even ask for money

How the fuck am I a spoiled brat with no sense of responsibility? I live on my own and receive no support from family or government. Last time I left this apartment was 2 months ago.

>has 130k at an early age
>can't conceive the prospect of being spoiled.

You do realize 70 if not 80% of your countrymen will never hold that kind of money in their lives, right? lol

I made that money through hard work, from nothing. Fuck off retard.

>hard work

I worked 12 hour shifts in a steel factory with 4 15 minute breaks and ended up destroying my back only to be paid in pennies by pension.

You will never know the definition of hard work you spoiled little shit.

How can spoiled brats not be shut ins, do you realize words have meaning?

Working yourself literally to the bones like an idiot does not equate to hard work. It just means you were an idiot that let himself get exploited.

1) don't ever give people things expecting something in return unless you are clear with them that you are purchasing something.
2) don't ever try to buy affection
3) don't have your mom solve all your problems like a seven year old girl. Grow the fuck up.
4) stop being a baby and get a job in a dishpit somewhere. No customers, easy repetative work.
5) your mom will not be able to get your money back, she will only embarrass you even further. Honestly, the girl shouldn't have taken your money, but then again, you shouldnt have tried to buy her affection. Cut your losses and move on like a man. If you get your mom involved you actually deserve to have your money taken away from you and I will start feeling bad for the girl

Where was the union during all of this?

Being a shut-in usually routes itself to social ostracization which then evolves into agoraphobia. No one wants to be left out of life and the lifestyle isn't a pleasurable one in the least bit. So calling a true shut-in spoiled would be the same as yelling at a starving child in Africa about his/her gluttonous exploits. Literally what?

Spoken like a true brat who was never shown the reality of life. For you to say you had to work hard to attain your wealth is an utter joke. You thieved your way up there and you know damn well that's exactly what you did. Broken system for cowards like you to exploit.

Haha, wow, that's pretty unfortunate user. As ignorant as this sounds it honestly depends on the roastie and their situation. I once sent $50 to a honduran chick desperate to get into college and she was all over me, acting hysterical as if I handed her a winning lottery ticket. We talked for like an hour and she even sent me a pic topless, no doubt wanting to butter me up to send her more.
It was fun to indulge in the beta lifestyle but it is beta. All you can do is learn from it and try to suppress your frivolous autism in the future

Attached: 2321617127166.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Being a shut-in means nothing but not leaving the house. You can not leave the house with rich parents.

eternal boomer?

>muh hard blue collar work
I have nothing but ridicule for retards like you but I'm glad you exist.

>You can not leave the house with rich parents.

Unless you're in your lamborghini with your personal driver?.

Was more of a hunter if anything.

>flaunts having to do literally no work to attain funds in excess above the average of 80% of his countrymen at his age

Mandatory drafting when? It'll be a great learning experience for you. You can tweet about a real man skull fucking you on your Instagram you fucking coward.

I've worked entry level blue collar jobs my whole life. Still do. Probably always will.
But you are insufferable.
Being envious is way more unnattractive than being unfairly successful. I have nothing but love for all people, and if user was successful than good for him. I'm happy with the little bit I have and grateful for every thing I get. If I have to work harder than others, good. It makes me better. I don't begrudge anyone anything or wish ill upon anyone.

Serious question: are you on the autism spectrum?

To explain why this happened: with personal relationships you don't owe anyone anything, and no one owes you anything. This is different than a business transaction, like where you give $1000 to someone and receive $1000 worth of goods back.

With this girl she owes you nothing due to the nature of the relationship. So you gave her $1000 for nothing. Maybe you'll get a thank you but that's it; it won't make her like you or love you any more than previously.

Attached: 1523787794170.png (206x217, 101K)

I don't have a personal driver, a Lamborghini and why would I need either to never leave the house.
And I'm not the 130k guy but you are an envious powerless faggot who needs to fantasize about all out war to feel like a man, and it's pathetic.

Assuming this isn't bait, Idk if it would work in this instance but call the bank and try to chargeback the money. Or ask her for it back and burn the bridge. Not like you're getting anything from it anyway

this is so true it hurts

origamarol

So you're a kike, a queer or a whore. Either way you deserve to be lynched.

