6 foot or taller men are always chads

How can you be a robot if you're at least 6 foot tall? You've been blessed with chad genes. You're tall enough for 99% of girls that they would want to fuck you.

Attached: 152984238942.jpg (735x743, 86K)

Still a chinlet

im brown, so all it does it just make me look like a rapist

yeah i dont know what i would do if i was short my height isnt the only thing i have going for me but it adds so much

Nah, if your face is ugly, no amount of height is going to help you. If anything it makes it worse since you look like an actual monster

autism duh
Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylalanyl...isoleucine

because i'm fucked in the head, if i woke up looking like a male model i would still be fucked mentally and socially.

it doesnt work if you dont have the social skills to go with it
im 6'5

5'10 user here. You should be blessed by your height. Stop making excuses and get out there. Will be looking into taking pills to increase height cause extra 2'' will go a long way.

>Will be looking into taking pills to increase height cause extra 2'' will go a long way.
sounds like fucking snake oil kek

an awkward lanklet is the most pathetic thing ever

Still will get laid.

>You're tall enough for 99% of girls that they would want to fuck you.
You have a very idealistic view of our lives, user.

Oh hey, it's the daily "tall guys are automatically desirable regardless of how bad their other traits are" post.

I don't know.
I must either be severely unfortunate, or very incompetent.

>6'3
>college football player
>fit

Invisible to women and a KHHV

Attached: i like to.png (442x424, 280K)

Not if 6 ft is standard height in your region.

6'1
In love with the gym
Insanely healthy (170lbs) rarely eat junk food
Have zero social skills
Feel like a waste man

>5'9" at 12
>chad af, women approach me and start conversations with me
>5'9" during highschool
>im now considered short and therefore no longer chad
>everyone is constantly saying "hey didn't user used to be tall?"
>still 5'9" at 23 and get towered over by kids and women now
ive experienced what its like to be tall and it was like living life on easy mode, now i get to enjoy being a midget for the rest of my life. i honestly have no idea how you tallfags failed at life

I'm 6'2 and nobody gives a fuck

>5'9
>midget
I'm 5'3 user. Believe me, you're far from midget

I wouldn't say "nobody gives a fuck," but being tall is apart of what makes a man attractive, not the only thing. Autistic manlets on here think just being 6'+ is going to get you into any woman's pants, but that's not true. You need height, body and face. All three, not just one.

I am 6' (yes I know, a manlet)
My frens are over 6'1
All most definitely not chads
Autism traverses everything including height. The only difference is is that a big autist looks like a monster, whereas a mini autist invokes pity. The only thing I gain by being taller is a clearer path when walking because women cross the street to avoid me.

being over and under 6ft is worlds apart. i cant tell when a dude is over 6ft thanks to the heightism shilling on this board. they just appear like a true "man" should look. I'm 5'10 and i never used to think about height until i came to this board. now i feel like an infant.

however, the dudes i know who slay and have the most clout are not all tall dudes. they have social status (dj, drug dealer, high-paying sales job etc). none of them are over 6ft but they slay hard. now, if a guy of equal status happens to be 6ft they will probably get trounced on height alone, but that would mean the taller guy has equal social ability.

social skills are the most important i think. this includes manipulation of social media and the like.

6'2 virgin reporting in.

solid 5/10 and girls never look at me