Why do women wear heals if they don't like being taller than men?

Why do women wear heals if they don't like being taller than men?

Attached: 452834758239845.jpg (600x485, 40K)

they get sexual gratification from having their feet curled upwards

women are dumb that's why

Not a femanon but here's why
Heels make you taller but that's not the point
The point is that heels make your legs longer

I thought heels were about sticking out your ass.

>tfw I don't like girls in heels
>tfw I think they look cuter in casual sneakers or flats

Attached: 1520612876684 (1).jpg (640x640, 58K)

I like sandals but that's just my fetish.

this. it makes legs look longer and gives a woman a graceful or sexy look whichever theyre going for. tall girls often dont wear heels beause they may be self-conscious about their height

I also find sandals cuter than heels too. I'm glad I don't see females wearing heels with jeans as much these days. I always found that looked weird.

Why do they want their legs to be longer?
What's so good about legs?

>What's so good about legs?
There's a treasure in between them. It's also a good indicator of a girls health and fitness levels.

longer legs are more aesthetically pleasing. and there's the connection you can make about legs and wanting to see what's at the end of them.

Attached: fdsfdsfs.png (481x712, 237K)

Women who care about their legs that much are probably the same ones who have a saggy beef in between their legs
>longer legs are aesthetically pleasing
thats where you're wrong pal

user... I think you might have an illness called shit taste

Or maybe you're underage and you don't know about women yet

>if they don't like being taller than men?
In a perfect world they would.

Attached: 1498685798960.png (1280x720, 1.87M)

they wear it because it changes their gait, makes their ass look better, and make their legs seem longer

Attached: how-high-heels-hurt-your-body.jpg (606x575, 126K)

I just asked what was so great about legs, all they do is grant you the ability to walk.

The left looks better desu

Heels just look nice, and you feel classy when you wear them. It's not like women only wear heels because they're obsessed with how their legs look. Plus, some guys like long legs

>thats where you're wrong pal
t. cotton hill

Attached: c.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Because they're usually not taller than men even with heels on.

>you feel classy
do women need to feel classy everywhere they go?

>It's not like women only wear heels because they're obsessed with how their legs look. Plus, some guys like long legs
you just said that they don't wear them to have longer legs, but then said that some guys like longer legs, so why do they wear them then?

If they don't wear them to be taller, or to have nicer legs, then why do they wear them?
Make up your damn mind people

what anime is this?
aoioitiaoi

>do women need to feel classy everywhere they go
No, women don't wear heels everywhere they go, usually just for on a special occasion or when they have to dress formal

I never said they don't wear them to have longer legs..???

Because heels look nice. Or because heels make them/their legs look nice. Or because their partner likes heels. There's so many different reasons

i hate this bitch i dont even know why
just look at her

It's witch craft works, the best gfd anime around.

Attached: 1498562985330.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

>No, women don't wear heels everywhere they go

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 324857982347.jpg (258x245, 12K)

because it makes their ass stick out like they have lumbar lordosis

Heels force you to stand with better, sexier posture (butt out, waist in, boobs out), make your legs look longer, and force you to walk elegantly.

I rarely see a woman wearing heels idk

You're missing the point of what I said. Heels won't make a woman taller than a (real) man.

Heels used to be for males.

It was to make them taller.

I like being taller than men and other women. A lot of them find it intimidating somehow and I guess picking up on that is a little interesting. It's weird how simply being taller than someone can change how they talk to you. Women tend to feel more safe and men always look very uncomfortable. Not all though of course.

Attached: 1486262438860.png (800x1131, 406K)

You are propably already taller than me without heels.
What enjoyment do you get out of beeing taller than other people?

Feeling of dominance. Not in a rude way but just that feeling in general. I'm a dominant type of person so I guess that's why. Plus people who are shorter are much cuter looking too, it makes me want to look out for them. Overall good feel.

>all they do is grant you the ability to walk
and women make them sexy, it's like magic

I know, it's fucking awful. People wonder why robots end up attracted to lez and HS girls.

Pls be my gf! I'll be loyal!!