>I'm not the 130k guy

So you're an effiminate loser who takes up for theiving cowards while justifying your "no harm done" attitude as a false sense of dignity and pride? I got news for you, bud. You're going to the dirt with your failures. Keeping your chin up like a good choir boy ain't gonna do you any favors.

The problem is you "people" think you're people. There is only one true line of human beings on this planet and I can tell you for a fact that it isn't white, black arab or asian. You are all soulless emotionless animals with no sense of compassion about you.

Where as a human would of felt ashamed and terrified of such a gift and instantly sent it back out of guilt, a soulless ape variation would keep it and nod as if it's nothing. Stop thinking you're going to get a human response out of your kind. You and them aren't and never will be

ive done that too
but my mistake was $14,000 over three years time
then poof, gone
just learn from it
women can do that if u dont watch out
just like guys snake pus*y
girls snake mon*y

No, I'm rich, I just enjoy laughing at retards like you. Like I said, keep up the power fantasy if it keeps you alive and working oh-so hard.

>So you're a kike

No, but keep it up. You're hilarious.

>1000
>Huge sum of money
>Doesn't even work for it
Oh no you have to wait another month for neetbux to recover while you do nothing but play Vidya and fap to anime what a loss. If she knows you don't work of course she won't feel guilty about taking money from you, you didn't do anything for the money

Know what happens when people, or rather the majority get fed up with your broken system? Let them eat cake, remember? Heads rolled. And it won't just be yours but your children too.

How would you feel if someone you barely know did this? It doesn't seem like something normal for a friend to do. If a friend was going to give me that much money I'd expect it to be some kind of formal loan, not just money out of nowhere. Also women instinctively fear responsibility and obligation.

Yeah so every few hundred years you proles get fed up with your shitty little lives, you kill a few figureheads or maybe start a war that makes even more of your kind starve and then things go back to normal. People like me will be still on top and people like you will still be impotently raging and barely getting by even though you work so hard, with your manly hands. Boo hoo.

Attached: verynice.jpg (894x894, 166K)

this is the textbook definition of the Op

You made her uncomfortable because you gave her a burden disguised as a gift. This is why she said thanks, because her brain was trying to compute how you were planning to call in her debt and decided to stall. Pretty understandable really, unless you're rich af and they know it's just picket change to you, never give out an amount of money greater than the cost of a decent meal.

Don't worry user. If it makes you feel any better I just bought a femanon from here 24 karat gold jewelry and I haven't even met her in person.

OP, I just spent about $2000 (over the last month) on music, a Telecaster, a Yamaha BB bass, two new Fender amps, another guitar stand, and two effects pedals.
The capitalist machine catches us all. The roast will put your money to good use in stimulating the economy to whatever industry she dedicates the money to.
Just know that you've done your part for the free market. Another well oiled cog in the machine. Feel proud.

Attached: smirkglass.jpg (900x900, 69K)

mods, make this a permanent sticky, use it as a reminder that your life may be bad, but not THIS bad

HAHAHAHA holy shit user, you're an omegacuck of a different world.

I'm glad I learned this lesson for a few $25 dinners instead.

Attached: lolfaggot.jpg (500x461, 131K)

>The capitalist machine
>Owns a Tele
Checks out.

don't ever do it again you stupid fucking cuckold

I just got the Tele man. Is there some kind of connection between capitalists and Telecasters that I'm unaware of?
Also it has three pickups, one of which is a humbucker. Fight me /mu/.

>parents and gov't
You should kill yourself, no one will miss you

>So, she might bring you 1,000 at some point
its never happening brother

Attached: 1520569953042.jpg (644x437, 40K)

We imagine a world where the most marginalized people in our society are not subject to systematic violations of their bodily autonomy and civil rights, and the CPD has failed the Cambridge community in this regard.

For any further media inquiries regarding this response, please contact [email protected] or 2017-2018 HBLSA President Jazzmin Carr (601.
0665) and 2018-2019 HBLSA President Lauren Williams (631.
5211).

There's many levels of significance to my comment but I'll leave you to work it out, because you'll be more entertained than most would be.

You're spooking me user. I'm a dumb autist and I can't decipher what you're trying to tell me. My best guess is that Teles are stereotypically associated with country artists who would be generic American capitalists.
Are you joshing me here?

i have more money than you hahaha poorfag

how long until redditniggers cap this sad fuck's story