Tell mom I'm going on a diet

>tell mom I'm going on a diet
>she starts crying and saying I don't need to I'm beautiful the way I am
>buys me a large pizza
>gets mad I don't want to eat it all

Attached: 1355129537841.jpg (633x758, 64K)

HAHAHAHHAHAH YOUR OWN MOTHER WANTS YOU TO BE A FAT FUCK

post pics of your mom

oregano mozarella

the one thing i've never understood about people is why they tend to drag the people around them down. is it jealousy? but aren't you better off if your friends and family are?

she's right op.
you're not fat, just big-boned

Attached: 1520466517911.png (299x421, 118K)

I have this exact problem honestly. Life sucks. I hope that the light at the end of the tunnel is a train.

Improving yourself makes them feel bad since it kills some of their excuses about they can't improve.
Best thing you can do is to move out and start shopping/cooking for yourself.

Pic related. Crab mentality.

Attached: the-crab-mentality.jpg?w=700&h=259.jpg (700x259, 66K)

what is the reason for this phenomena, can we get an expert to comment on this please im genuinly fascinated

Your mom wants you to be fat so you die and she secretly has you on life insurance. Just go on your diet.

Think of it from her perspective. She has nobody besides you. She knows if you lose weight you'll become more attractive. If you get attractive then you'll find a GF and leave her. Then she'll have nobody for emotional support.

Stop being selfish and eat the fucking pizza.

Attached: 1521432234064.png (953x1282, 495K)

>tfw move out
>have to pay rent now
>can't save
>veggies are expensive

i cant do that yet

>be mommy's happy baby boy
>be retarded and bullied at school and have 0 friends
>mommy's only way of making me happy is to buy me fast food
>works for the longest time
>mommy's happy baby boy grows up to be a disappointed bitter failure of an adult
>mommy never worked on her parenting skills and doesn't know what went wrong with me
>only knows how to cry over and and buy me fast food
>frustrated that it isn't working anymore and can only blame mommy's baby boy for being an ungrateful little shit

Attached: 1412629881184.jpg (983x758, 99K)

>veggies are expensive
They really arent

Veggies are cheaper than pizza. Rent sucks though i'll never move out.

Eating healthy is cheaper than the unhealthy food most Americans eat.

Attached: 2000 healthy vs unhealthy.png (1300x876, 101K)

Dd you have a controlling single mother too? iktf

At least you understand how she works. That's a great advantage for you. When you choose to move out or diet, you are better prepared to deal with her.

I guess you have never seen a $5 pizza.

Don't forget to add all the gallons of soda and beer Americans love to chug all day.

What can be done against fast food outlets using brain manipulation signals to make me buy thier food. Happens evertime I pass one and I've had enough of it

Attached: 1494000466862.jpg (598x687, 75K)

This. People are just lazy. Go into most shops here and the fresh fruit and vegetables are cheaper than frozen food and you get more meals out of them

>D O L L A R M E N U
>$5 VALUE MEALS
>$.99 2L SODA
>COOKING OILS AND SUGAR AND BREADS AND CORN SYRUP ALL DIRT CHEAP

You have an oedipal mother, sorry to say.